Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Where's the logic? (Page 10)

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I made a complete pst on this one.. 

Just because one member in your family is gullible, to please that person no one would let a gangster running amok who is a threat to his family..

In fact in view of Madhu's gullibility, RK has to be even more shrewd..

First of all the kind of things your golden headed gangster has done to him, right from the beginning..

How would your logic respond to a gangster inflicting the following crimes against u??

- vandalizing ur car.
- aiming a gun at u
- breaking into ur house on ur wedding day
- asking ur future spouse to cut ties with u n halt the wedding
- breaking into ur house, hurling accusations at ur beloved father
- vandalizing ur personal premises..

And as a man of the house, he needs to take appropriate action..
Do u expect him to romance his wife a home, waiting for the golden heart to wreck more havoc.

And Chaaku raised a very good question, which I have mentioned before as well.. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyahinapriyaBiks44masan1blacklambo.SoulMates.Taniya20armummysunflower52..sairat..Niki_coolCroppedHorizon.susan7raj80war_is_peaceennishet

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by titli4love

Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

@blue:  Ab phir se doosri side se dholki bajaaying!! When it suits..rk is redeemed and loves madhu. When it suits..he has always been manipulative. No matter what rk must win.LOL

We all know he that those reasons aren't the REAL reasons why he got sultan arrested. Can't get the police to arrest a man just coz you hate his guts and yous jealous and insecure about him. Not even if you are a superstar!LOL

Response in black bold within the contents of the comment
RK didn't get him arrested just bcoz he hates him.. Disagree
He should have done it even before..he threated him twice,showed him pistol,broke his car's windscreen,  Agree
tried to kidnap his wfe on the day of wedding,Stern SmileROFL Bhuhahahhaha
beat him. Oh so in that case you think sultan should have, being a gangster shot rk after he punched him at that bollywood partyLOL.

,smashed his father's photo coming in his own house where he was a bin-bulaya mehman, then again threaten him! Sultan believes mohan is his daddy too and the proof he has is enough for himEmbarrassed RememberLOL
And after all this RK should hg him n worship him? He know he's a low graded criminal..if he wish he can kill him or his mother!
He get him arrested being a responsible husband n son..

@bold
Stern SmileROFL
Sorry. ok..he is responsible. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MOST HORRENDOUS pain and strife in both radha and madhu's lives.Dead And its not even been 24 hrs since his wedding and he is back to it again!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by soapbubble

[QUOTE=soapbubble]If I were Madhu, I'd be very very angry and disappointed in my BRAND NEW husband for breaking my faith yet again. 
And for not having the maturity to handle a situation with simple communication.
For being so obsessed with me that he can't see or hear what someone else is saying.
For not accounting for my feelings or respecting them.
I'd feel cheated, unhappy for being lied to, for using me to summon Sultan and then having him arrested in that underhand way.

Then I'd follow the goddam voice in my head and heart and do what I feel is right in every situation. Not let loyalty or society's rules about 'patni dharm' dictate what I should do.
Bubble

Do u watch the show with full attention??
For ur kind information it was RK's father's puja n Sultan banged on there! Did he show a minimal respect for his father mother? Respect usi ko milta hai jo pane ki kabil hota hai aur khud dusro ko respect karna janta hai. Respect kamani parti hai yaar pistol dikhake nikali nehi jati..
And Madhu came herself to volunteer RK..he didn't involve him..she run to call Bhai before listening to him fully. And what do u do if someone comes to ur house, breaks ur beloved one's pictures n threat u to kill?
u would kiss the guy?make love with him?

Now that you have brought this up, you know, seriously, I wouldn't mind seeing this! You've given me a daydream, you have! Wink

But MORE seriously, an RK fan shouldn't talk of 'earning respect' you know. It's what they call a 'weak wicket'. Respect isn't earned at gun point and not is loved gained by threatening suicide. 

RK has got MUCH more than he has earned or deserved - with his behaviour, that is. I concede that he's a good guy at the bottom of it all.
Bubble
You can kiss anyone u want..It's not my business..I'm not a bit interested in ur Prem-kahani!LOL
@bold lines
Yes, Rk did it..coz he values his love. He proved that he can go to any extent to save his love. And Also Madhu did it when she wanted to gain RK's trust back.. And u r talking about RK's suicide threat?? He ahs proved so many times that he can sacrifice his own life for MAdhu.. without threating! Remember their 1st studio night..remember the Ballu's kidnapping track. Where were u then?? didn't u watch this show at that time?Dead

rk does what he does not coz he loves or values madhu's life for MADHU. He did all these things coz like he himself said...he saved her from ballu coz HE wanted his revenge on her with her fully intact!! I for one was watching at that time and look WHAT he did after he saved her from ballu!!Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

.SaduKiFarzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...hema23...

@purple. Yes he thinks sultan is doing this coz of madhu...so he wants to make sultan feel jealous? Why? WHY does it matter so much he got the goods? Even more imp why does it matter so much that he has to show sultan..shaadi is not enough!!LOL  He cant  help it!

i wanna answer only for this question

HE IS NOT A SULTAN,so that he can do eyeing on another man's wife or allowing another man to do eyeing on his own wife...HE IS RK...not only him EVERY MAN should get anger when another man eyeing on his own women and EVERY MAN SHOULD NOT look at another man's women

MY RK IS A MANWink
...SO HE GETS ANGRY

wat abt ur so called GOLDIE????
LOL

Kat hope u didnt see my comment ...skipped to next one? y??

Ans me na..LOL

masan1CroppedHorizon.

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects, Shakti Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Oh_No_Soaps]

Response in black bold within the contents of the comment
RK didn't get him arrested just bcoz he hates him.. Disagree
He should have done it even before..he threated him twice,showed him pistol,broke his car's windscreen,  Agree
tried to kidnap his wfe on the day of wedding,Stern SmileROFL Bhuhahahhaha
beat him. Oh so in that case you think sultan should have, being a gangster shot rk after he punched him at that bollywood partyLOL.

,smashed his father's photo coming in his own house where he was a bin-bulaya mehman, then again threaten him! Sultan believes mohan is his daddy too and the proof he has is enough for himEmbarrassed RememberLOL
And after all this RK should hg him n worship him? He know he's a low graded criminal..if he wish he can kill him or his mother!
He get him arrested being a responsible husband n son..

@bold
Stern SmileROFL
Sorry. ok..he is responsible. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MOST HORRENDOUS pain and strife in both radha and madhu's lives.Dead And its not even been 24 hrs since his wedding and he is back to it again!!LOL

Response of ur black lines
Apart from ur Agree-disagree without logic..

Sultan believes??so everyone in this whole earth have to believe what he believes??ROFLROFL Are u kidding man?? LOLHe doesn't have any evidence. And plz don't mention that drunk man n bangle. none can believe a poisakhor drunk man n I can show u the same bangle with same design in very jewellery shop!Tongue
Yes RK is responsible..He has caused the pain of Radhaji n Madhu. But that was different situation. he felt betrayed by Radhaji for remarrying after his father's death.. And for MAdhu, it was a cat-dog relationship b/w them from the beginning.. He also have bore n redeemed a lot.. Agar woh achcha insaan na hota toh MAdhu usko pyaar karta hi kyun?what kind of pain he gave to her after marriage?? Talk after watching today's episode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1armummy..sairat..

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects, Shakti Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Do u watch the show with full attention??
For ur kind information it was RK's father's puja n Sultan banged on there! Did he show a minimal respect for his father mother? Respect usi ko milta hai jo pane ki kabil hota hai aur khud dusro ko respect karna janta hai. Respect kamani parti hai yaar pistol dikhake nikali nehi jati..
And Madhu came herself to volunteer RK..he didn't involve him..she run to call Bhai before listening to him fully. And what do u do if someone comes to ur house, breaks ur beloved one's pictures n threat u to kill?
u would kiss the guy?make love with him?

Now that you have brought this up, you know, seriously, I wouldn't mind seeing this! You've given me a daydream, you have! Wink

But MORE seriously, an RK fan shouldn't talk of 'earning respect' you know. It's what they call a 'weak wicket'. Respect isn't earned at gun point and not is loved gained by threatening suicide. 

RK has got MUCH more than he has earned or deserved - with his behaviour, that is. I concede that he's a good guy at the bottom of it all.
Bubble
You can kiss anyone u want..It's not my business..I'm not a bit interested in ur Prem-kahani!LOL
@bold lines
Yes, Rk did it..coz he values his love. He proved that he can go to any extent to save his love. And Also Madhu did it when she wanted to gain RK's trust back.. And u r talking about RK's suicide threat?? He ahs proved so many times that he can sacrifice his own life for MAdhu.. without threating! Remember their 1st studio night..remember the Ballu's kidnapping track. Where were u then?? didn't u watch this show at that time?Dead

[/QUOTE]
rk does what he does not coz he loves or values madhu's life for MADHU. He did all these things coz like he himself said...he saved her from ballu coz HE wanted his revenge on her with her fully intact!! I for one was watching at that time and look WHAT he did after he saved her from ballu!!Dead
[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry friend..u won't understand. Coz to understand the points u need to have a proper eyesight n a HEART..only a PC/Laptop or TV at home is not enough to get a person or a love story's inner meaning.. Yes he hurt her but he hurt himself too at each n every time. A new RK born from the ashes..u must have heard about Phinix? Our RK is that..

masan1armummy

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by war_is_peace

if i was in madhu's shoes
--i wudnt befriend a gangster who threatens to kill my husband. They were friends before. Friendship started when present husband was treating you worse than doogie doo doo. Oh and using ex gf to rub salt, mirchi and masala in your wounds.
When you get married and you throw those handfuls of poha behind you as you leave your parents hse, you 're not throwing your friends as wellBig smile

--i wud myself plan along with my husband to get the gangster caught. Irrelevant. See prev point

--i wud have slapped my husband if he ever spoke calmly with that gangster...how can he? he shud yell n manipulate definitely...i luv that i have a possessive husband like rk. So you enjoyed everything rk did to you pre engagement?LOL If you are madhu then you are a veryyy bad actress!!ROFL

--i wud hav understood the pain that is attached with my husband's father's image being tarnished. Me too..if my husband showed any pain!!!

--i wud protect my husband by keeping him away from a gangster and never tell him to go at midnight on some road n talk to him! Ummm...honey...your husband has never listened to you. Never will. Unless it serves his manipulative purpose!!
(what's the guarantee that sultan wudnt hurt my husband or shoot him? i m proud he called the police!)
You are the guarantee honey. YOU!!!Smile Coz sultan would never make you a widow! Not unless you finally come outta the la la land you are in regarding rk!!

btw are you PROUD that he didn't tell you that he is going to call the police? That he gave you the distinct impression that he is going to talk to sultan ..listen to sultan and try his best to resolve this?
Are you proud to be used and manipulated too? Are brains thrown along with the poha when leaving parents house after wedding?

"You" here is referring to madhu..not the comment writer..as she/he has written comment as if he/she were madhu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

newveeSiri22Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taraka2005

if i were Madhu...i wont befriended with Gangster no matter how his heart gold plated.. he is called gangster because he did some crimes in past not because he is "shantidoot" or else ppl would have addressed him Father Sultan... Agreed!! But then madhu went back to work at the studio where the emotional atyachaar karne wala gangster works. (well he works in the same way as our golden hearted gangster does gangstergiriWink)Madhu makes some bad moves..some work out in the end..sultan hopefully. Some never have...used by rk yet again, even before 24hrs have passed since wedding

If i were Madhu then I would have lodge FIR on the day he kidnapped me on gun point irrespective of reason, he dont hv rights to kidnapped me for Nanny job... Agreed!!

On wedding day.. agree he came to stop wedding on Paddo's request coz they were under the impression that Madhu is taking Badala...but once she cleared her thot to him n requested him to left, he should have left at that moment but bhai was so busy to reminding her revenge plan to ditch RK n forcing her to take revenge..WHY? If i m Madhu i would hv doubted his intentions..He was making sure she knew what she was doing..there was no force and you know itLOL If sultan was the forcing kind or had forced..rk could go and kidnap comissioner saab ..they still wouldn't have found.

Now at Sitara...I would slap bhai for threatening my husband and again instead of RK it would be me who will send him to jail or i will not stop my husband from taking help of law. It would have been better if you had slapped bhai...at least he won't take the kind of revenge your patidev took!!LOL He took a punch for you...so a slap from you won't matter to himLOL

I am proud Blind RK Fan so need to quote me or questions my morality or thinking who dont agree with me because I am not answerable to any XYZ. Blind indeed! I don't NEED to quote you. I do so since you have a NEED to express your POV! I used my right too!LOL Now how did you KNOW all this is a question of MORALITY??!!! Hmmm? I thought you were BLIND?!!Wink

Siri22Anu-Reddy

Go to top