Loved your post... Without hurting anyone, a nice puzzle...😊

Actually now a days, she lacks logic...
Blindfolded moves only can be expected from her, 
so, sorry to say, Post head & your actual question is confusing...😎
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Lets go point by point .

1 .Of course what m saying is truth . U don need to doubt on my sanity . I am not that much insane to prove my point in some virtual world I will lie πŸ˜† .& trust me u Sultanians seriously need to learn some laws . For xample , "killing people" (what Sultan does just to earn money 🀒 ) is PUNISHABLE offense . Ever heard about this law πŸ€” ? Doesn't look like so πŸ˜†

2. Yup . Here I agree with you . DNA test is the easiest solution of this matter . I never contradicted this . I just said , he did not prove it YET . Till now he is stuck in Rashid's version only .

3. Why does RK needs lawyer πŸ˜•  ? He has enough sense of law . That's why he thought a criminal should be behind the bar ? or thats why he didn buy Sultan's story without any legal proof ?? But yaa...may be he needs a lawyer ...to arrange a proper chargesheet so that the freely roaming Gangster gets a proper punishment from which he can't escape just by bribing some low rank constables .

4. Rofl 🀣 as I said Sultan has YET to prove he is MK's son & b4 proving it properly he can't announce he has right on MK's property . & he can't suddenly come to someone's house & claim that's his property . In order to claim RK mansion as his property , he first need to file a case claiming it's his property with solid proof , then he need to get a stay order from court to put that property under legal inquiry . Then after some hearings court will decide if he has any right on that property 😊 . It's a long process babe . & in addition to it not to forget according to Sultan's own story only the land belongs to MK . The mansion was built on RK's mehnat ka kamai πŸ˜› & if to believe Rashid's story MK's condition was really poor when his films were going flop . He had tough times & had many loans etc etc . After marrying Radhaji he got back everything & started a shaandar life again by Radhaji's money . So most probably the land is actually owned by Radhaji πŸ˜† ab usme Bhai ka kitna right hai... ahem ahem !! Donno about future , but at least for NOW that's NOT Bhai's property from any angle . & dusro ke property me jabardasti ghuse ana sirf trespassing hi nahi gundagardi karna bhi kehte hai πŸ˜‰ Sultanians really better take a basic law class πŸ˜†

5. Ofcourse sending Bhai to jail will piss him off , after all he is dreaming to do aish in RK mansion na πŸ˜› ?? Kaha dusro ke mehnat pe khadhi ki hui luxurious ghar aur kaha hawalat ka hawa 🀣

6. I won't argue on MK  as I really donno what the twist is . May be CVs thought to promote Bhai to Superstar's brother status ...so may be now MK's character will be butchered . May be as Rashid said , MK had nasty pasts . I won't argue on that . I am just saying RK doesn know it . For him his father is like is God , his idol . So he won't believe  such nasty accusation on him WITHOUT ANY SOLID PROOF .
(am just surprised in every point how u r directing the discussion to some other point . Tempting me for fight πŸ˜† ?) well...It's not working . I will stick to my point only 😳 )

7. No doubt Radhaji is scared . she is scared now  her late husband's image will be ruined . Its pointless if she believes Sultan or not . The point is Sultan has appeared with a story that will damage MK's image , media doesn't wait for verification . they start to spread rumors on the name of hot news if there's even 0.000001% possibility that this rumor may be true & Radhaji doesn't want this to happen .

& last but not the least , trust me am not interested in fights . so don't try to tempt me further by writing irrelevant lines in a try to change the angle of the discussion . I am not arguing on Mk's character . That might be the twist I agree . I am just saying if the goldie bhai really have such a "golden heart" he should have considered  even RK & Radhaji too r victims here . Even they too were cheated & this revealation will shatter them too . So without gatecrashing in puja & starting with hungama he should have started on a sensible note , as Madhu said by talking calmly & that's also with SOLID PROOF . But alas ! it looks like he just discovered an unexpected pawn that can make RK's life hell & he is just keen to do that .
& now I am going to sleep & trust me I won't come back to check if u replied me not , kal tak to shayad I wouldn even remember this post πŸ˜†
Edited by Saayaniz - 10 years ago
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saayaniz

Lets go point by point .

1 .Of course what m saying is truth . U don need to doubt on my sanity . I am not that much insane to prove my point in some virtual world I will lie πŸ˜† .& trust me u Sultanians seriously need to learn some laws . For xample , "killing people" (what Sultan does just to earn money 🀒 ) is PUNISHABLE offense . Ever heard about this law πŸ€” ? Doesn't look like so πŸ˜†

2. Yup . Here I agree with you . DNA test is the easiest solution of this matter . I never contradicted this . I just said , he did not prove it YET . Till now he is stuck in Rashid's version only .

3. Why does RK needs lawyer πŸ˜•  ? He has enough sense of law . That's why he thought a criminal should be behind the bar ? or thats why he didn buy Sultan's story without any legal proof ?? But yaa...may be he needs a lawyer ...to arrange a proper chargesheet so that the freely roaming Gangster gets a proper punishment from which he can't escape just by bribing some low rank constables .

4. Rofl 🀣 as I said Sultan has YET to prove he is MK's son & b4 proving it properly he can't announce he has right on MK's property . & he can't suddenly come to someone's house & claim that's his property . In order to claim RK mansion as his property , he first need to file a case claiming it's his property with solid proof , then he need to get a stay order from court to put that property under legal inquiry . Then after some hearings court will decide if he has any right on that property 😊 . It's a long process babe . & in addition to it not to forget according to Sultan's own story only the land belongs to MK . The mansion was built on RK's mehnat ka kamai πŸ˜› & if to believe Rashid's story MK's condition was really poor when his films were going flop . He had tough times & had many loans etc etc . After marrying Radhaji he got back everything & started a shaandar life again by Radhaji's money . So most probably the land is actually owned by Radhaji πŸ˜† ab usme Bhai ka kitna right hai... ahem ahem !! Donno about future , but at least for NOW that's NOT Bhai's property from any angle . & dusro ke property me jabardasti ghuse ana sirf trespassing hi nahi gundagardi karna bhi kehte hai πŸ˜‰ Sultanians really better take a basic law class πŸ˜†

5. Ofcourse sending Bhai to jail will piss him off , after all he is dreaming to do aish in RK mansion na πŸ˜› ?? Kaha dusro ke mehnat pe khadhi ki hui luxurious ghar aur kaha hawalat ka hawa 🀣

6. I won't argue on MK  as I really donno what the twist is . May be CVs thought to promote Bhai to Superstar's brother status ...so may be now MK's character will be butchered . May be as Rashid said , MK had nasty pasts . I won't argue on that . I am just saying RK doesn know it . For him his father is like is God , his idol . So he won't believe  such nasty accusation on him WITHOUT ANY SOLID PROOF .
(am just surprised in every point how u r directing the discussion to some other point . Tempting me for fight πŸ˜† ?) well...It's not working . I will stick to my point only 😳 )

7. No doubt Radhaji is scared . she is scared now  her late husband's image will be ruined . Its pointless if she believes Sultan or not . The point is Sultan has appeared with a story that will damage MK's image , media doesn't wait for verification . they start to spread rumors on the name of hot news if there's even 0.000001% possibility that this rumor may be true & Radhaji doesn't want this to happen .

& last but not the least , trust me am not interested in fights . so don't try to tempt me further by writing irrelevant lines in a try to change the angle of the discussion . I am not arguing on Mk's character . That might be the twist I agree . I am just saying if the goldie bhai really have such a "golden heart" he should have considered  even RK & Radhaji too r victims here . Even they too were cheated & this revealation will shatter them too . So without gatecrashing in puja & starting with hungama he should have started on a sensible note , as Madhu said by talking calmly & that's also with SOLID PROOF . But alas ! it looks like he just discovered an unexpected pawn that can make RK's life hell & he is just keen to do that .
& now I am going to sleep & trust me I won't come back to check if u replied me not , kal tak to shayad I wouldn even remember this post πŸ˜†

Boss tum check karo na karo.. REPLY toh bannta hai..
@underline: ASSUMPTIONS! Baseless AND those things which haven't been depicted on the show yet!
SO instead of writing a reply to those comments.. I was listening to this awesome song which RK hinted at today: "Raayi ke pahaad par teen futa liliput"πŸ˜†

@Navy: *yawn* πŸ₯±

@red: after my shooting practice, I shud attend a law class.. oops too late πŸ‘

@green: u missed Monday's episode.. baarish mein Madhu ko dekhne nai  gaya tha wohh

@pink: jittni story maine dekhi hai.. SOLID PROOF kahaan se milega? when 30 yrs ago MK dumped Meera, I m sorry she shud have collected more proof before turning insane! HAINAA? Alas, she forgot!

Maybe Sultan shud just sit at his home and wait for another 30 years for the courts to decide.. tabb takk mom rahe na rahe.. kya farakk padtaa hai... omg I totally forgot, he's a gangster and used to doing things- the speedy way! kabb se sabhi sadakchaap gundaa chilla rahe the aur proof maang rahe the if he's really a gangster or not- MILL GAYA PROOF- now the same people are having trouble digesting the fact that he's indeed a gangster and they want Sultan to go to COURTS! ROFL πŸ˜†

Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜›

Look closely at those who attempt to patronize you. Half are unfeeling, half untaught even if educated, and some both.

Johnann Wolfgang Goethe
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

😳 🀣
Maybe you and others should request yourselves to ask WHY rk didn't call the police. Would that be before or after you ask for the logic in a superstar forcibly marrying a chawl girl for revengeπŸ˜†

Best Reply In This Whole Thread. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Maybe Sultan shud just sit at his home and wait for another 30 years for the courts to decide.. tabb takk mom rahe na rahe.. kya farakk padtaa hai... omg I totally forgot, he's a gangster and used to doing things- the speedy way! kabb se sabhi sadakchaap gundaa chilla rahe the aur proof maang rahe the if he's really a gangster or not- MILL GAYA PROOF- now the same people are having trouble digesting the fact that he's indeed a gangster and they want Sultan to go to COURTS! ROFL πŸ˜†

Second Best Reply!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Panthera thumbnail

Boss tum check karo na karo.. REPLY toh bannta hai..
@underline: ASSUMPTIONS! Baseless AND those things which haven't been depicted on the show yet!
SO instead of writing a reply to those comments.. I was listening to this awesome song which RK hinted at today: "Raayi ke pahaad par teen futa liliput"πŸ˜†

@Navy: *yawn* πŸ₯±

@red: after my shooting practice, I shud attend a law class.. oops too late πŸ‘

@green: u missed Monday's episode.. baarish mein Madhu ko dekhne nai  gaya tha wohh

@pink: jittni story maine dekhi hai.. SOLID PROOF kahaan se milega? when 30 yrs ago MK dumped Meera, I m sorry she shud have collected more proof before turning insane! HAINAA? Alas, she forgot!

But its LOGICAL Darrrling!! 🀣
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anandi-x-Shiv

this clearly concludes that this show is getting pointless...

No, Show was pointless till now, The show actually started now,.

They will show now how abusive husbands are and how their marriage will be, it is ok to romance an abusive person, he will be charming and attractive and all sorts of things but the true color is seen after the marriage that is what CV wants to show, and they are using Sultan track along with it, otherwise show will be absolutely boring, just to watch abusive relationship is not a fun.πŸ˜†

So sultan was much needed for the show and he is doing the great job.
Panthera thumbnail
Originally posted by: gator

Kat tujhe hemaJI ki bhayankar bhasha kaise samjha ayi. I was like WAAAT is she sayin... :/

Experience!!  Same as ability to diffrerentiate pseudo seemingly intellectual hypocrisy and drivel from the  "wheat" errr I mean whats relevant!! Buy hey you do too!πŸ˜† 
Edited by Oh_No_Soaps - 10 years ago