sultan is  not  rk's bro
and  rk  will always  win
cvs  never make  him lose
and  today  meera gave  that  devilish look
i m sure she  is  rasheed  second wife
and  one  day again sultan will say to himself "sultan tu kitna bewakoof tha"
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ...hema23...

OMG  if u didnt find it as sensible means,why she answered before??? while answer abt RK for the same thing ..u guys find it sensible...but while asking clearly for Sultan means..u guys didnt find it as sensible ??? then why the hell she answered before???

u r supporting for her na...tell me

she interfered while im asking kat..and now u interfering btwn us..uff

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

@blue: n u still quote me well u can used ur rights to whom it matters not towards me
@sky blue: coz some bhai fans always crying in the name of morals, social massage
@pink: why u r wasted ur time in thinking when I am proudly declare my self Blind RK fans πŸ˜‰

Edited by taraka2005 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by rajjji

dont  worry
sultan is  not  rk's bro
and  rk  will always  win
cvs  never make  him lose
and  today  meera gave  that  devilish look
i m sure she  is  rasheed  second wife
and  one  day again sultan will say to himself "sultan tu kitna bewakoof tha"
And aasman pe sachh mein RK RK likha nazar aayega..
Sikander will become the president of this nation..
Deepali will start doing samaj seva..
Pigs will fly and I will get a unicorn..
@TM. After watching today's episode, I request you to ask the same question again.. Have u ever seen anything like this..?. 
What was the logic behind gangster strolling into RK's house? 

I have seen property disputes, and know enuf law to say that it was trespassing even if the house belonged to MK, and gangster is indeed MK's son.. 

If u want u can confirm it with lawyers!!  where's the LOGIC??
Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
If I was in Madhu's shoe ? interesting question πŸ˜†

First of all I wouldn have adviced my husband to go to the person whom he hates most to gossip about his late father's character . I would have understood the simple thing that for him his father is like his God , his idol & am being utterly stupid ( & totally emotionless too ) if I am expecting him not to do anything against that man who is trying to degrade his father's character without any solid proof . & if I am expecting my husband to actually believe that a criminal saying truth about his father's character which he can't even prove properly & hug him saying oh my bichre hue Bhai , perhaps I am insulting my late father-in-law & I really don care about my mother-in-law & my husband .

Secondly , without talking to my husband properly , without listening well how did he find my idea of talking about his late father's character with a criminal , I wouldn't have phoned that criminal & asked him to come . I would have noticed RK was just like if sultan hadnt start drama he would hv talked calmly , but after all these dramas Sultan did , like putting water in the hawan kund , breaking my FIL's pic I would have understood that my husband can never ever settle down matters with him . So I wouldn't hv become so much enthusiastic in calling him & asking him to meet my husband without even letting a single day to pass .

3rdly , I wouldn hv make such a dost whose name comes first in police's favorite "wanted" ppl's list . I would hv maintained a sane distance from such ppl . But as u said if I was Madhu , well if I was her one thing on gurantee I would not make a huge (not even a small one) fuss after knowing RK sent Sultan to jail . Even if I forget the gatecrashing in puja & vandalising there , I would not forget he is a criminal , a wanted criminal . So logically RK did the exactly right thing by sending him to the right place he deserves . I shall b proud of my husband for doing what a dutiful citizen do & will b feeling ashamed of myself for making such a frnd who keeps troubling my both families at regular intervals .

Obviously u got it I will support my husband , coz according to me obviously family comes b4 a criminal . Between my own family & a criminal person obviously my choice should b my family . if it was btwn an ordinary man & my family , I would hv thought about being mahaan for once...but Sultan is not any ordinary man . He is a criminal , a bloody criminal , who have threatend twice to kill my husband (first when he aimed gun at him & then in puja he told something like "tera chita jalane se mujhe koi nahi rok sakta") in front of me !! so such a criminal & my family...is it really a such tough choice to make ??
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

And aasman pe sachh mein RK RK likha nazar aayega..
Sikander will become the president of this nation..
Deepali will start doing samaj seva..
Pigs will fly and I will get a unicorn..

Haaaiii, me too want a unicorn!  I am confused now.  Should I now hope for RK to always win?  

Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Originally posted by cardio21

@TM. After watching today's episode, I want you to ask the same question again.. Have u ever seen anything like this..?. 
What was the logic behind gangster strolling into RK's house? 
The gangster actually tried to talk to the "mahaan" devta twice! But each time, he was met with a yapping machine who refused to listen.. even in Monday's episode, RK refused to LISTEN to him (peacefully)! Dragged Madhu-revenge story in between and then Called the cops on him- BIG MISTAKE πŸ‘! Wud that piss off the gangster? YES..πŸ˜† Did the prabhu think of it? NO.. πŸ˜‰He's not as smart as people try to prove him to be and this is a perfect example of that! RK Winning? Kahaaan? I don't see it..

Coming back to ur logic question- AGAIN (here we go)! So MK is the father- Sultan is 1st born.. Meera is 1st wife.. Therefore zameen, ghar etc whatever was Mohan's.. goes to Meera and Sultan first... baaki sab peeeche LINE mein hain... That is... 2nd BIWI Radha.. then end mein RK.. Is that sooo hard to grasp?

I have seen property disputes, and know enuf law to say that it was trespassing even if the house belonged to MK, and gangster is indeed MK's son.. 
FYI: Law says...Khud ke ghar mein trespassing nahi, GREHPRAVESH hota hai... Naariyal fodd karr.. (Loved that scene today btw)... And that gangster gave RK full liberty to call the police and media... Firr kyun RK backed out? πŸ˜•

If u want u can confirm it with lawyers!!  where's the LOGIC??
We won't confirm it with lawyers.. WE KNOW IT, already! RK can go ask HIS advocates! πŸ˜ƒ
Rofl 🀣 so much rona dhona going on bcoz RK sent a CRIMINAL / GANGSTER to jail ?? is it really an offensive thing to do 😲 ?? I used to know informing police about criminals is a duty to every sincere citizen . even if we forget the gate crashing in puja & all the todh fodh he did there does the fact change that Sultan is a criminal for whom jail is the right place πŸ˜› ??
Originally posted by likarsh

Haaaiii, me too want a unicorn!  I am confused now.  Should I now hope for RK to always win?  

Liks... Laalach (greed) buri balaaa hai.. BUT I want a unicorn too πŸ˜†