Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janet777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 I do not agree that RK has lied to Madhu, he told Madhu that he will talk to Sultan calmly, which he did, he was very calm and did not get aggressive.

Secondly did he tell Madhu that he will not call the police?. NOPE he did not, hence he has not lied or cheated Madhu

I dont understand why these accusation of cheating are being levied on RKπŸ˜•

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

@purple. Yes he thinks sultan is doing this coz of madhu...so he wants to make sultan feel jealous? Why? WHY does it matter so much he got the goods? Even more imp why does it matter so much that he has to show sultan..shaadi is not enough!!πŸ˜†  He cant  help it!

i wanna answer only for this question

HE IS NOT A SULTAN,so that he can do eyeing on another man's wife or allowing another man to do eyeing on his own wife...HE IS RK...not only him EVERY MAN should get anger when another man eyeing on his own women and EVERY MAN SHOULD NOT look at another man's women

MY RK IS A MANπŸ˜‰
...SO HE GETS ANGRY

wat abt ur so called GOLDIE????
πŸ˜†
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Can anyone answer this please?😳

If tomorrow, RK goes to Sultan and tells him that his dead wife was RK's ex-girlfriend and Aryan is actually HIS son and not Sultan's and presents Bittooji as a proof who saw RK's rangeen kissey with Bhai's wife, then how do you expect Sultan to react?

Will he trust RK? Will he hug and kiss him? Will he let RK take away Aryan with him? Or will he abuse and shoot him for maligning his dead wife's image??πŸ₯±

Chakku BravoπŸ‘πŸ‘...seriously im stunned while reading thisπŸ˜†

soapbubble thumbnail
Originally posted by: titli4love

Do u watch the show with full attention??
For ur kind information it was RK's father's puja n Sultan banged on there! Did he show a minimal respect for his father mother? Respect usi ko milta hai jo pane ki kabil hota hai aur khud dusro ko respect karna janta hai. Respect kamani parti hai yaar pistol dikhake nikali nehi jati..
And Madhu came herself to volunteer RK..he didn't involve him..she run to call Bhai before listening to him fully. And what do u do if someone comes to ur house, breaks ur beloved one's pictures n threat u to kill?
u would kiss the guy?make love with him?

Now that you have brought this up, you know, seriously, I wouldn't mind seeing this! You've given me a daydream, you have! πŸ˜‰

But MORE seriously, an RK fan shouldn't talk of 'earning respect' you know. It's what they call a 'weak wicket'. Respect isn't earned at gun point and not is loved gained by threatening suicide. 

RK has got MUCH more than he has earned or deserved - with his behaviour, that is. I concede that he's a good guy at the bottom of it all.
Bubble

Edited by soapbubble - 10 years ago
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Can anyone answer this please?😳

If tomorrow, RK goes to Sultan and tells him that his dead wife was RK's ex-girlfriend and Aryan is actually HIS son and not Sultan's and presents Bittooji as a proof who saw RK's rangeen kissey with Bhai's wife, then how do you expect Sultan to react?

Will he trust RK? Will he hug and kiss him? Will he let RK take away Aryan with him? Or will he abuse and shoot him for maligning his dead wife's image??πŸ₯±

FANTASTIC CHAKKU !!!!!!!πŸ‘β­οΈ
..Aliya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously? You are asking whom we would support if we would be in Madhu's shoes?
Eehmm.. Which normal woman supports her gangster "dost" instead of her husband?!
And when her husband hates this so called dost!
Hmm.. Usually in a marriage husband and wife support each other!
But I'm asking for too much. How can I a expect a logical track? I mean since bhai's entry there are so many senseless things!
And by the way RK didn't lie! Get your facts right!
He promised he will be calm -he was!
He said he will handle it - he did

Now when did he lie πŸ₯± but that's a lame excuse by bhai fans to bash RK!
He didn't lie!! But who cares if he lied or not?! He got bhai arrested that's most important πŸ₯³
Now do you think a killer deserves to be free?!Edited by ..Aliya.. - 10 years ago
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

@blue:  Ab phir se doosri side se dholki bajaaying!! When it suits..rk is redeemed and loves madhu. When it suits..he has always been manipulative. No matter what rk must win.πŸ˜†

We all know he that those reasons aren't the REAL reasons why he got sultan arrested. Can't get the police to arrest a man just coz you hate his guts and yous jealous and insecure about him. Not even if you are a superstar!πŸ˜†

RK didn't get him arrested just bcoz he hates him.. He should have done it even before..he threated him twice,showed him pistol,broke his car's windscreen, tried to kidnap his wfe on the day of wedding,beat him,smashed his father's photo coming in his own house where he was a bin-bulaya mehman, then again threaten him! And after all this RK should hg him n worship him? He know he's a low graded criminal..if he wish he can kill him or his mother! He get him arrested being a responsible husband n son..
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: soapbubble

Now that you have brought this up, you know, seriously, I wouldn't mind seeing this! You've given me a daydream, you have! πŸ˜‰

But MORE seriously, an RK fan shouldn't talk of 'earning respect' you know. It's what they call a 'weak wicket'. Respect isn't earned at gun point and not is loved gained by threatening suicide. 

RK has got MUCH more than he has earned or deserved - with his behaviour, that is. I concede that he's a good guy at the bottom of it all.
Bubble
You can kiss anyone u want..It's not my business..I'm not a bit interested in ur Prem-kahani!πŸ˜†
@bold lines
Yes, Rk did it..coz he values his love. He proved that he can go to any extent to save his love. And Also Madhu did it when she wanted to gain RK's trust back.. And u r talking about RK's suicide threat?? He ahs proved so many times that he can sacrifice his own life for MAdhu.. without threating! Remember their 1st studio night..remember the Ballu's kidnapping track. Where were u then?? didn't u watch this show at that time?🀒

Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapbubble

Very true! Sultan's very foundations have been shaken in one night and RK doesn't know that. 
Fair enough. 
And RK  knows better than Madhu that Sultan has feelings for her. Again, very understandable.

Yesterday he was trying to break us up and here he is with a story. The obvious reaction is: this man is lying. But using Madhu to call Sultan, letting her believe he's going to hear the man out and then getting him arrested, without even considering if that is going to help the situation... clearly Sultan is going to get out of lock up in a day or two. What has it served really? He has let MAdhu down, been rather deceitful and underhand about it.

And Plus, the truth is: Sultan is not cooking up a plan - he is very agitated, very upset. RK is UNABLE to see that, unable to judge him correctly. He is looking at the situation through a very paranoid filter: Madhu. It's romantic 😳, but also it's a fault 😲.
Bubble

@Bold:

Did RK asked madhu to call Sultan? Its Madhu, who did it and made things easy for him.. He already planned to get sultan arrested for what he has done in the studio. Its madhu who interfered and set up that meeting... Isn't it? I agree that her intention is good. But you said he used madhu... You can say that if he would have asked madhu to call sultan and asked her to set up that meeting. She did'nt even ask RK whether he would be ok to talk, she just went ahead and called sultan even after RK said "ITS TOO LATE NOW".. You can watch the scene again if you wish. 😊... He never promised he will listen to sultan, he promised her that he will be calm and composed and never raises his hand. That's all he promised... I agree its not a good idea... But his intention was not wrong... He wanted to punish sultan for what he has done at studio... but using , cheating, betraying are very big words which cannot  be used at that scenario...

You and me know that Sultan is not cooking up stories... but how can RK believe him immediately?? Why he will see the situation from sultan's perspective with in few hours after the hungama?? I am sorry... i can't do that... If anyone comes and talks about my dad like that,  with in few hours i wont think it from their perspective... That comes after many instances...30 years of impression which i have for my dad wont be tarnished in some hours, i canot even doubt my dad... If i believe those words and doubt my fathers character , it raises a question of my love for my dad frankly...

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if i was in madhu's shoes
--i wudnt befriend a gangster who threatens to kill my husband
--i wud myself plan along with my husband to get the gangster caught
--i wud have slapped my husband if he ever spoke calmly with that gangster...how can he? he shud yell n manipulate definitely...i luv that i have a possessive husband like rk
--i wud hav understood the pain that is attached with my husband's father's image being tarnished
--i wud protect my husband by keeping him away from a gangster and never tell him to go at midnight on some road n talk to him!
(what's the guarantee that sultan wudnt hurt my husband or shoot him? i m proud he called the police!)
Edited by war_is_peace - 10 years ago