Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

Not even if your husband's enemy was your friend who has always shown himself to have your well being and concern at heart and been supportive. Great!!

Gate crashed..yup...rk ka bada bhai hai...teenie tiny dramebazi ka haq toh ban ta hai kabhi kabhiπŸ˜†

Oh no...rk started the physical violence...he went to hit sultan first. Sultan merely defended himself.

Being so blind to rk's true nature..no you wouldn't have someone like sultan for a friend anyways!πŸ˜†

@ Chakku one more curse catch it Darling iss baar bhi apni favor ka diya hai 🀣
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anandi-x-Shiv

you know what, I actually agree with you...this show is just becoming a load of crap to be honest...no wander why the trps and the cast rankings are going down cz people arent watching this show anymore...

this is why people hate tv serials...

Me too agree with Chakku πŸ˜† 🀣
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

If I Am in madhu's shoes.
when sultan Uttering words about killing my husband.i will slap him instead of watching the show.on that spot i will Kick Him Out.No Doubt in it.

And Huh I will support my Husband.Because He Took Right Decision.
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Can anyone answer this please?😳

If tomorrow, RK goes to Sultan and tells him that his dead wife was RK's ex-girlfriend and Aryan is actually HIS son and not Sultan's and presents Bittooji as a proof who saw RK's rangeen kissey with Bhai's wife, then how do you expect Sultan to react?

Will he trust RK? Will he hug and kiss him? Will he let RK take away Aryan with him? Or will he abuse and shoot him for maligning his dead wife's image??πŸ₯±

SUPER QUESTION CHAKKU  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First of all, If i am in madhu's shoes , forget about peace making and all shit, i would have never talked to sultan again for saying this sentence " i would have lighten ur funeral pyre(RK's) if it was for revenge"

And frankly , RK is not wrong this time. Its sultan without any solid proof attached MK's pooja... I will be on RK's side if i am in madhu's shoes, because i know how much he loves his dad, how sultan's batameez reaction would have effected him... As i know importance of his dad in his life, i will be on RK's side... What ever the evidence sultan showing is not strong enough to believe... Edited by Taniya20 - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Not even if your husband's enemy was your friend who has always shown himself to have your well being and concern at heart and been supportive. Great!!

Gate crashed..yup...rk ka bada bhai hai...teenie tiny dramebazi ka haq toh ban ta hai kabhi kabhiπŸ˜†

Oh no...rk started the physical violence...he went to hit sultan first. Sultan merely defended himself.

Being so blind to rk's true nature..no you wouldn't have someone like sultan for a friend anyways!πŸ˜†

@Red - This friend of mine was kicked out by me when he was forcing me to take BADLA from my hone-wala husband. So nope! I wouldn't trust him over my husband because he can be upto anythingπŸ˜†

@Pink - Kya SABOOT hai? Drunkard Rashid who already holds grudges against MK?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

@Black - But RK didn't hit him. Bhai was the one who hit him first. And even after I (I am Madhu here) stopped both of them, my Gunda friend, broke the photo of my father-in-law😭

@Blue - You guys can do nothing besides giving curses, can you?πŸ˜†
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
there's a difference between outright lying to your spouse and lying by omission for their own good; MB is clearly thinking with her heart and needs RK to be the brains for both of them in the relationship. he's being really understanding of her, and i see no betrayal especially considering he kept his promise and talked to that cheap bhai in a calm and collected manner. SOMETHING he was not under any obligation to do after the nautanki that lowlife did during the pooja πŸ€’
_StarDiva_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Logic gai tel lene, taki jab isme jung lage to oil dalkar fir se ise chala sake samjha karo yaar.,.,
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Can anyone answer this please?😳

If tomorrow, RK goes to Sultan and tells him that his dead wife was RK's ex-girlfriend and Aryan is actually HIS son and not Sultan's and presents Bittooji as a proof who saw RK's rangeen kissey with Bhai's wife, then how do you expect Sultan to react?

Will he trust RK? Will he hug and kiss him? Will he let RK take away Aryan with him? Or will he abuse and shoot him for maligning his dead wife's image??πŸ₯±

πŸ˜† Good one! No one is saying that rk should have believed sultan. THis topic isn't even about that and you know it!πŸ˜‰
This is about how decietful, manipulative, underhand and a user rk is and it took him less than 24 hrs after the wedding to show his true color and that too with the woman he claims to love. He used madhu to not only get sultan to meet him so he could get him arrested but also to try and make sultan jealous...to show sultan and rub it in that he got the goods...errr i mean madhu and not him. And the green haze and stench of jealousy was emanating from only the hubby not the "lover who lost""πŸ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

πŸ˜† Good one! No one is saying that rk should have believed sultan. THis topic isn't even about that and you know it!πŸ˜‰
This is about how decietful, manipulative, underhand and a user rk is and it took him less than 24 hrs after the wedding to show his true color and that too with the woman he claims to love. He used madhu to not only get sultan to meet him so he could get him arrested but also to try and make sultan jealous...to show sultan and rub it in that he got the goods...errr i mean madhu and not him. And the green haze and stench of jealousy was emanating from only the hubby not the "lover who lost""πŸ˜†

And you claim to UNDERSTAND RK's character well?πŸ₯±

RK has always been MANIPULATIVE. And in this situation, he did not put the blame on Madhu. Sultan also knows that RK used Madhu against him. Today even Madhu will come to know. And moreover what wrong did RK do? Madhu wouldn't have given Sultan's address to RK anyway. So he called Sultan using Madhu and got him arrested for 

1. gatecrashing the pooja and doing toh phod and violence.
2. sneaking in a superstar's house and encouraging his wife to take revenge.

And RK was doing PDA with Madhu infront of Sultan because he still feels that Sultan is doing all this nautanki to win Madhu. Toh like you said earlier, drama to banta haiπŸ˜›