Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Where's the logic?

-x-divine-x- Senior Member
-x-divine-x-
-x-divine-x-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
madhu is married to rk... Heart Hug Day Dreaming

sultan is fighting for his mums right... Thumbs Up

madhu trusted rk that rk will only talk to sultan, and do nothing else... Embarrassed

rk lied to her... Cry Evil Smile 

husband and wife shouldnt lie to each other, but instead they should trust each other Approve

madhu trusted rk but rk broke the trust and lied to madhu Unhappy Cry Ouch Thumbs Down Broken Heart

maybe because he wanted to protect his family from getting shattered etc and maybe because sultan said that mohan kundra had another relation besides radhas Ermm

sultan went to rk to tlak about this matter and he poured water on the fire. He didnt start off a fight but told rk that mohan aint a nice man due to mohan leaving meera and sultan Ermm

So talking about logic, NOT FAN BASED, and if you were in Madhus shoes, would you guys have supported rk or sultan? Ermm Geek 

SERIOUSLY NO SUBALA OR RISHBALA BASHING PLEASE! Wacko

Like & Comment! Wink

Edited by Anandi-x-Shiv - 25 June 2013 at 5:28am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

membermad-Rachel-sumreenN.bhavnaArshiforever8practicecalm--Kkkhushiii--mehurocksorchid70briaPantheraMFarah13ShreeswathyBlue_Scrubssoapbubblepaljaycool_sri..Sujith1001..JAHHNAVI-SmexyGhost-Anu-Reddy-Nafisa--QueenlyChitra-

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
If I was in madhus shoes I would have been outraged by sultans accusations and I would have Been angry with him uttering words about killing my husband , I will not yterm the accusations as small mu and I would have not asked my husband to talk to a violent person who came and vandalized the property , I would have advised him to call police to deal with goondas

MAdhu is naive and rk did what he has to do in the situation

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

madhulovesrksyasyaforeverastarViviCa15mystiUDEYbabita_14388-x-divine-x-Sumaiya271mangalore..PlayfulKiss..sani9226Barbie_girl02-Inferno-masan1Biks44Mikolingamshweta2728blacklambo.SoulMates.gurudrishtimevanpRuthlessQueenNeutral_Monateletubbydvs_smiRKCourageous_Leosunflower52saijahnaviSagar21cardio21..Aliya..ennishetsusan7raj80war_is_peaceNeha10Bes_B-Dil-.SaduKiFarzi.CroppedHorizon.chirpyhapibird_charu_..sairat...Chashmish._Invincible_anitaraniDushtDanaf.Laters.Baby-PuNiTh-

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anandi-x-Shiv

madhu trusted rk that rk will only talk to sultan, and do nothing else... Embarrassed

husband and wife shouldnt lie to each other, but instead they should trust each other Approve

madhu trusted rk but rk broke the trust and lied to madhu Unhappy Cry Ouch Thumbs Down Broken Heart

So talking about logic, NOT FAN BASED, and if you were in Madhus shoes, would you guys have supported rk or sultan? Ermm Geek 

Like & Comment! Wink

A voice of sanity!! Its not just about logic though is it? Its about VALUES. rk used madhu very delibrately. A wrong like this is not RIGHT no matter what angle you look at it from.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavna-x-divine-x-Arshiforever8sumreenpracticecalm--Kkkhushiii--mehurocksSophronianewveeBlue_Scrubspaljay..Sujith1001..ShreeswathyAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

-x-divine-x- Senior Member
-x-divine-x-
-x-divine-x-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Originally posted by Anandi-x-Shiv

Like & Comment! Wink

A voice of sanity!! Its not just about logic though is it? Its about VALUES. rk used madhu very delibrately. A wrong like this is not RIGHT no matter what angle you look at it from.

absolutely agree with you

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaArshiforever8sumreenpracticecalmSophroniaPanthera..Sujith1001..paljayAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
If I were Madhu, I wouldn't have asked my husband to go and TALK to his enemy in the first placeLOL

Did Sultan come and talk to RK? Nope. He gatecrashed the hawan pooja and he was the one who started PHYSICAL VIOLENCE.

Had I been Madhu, I would have been disgusted to have a so-called friend like Sultan who barges in and starts acting like a gunda and accuses my late father in law for double timing without any CONCRETE PROOF!

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrmadhulovesrkforeverastarbhavdevisyasyasweetmaya_khanbabita_14388-x-divine-x-UDEYViviCa15mystimasan1Mikolingambria-Inferno-hinapriyasani9226Barbie_girl02..PlayfulKiss..1mangaloregurudrishtidvs_smiRKNeutral_MonateletubbyblacklamboLSPDTaniya20mevanpRuthlessQueen.SoulMates.shweta2728Sagar21..Aliya..TuMericardio21saijahnavi..Tangled..sunflower52_charu_..NadiaZ..Niki_coolDushtDanaf.Laters.Baby..sairat...Chashmish._Invincible_Neha10Bes_BMaria-capriCroppedHorizon.chirpyhapibirdennishet-Dil-.SaduKiFarzi.susan7raj80war_is_peace.Bonfire_Heart.-PuNiTh-Hdhd

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armummy

If I was in madhus shoes I would have been outraged by sultans accusations and I would have Been angry with him uttering words about killing my husband , I will not yterm the accusations as small mu and I would have not asked my husband to talk to a violent person who came and vandalized the property , I would have advised him to call police to deal with goondas

You would support rk blindly??? just coz he is your husband (we are talking about you being in madhu's shoes here) even though you know sultan..you know that he would never make such an allegation if he didn't believe it to be true!

Lolll when did sultan utter words that he is going to kill rk since he found out that rk is his half brother? Sometimes I wonder what some ppl watch.

Oh and you would not has told your husband not to have a gutter mouth either i suppose during or afterwards and provoke and needle the gangster. We all know sultan wouldn't have smashed anything if rk had not been spewing all that filth from his mouth. And since you seem to be watching a different version of this seriesLOL It was rk who went to hit sultan first..and sultan blocked and whacked him one and it was well deserved.

Yes i know you will comment back..but you are not getting anything more from me and you know why!LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavna-x-divine-x-practicecalmArshiforever8--Kkkhushiii--gatornewveeSophroniaSiri22paljay..Sujith1001..Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Originally posted by armummy

You would support rk blindly??? just coz he is your husband (we are talking about you being in madhu's shoes here) even though you know sultan..you know that he would never make such an allegation if he didn't believe it to be true!

Lolll when did sultan utter words that he is going to kill rk since he found out that rk is his half brother? Sometimes I wonder what some ppl watch.

Oh and you would not has told your husband not to have a gutter mouth either i suppose during or afterwards and provoke and needle the gangster. We all know sultan wouldn't have smashed anything if rk had not been spewing all that filth from his mouth. And since you seem to be watching a different version of this seriesLOL It was rk who went to hit sultan first..and sultan blocked and whacked him one and it was well deserved.

Yes i know you will comment back..but you are not getting anything more from me and you know why!LOL

Ignored after reading your first sentence . You support sultan blindly

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

syasya-x-divine-x-..PlayfulKiss..1mangaloreMikolingammasan1.SoulMates.shweta2728blacklambomevanpRuthlessQueengurudrishtiteletubbysaijahnavi..Aliya..-Dil-.SaduKiFarzi.chirpyhapibirdMaria-caprianitaraniDushtDanaf...sairat..

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Can anyone answer this please?Embarrassed

If tomorrow, RK goes to Sultan and tells him that his dead wife was RK's ex-girlfriend and Aryan is actually HIS son and not Sultan's and presents Bittooji as a proof who saw RK's rangeen kissey with Bhai's wife, then how do you expect Sultan to react?

Will he trust RK? Will he hug and kiss him? Will he let RK take away Aryan with him? Or will he abuse and shoot him for maligning his dead wife's image??Sleepy

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrmadhulovesrkmarya91foreverastarbhavdevisyasya-x-divine-x-ViviCa15mystimasan1bria-Inferno-MikolingamBarbie_girl02..PlayfulKiss..hinapriyasani92261mangaloredvs_smiRKNeutral_Monagurudrishti.SoulMates.blacklamboTaniya20mevanpRuthlessQueenshweta2728cardio21..Aliya..Sagar21..Tangled..saijahnavisunflower52_charu_..NadiaZ....sairat..susan7Maria-capri.Chashmish._Invincible_Niki_coolanitaraniDushtDanaf.Laters.Baby.Lonewalker.ennishet-Dil-.SaduKiFarzi.CroppedHorizon.chirpyhapibird..Razia..war_is_peacerishbala3018.Bonfire_Heart.-PuNiTh-Hdhd

Go to top