Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

objection of ppl to intimates on dkdm... (Page 4)

dersha91 Senior Member
dersha91
dersha91

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Our society has not progressed to that extent that all people are comfortable in seeing what was shown in the epi.And yes Hinduism is a pagan religion.Paganism considered love and intimacy sacred and I am aware of that.But society doesnt consider so.Sometimes u need to adhere by the society rules.I said that I cringed but that doesnt mean I found the epi dirty.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_wisekaatayani

cool_wise Senior Member
cool_wise
cool_wise

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lysander22

Our society has not progressed to that extent that all people are comfortable in seeing what was shown in the epi.And yes Hinduism is a pagan religion.Paganism considered love and intimacy sacred and I am aware of that.But society doesnt consider so.Sometimes u need to adhere by the society rules.I said that I cringed but that doesnt mean I found the epi dirty.
I am sorry my view was not on your point. actually i did not intend to rely to your view it was for the others. i didnt mention it there. infact i agree with you i am against the views where people call it vulgar or disrespecting god. 
sorry Smile
atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
@Howlarious

I get your point but DKDM is not like BALH and it airs at 8 PM which is a primetime slot. Families consider mythos as "safe" viewing.

It's just that such stuff still does make people uncomfortable when they watch it.

Yes of course people can change the channels or switch off TV and they do so when they get uncomfortable watching something. But they also have right to express disappointment or disapproval from a show that they watch.

People are still conservative. The kind of crowd that laps up a mytho are not necessarily ones who watch BALH type consummation scenes or intimate scenes in films.

There are several families in real life where couples don't even hold hands or express any affection for each other in front of others. Some still turn red when wished on their wedding anniversary! Such matters are highly personal!
I believe they do not deny anything, but they do not even want to show or discuss such stuff openly.

People also get worried if kids ask them "what's going on" in the show. Answering such questions is the last thing they'd want to do.

Adults may know about Puranas etc. But all viewers watching DKDM are not "adults".

So expression of disapproval of some sections is not entirely wrong either. In a way, they are justified in their stance.

P.S. - Someone mentioned that nowadays cartoons and kids' shows also have sexual content. Parents object to that also. Shin Chan was taken off air from Hungama channel earlier. It returned but with heavily censored episodes.

Edited by Skepblun - 25 June 2013 at 3:11pm
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
If people want to behave so frigid what can I say??Dead Dead Dead

But the fact is that Lord Shiva and Parvati are married and the art of love making had come from them and was passed on to mankind!!!!!

Indian scriptures are full of erotic depictions and there are a lot of things which may not be even right in the moral sense of the term!!!!!

But here what they showed was the love between a husband and a wife, or should I say between the first couple of the universe!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

So there is nothing wrong with what they had shown!!!!!

And it would greatly help if people stopped making a fuss out of such things and instead object to the other things being shown on TV which is much more disturbing!!!!!Each show on TV now is like a manual for how to torture women!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

They have an issue with the love been shown between Shiva and Parvati but they have no issues seeing extra-marital affairs, rapes, women being kicked out of the house and would be spouses being gifted to siblings in every other show!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_wiseTinacoolsweetsandhyaSindhu_uskaatayani

Tinacool IF-Dazzler
Tinacool
Tinacool

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Shaina spot on don't object to regressive shows still playing on the different channels with the same old saas/bahu conundrums and women still being treated like objects but one epi in the show where they depicted aesthetic romance between the first couple of the universe is becoming a big topic of debate and discussion.

Oh no Rapists will be born seeing the divine love of Shiv Parvati and not when they constantly see regressive shows where women are nothing more than bickering housewives or doormats to be used and abused.

Where are the so called moral police when you engage and see such trash. Or maybe it does not bother them that much enough to make an issue.
Your children watch that and will be instilled with those beliefs is that not going to bother you when tomorrow they grow up to be monsters who ill treat womankind and treat them as mere objects.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_wiseSindhu_ussweetsandhyakaatayaniShaina_bNandiniRaizadaa

Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
jitna romance dikha rahe hain utna enough hain. THE END.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_wise

Sindhu_us IF-Dazzler
Sindhu_us
Sindhu_us

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
This episode of Taruk van happened last year in the month of September why are we discussing and debating now.
This is old story. After that they have not shown any more intimacy between Shiv and Parvati.
Why have we started this as a topic of discussion again this was over done with if am not wrong.D'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_wisesweetsandhyaPatrarekha

Go to top