Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

objection of ppl to intimates on dkdm... (Page 3)

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
The ones that object to this are the same people that do it in their own homes. Hypocrites. They must have known about this sequence way before it was aired, they should not have watched it if it affected them that much. People need to get with the times. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_wisesweetsandhyaSindhu_uskaatayani.FemmeFatale.Nikki_Titli

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I think people's objection is right and justified. Just because something happens for "real", doesn't mean that it is supposed to be shown.

When such scenes were shown in Ekta's serials even then people had objected.

People watch mythological shows thinking at least such stuff would be "clean". Even violence in such shows is there for a reason and not mere masala.

But if the most venerated gods shall also be shown romancing in filmy manner then people would get uncomfortable.

This is the only issue that I have with DKDM. Otherwise the show is fine.

I remember some show in past got flak for SR episode featuring Arjun & Subhadra though it had nothing except a little bit of hugging and blushing!

Mahadev and Parvati are gods! One would like to keep it clean!

Even likes of Sikh Gurus, Buddha, Prophet Mohammad had spouses and kids but I sure wouldn't like to see their "intimate" lives being explored onscreen! Or even read about it!

This is not hypocrisy. Just some matters are best left personal. Not everything is meant to be discussed or shown onscreen. There's something called decency.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardjyoti07.Reshama..FemmeFatale.NandiniRaizadaa

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Skepblun

I think people's objection is right and justified. Just because something happens for "real", doesn't mean that it is supposed to be shown.

When such scenes were shown in Ekta's serials even then people had objected.

People watch mythological shows thinking at least such stuff would be "clean". Even violence in such shows is there for a reason and not mere masala.

But if the most venerated gods shall also be shown romancing in filmy manner then people would get uncomfortable.

This is the only issue that I have with DKDM. Otherwise the show is fine.

I remember some show in past got flak for SR episode featuring Arjun & Subhadra though it had nothing except a little bit of hugging and blushing!

Mahadev and Parvati are gods! One would like to keep it clean!

Even likes of Sikh Gurus, Buddha, Prophet Mohammad had spouses and kids but I sure wouldn't like to see their "intimate" lives being explored onscreen! Or even read about it!

This is not hypocrisy. Just some matters are best left personal. Not everything is meant to be discussed or shown onscreen. There's something called decency.

But the thing with Bade Achhe Lagte Hain was the promo's were being shown for 2-3 weeks well before the actual show so it is not like people didn't have any warning. Any kids who were up watching that show at 10.30pm at night only have their parents to blame. Hypocritical society these people that complained, they do the same thing in their own house yet bark when it is shown on national television WITH all the added warning. Use the bloody remote if you object (that is not to you by the way). 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinacoolsweetsandhya.FemmeFatale.

--PAYEL-- IF-Sizzlerz
--PAYEL--
--PAYEL--

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
as per i remember there was no such intimate scenes shown between shiv-paro which ppl can't watch with family members...it was just the divine love of shiv-paro nothing else than that...if ppl have no problem watching the high voltage intimate scenes in saas bahu dramas n other shows...then what problem they have in watching divine love of shiv-paro...some ppl has the tendency to create a issue out of nothing...there r many faults in our society other than this minor things...they should concentrate on changing those instead of poking their noses in trivial things..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_wiseRoseFairysweetsandhya.FemmeFatale.

Tinacool IF-Dazzler
Tinacool
Tinacool

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Firstly Shiv Parvati eternal romance has nothing to do with films and filmy romance which is quite offensive in itself.

Mahadev Parvati love is described graphically in purans but showing some soft sweet romance on screen by no means is filmy or should be constituted as being filmy.

Nothing is clean or unclean here when u show some soft moments between the first couple of the universe.

Love and courtship originated from them. They epitomize love and the ultimate love and bond and coming together of purush and prakruti.

When Shiv does furious tandav Parvati cools him down with her beautiful lasya and together the dance the dance of love and courtship.

It is the essence of what Shiv and Parvati is all about.

Shiv the first alpha male of the universe and Parvati are by nature the most romantic couple.

Because of some stupid people opposing that Taruk Van episode last year  the relationship is reduced to mere sham on screen and being just jagat pita and mata in DKDM.

Obviously u cannot show what is mentioned in purans but to not have any expression of love is totally unjustified to give into some vested interests who themselves are a big pain to society with their lowly thinking and mentality.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

advaitinbhargavi_2cool_wise.Regal.Annujam23mnx12RoseFairysweetsandhyaSindhu_usKal El.FemmeFatale.foram.Howlarious

cool_wise Senior Member
cool_wise
cool_wise

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
The scene was beautiful i watched it with my family it was beautiful very subtle and well directed. nothing obscene. i agree some people will have issues but please dont call it vulgar. it might not be digested by few people and we respect that. and you can go and see the erotic sculptures at the temples.. there is a lot more what you worship a shivling is a lot more if this vulgar. i mean no offence we all worship the beauty of love between the supreme male and female. so whats wrong if they hug or cuddle. i still think its one of the most beautiful episodes. i am sorry i didnt mean to hurt any religious sentiments.
and as for the kids the cartoons that they watch now days have some sexual content they are well ahead in all of this. which is sad what they showed in DKDM was the beautiful true love wala romance. 

Edited by cool_wise - 25 June 2013 at 12:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sindhu_usArijit007

dersha91 Senior Member
dersha91
dersha91

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I personally did cringe when I saw the epi.But regarding objections,I am not surprised.Society has hypocrites.One cant do anything about it.Cant expect to go shooting all the hypocrites on their heads
Regarding intimacy between Gods,people would have issues seeing the intimacy.Thats evident not only in Hinduism but also in other religions
cool_wise Senior Member
cool_wise
cool_wise

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Love is some thing pure and divine and has a direct link to intimacy in Hindus Shivling is the symbol of true love expression of deep pure emotions through what we call divine consummation of shiv and parvati. so our tradition is the only one that considers sex pure cause its the reason for life. please dont make it dirty the scene had not even a single explicit content. no offense intended.

Go to top