Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Chaithali

If u call any of the scenes seen in Mahadev intimate than it is a joke. Women get raped in moving buses, molested, treated like second hand citizens that is all right but to show the most divine love on screen so much noise is made.
Such is the state of affairs in our country. High time we all take a reality check.

How can you compare that point with this matter?

If in India,Rapes are  in high positions then what???

Aren't you feeling improper to write your words??

What is relation between Rapes & DKDM??

Rape hote hai to ase scene batane me kya problem hai??? Iska meaning yehi hota hai.

It's right that there must some strong steps to control rapes...but it never mean that we can show like these scenes.

These scenes are made negative impressions in youngster's mind.😲
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is the whole episode still available to be watched?
cutie.me9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wud like 2 say only 1 thing... i feel it is not a scene to watch with family but the scene was not that erotic to ban it...
ya i agree to all ur views but creating such a big havoc is not necessary and such criticism is out of limits... if they dont wanna see the scenes they should change the channel... its done!
Chaithali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Proud-India

How can you compare that point with this matter?

If in India,Rapes are  in high positions then what???

Aren't you feeling improper to write your words??

What is relation between Rapes & DKDM??

Rape hote hai to ase scene batane me kya problem hai??? Iska meaning yehi hota hai.

It's right that there must some strong steps to control rapes...but it never mean that we can show like these scenes.

These scenes are made negative impressions in youngster's mind.😲

Am saying we need to change our mindsets that is all.
What scene are u talking about that made it so offensive to you.
Mahadev laying his wife down on a bed of roses it was never going to go beyond that.
What negative impression did that  scene make in your mind.
Gods never made love??. The love of Shiv Parvati is graphic in purans.
The origination of Kamasutra is from them.
What makes u think making love or showing Shiv and Parvati embracing is corruption of minds.
I think u need to self educate before saying anything.

neha.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys come on .. .u all knw that this type  of news channels always show such thing in with lots if mirvh masla.
 I won't agree to them to at all. they hav shown nothing valgur n this don't forget they had shown there marriage n this much romance was ok. N how can u forget abt sati scene that much romance was shown on her tiM.
N if u talk abt intricacy on tv how can u forget abt ekta  kapoor serial eg bade ache lagte hai, kasuti, etc n list was end less. N they were actually valgur those scene pep enjoy like hell with family

In my opion its totally baseless n  som people or stupid tv channels r tryin to make issue out if it coz they r nt getting so  stories so they thing they can make money with this coz ur show s popular among masses.

Ignore such thing. Its just views. No offence to any one

Neha
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: varaali

Is the whole episode still available to be watched?

i DO NOT KNOW IS THIS FULL VERSION OF THAE SCENE OR NOT...But see this.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97baCdcnHAc[/YOUTUBE]
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
The ones that object to this are the same people that do it in their own homes. Hypocrites. They must have known about this sequence way before it was aired, they should not have watched it if it affected them that much. People need to get with the times. 
atominis thumbnail
I think people's objection is right and justified. Just because something happens for "real", doesn't mean that it is supposed to be shown.

When such scenes were shown in Ekta's serials even then people had objected.

People watch mythological shows thinking at least such stuff would be "clean". Even violence in such shows is there for a reason and not mere masala.

But if the most venerated gods shall also be shown romancing in filmy manner then people would get uncomfortable.

This is the only issue that I have with DKDM. Otherwise the show is fine.

I remember some show in past got flak for SR episode featuring Arjun & Subhadra though it had nothing except a little bit of hugging and blushing!

Mahadev and Parvati are gods! One would like to keep it clean!

Even likes of Sikh Gurus, Buddha, Prophet Mohammad had spouses and kids but I sure wouldn't like to see their "intimate" lives being explored onscreen! Or even read about it!

This is not hypocrisy. Just some matters are best left personal. Not everything is meant to be discussed or shown onscreen. There's something called decency.

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Skepblun

I think people's objection is right and justified. Just because something happens for "real", doesn't mean that it is supposed to be shown.

When such scenes were shown in Ekta's serials even then people had objected.

People watch mythological shows thinking at least such stuff would be "clean". Even violence in such shows is there for a reason and not mere masala.

But if the most venerated gods shall also be shown romancing in filmy manner then people would get uncomfortable.

This is the only issue that I have with DKDM. Otherwise the show is fine.

I remember some show in past got flak for SR episode featuring Arjun & Subhadra though it had nothing except a little bit of hugging and blushing!

Mahadev and Parvati are gods! One would like to keep it clean!

Even likes of Sikh Gurus, Buddha, Prophet Mohammad had spouses and kids but I sure wouldn't like to see their "intimate" lives being explored onscreen! Or even read about it!

This is not hypocrisy. Just some matters are best left personal. Not everything is meant to be discussed or shown onscreen. There's something called decency.

But the thing with Bade Achhe Lagte Hain was the promo's were being shown for 2-3 weeks well before the actual show so it is not like people didn't have any warning. Any kids who were up watching that show at 10.30pm at night only have their parents to blame. Hypocritical society these people that complained, they do the same thing in their own house yet bark when it is shown on national television WITH all the added warning. Use the bloody remote if you object (that is not to you by the way). 
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
as per i remember there was no such intimate scenes shown between shiv-paro which ppl can't watch with family members...it was just the divine love of shiv-paro nothing else than that...if ppl have no problem watching the high voltage intimate scenes in saas bahu dramas n other shows...then what problem they have in watching divine love of shiv-paro...some ppl has the tendency to create a issue out of nothing...there r many faults in our society other than this minor things...they should concentrate on changing those instead of poking their noses in trivial things..