Qubool Hai

Happy memories of Asya!

SATD06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Alright people, there is a lot of negativity and sad mood going around the forum, especially with the last few sad episodes of Qubool Hai.

So I've decided to brighten up the forum a little bit. I have made this post to relive all the happy and funny Asya moments. I want everyone to post in the best moments of Qubool Hai, so we can cheer ourselves up

I'll start ... The holi scene, where Zoya tried to prank Asad and catch him on camera, but he outsmarts her and pours water over her and colour her - Mitwa moment :) 😃 Edited by SATD06 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My happy memory of AsYa is the terrace scene..loved it
SATD06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumaiya14

Mangalpur scenes. . . 😊

Oh yes 😃 Asad's priceless worried face, he was so scared of losing her - and when Zoya woke up that was such a cute Mitwa moment 😳 Awww   ðŸ˜ƒ
SATD06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

My happy memory of AsYa is the terrace scene..loved it

Yess - I loved that scene too 😊 It was a really nice moment, where they both realised they love each other - so cute 😃
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
holi scene, recent terrace scene and all mangalpur scenes. 
SATD06 thumbnail
James bond scene was hilarious 😃 Zoya thought Asad was a detective, and was scared. So listened to everything he said 😃 Names Khan, Asad Ahmed Khan 😆
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Asad's ten page long proposal be4 the sangeet which zoya thought was his ten page long break up proposal. Loved that scene!😃
CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
holi scene, airport scene,real engagement scene,manglepur scenes n many more
SATD06 thumbnail
When that immigration officer (can't spell his name 😳 ) was after Zoya, and all the natak after that - when Zoya pretended to have chicken pox 😃
SATD06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: stereohearts200

Asad's ten page long proposal be4 the sangeet which zoya thought was his ten page long break up proposal. Loved that scene!😃

Bless Zoya, she thought he would call off the wedding! If only Asad had expressed his feelings, it would be a different story now ...