Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyamvada

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by ekta-avinafan

To ask for rights is her right .As someone said here -In India its a sacred relationship .She wants her marriage to be successful marriage. She was not seeing her self respect also in this too.I can understand her character.
It is just that I didn't like her cutting her hand .Its the limit she is crossing for those rights. But I have to agree here that the path shown to her is also shown by Divya .Now when she is seeing the success in that path ,getting attention from her husband ,seeing fear and concern in his eyes,how can she put her foot back .
Lets see will planning work or will she realize that its not good to cross the limits to get what she wants .

hmm nice thought Ekta,... 

Divya is doing da planning! but she dint ask her 2 cut her arm..

besides its sarita who insisted she should helpEmbarrassed
LOL ,after the falling of that jhoomar Divu told Sarita that they shouldn't continue to do that 'cause Sarita can be hurted ...but Sarita said she wants more Silly LOL And she cut her hand just to make Raj to come and wash her hand and bandage her ?? Stern Smile If Sarita truly loves Raj she needs to choose his happiness , she needs to free him !! Love means freedom Hug

ya good point! Sarita is so obesseseed wid Raj.. she has noticed Raj cared for her n so she keeps hurting herself...
how lameee! She wants to turn raj's compassion into love? God somebody tell her...Its love! And it cant be created or made for her!
This should stop Aishuu.. I'm pissed off wid sarita. she's sending wrong messageSleepyOuch
Yeah Pri yaar ...cut yourself ,get respect Sleepy LOL 

Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove..sidyusha

Hey guys...

after seeing previous episode.. I felt like Sarita was obsessed wid Raj.. or she feels its her right that Raj should love her n give her rights as his wife..Confused

But when she knows how much Raj loves Divya, she still keeps on pinning fr him.. Sleepyn she cant bear to see when Raj n Divya are close..

just close.. n she slits her hand??Shocked

I have a feeling she doesn't love Raj at all... Cause if she loved him she'd have let him goOuch

P.S No offense SaRa/Sarita fans..Embarrassed jus my viewsStar

100% agree with you
if Sarita really loves Raj .then she should think about the happiness of Raj.
& she makes Raj's remarriage with Divya.
Love can't be forced ,it is a emotion ...This is not something that is taken forcefully.
sorry Sarita fans but i really don't like her.
Totally agree with you dear !! Clap Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Manali_

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

No I don't see Sarita being obsessed with Raj. She loves him and has every right to him being married to him. It's not her fault about everything that went on.

Raj has obsession & love for Divya.

Sorry I disagree

well If someone can wait for any long  time... despite being in a relation..

its called love... Raj Loves Divya!
Approve

nd if someone keeps pinning, keeps plotting to get someone's love n attention.. its called obession

sarita is obsessed wid Raj in my view...
Ouch

I think what Raj has is obsession. I'm not denying that he doesn't love Divya, because he truly does love her. But if that's the case he shouldn't have let family pressure force him into marriage with a girl he didn't love. At the end he's ruining both his life and his future wife's life. 

All Sarita wants is what every wife would want from her husband...love. That's not obsession. She deserves the love. Of course no one can force anyone to love someone (if that made any sense). LOL Raj needs to move on from his past now (10 years is a lot of time to move on). He married Sarita so he should fulfill the duties of a husband now. But his obsessive mind craves for Divya only. 

Just my opinion. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ekta-avinafan

To ask for rights is her right .As someone said here -In India its a sacred relationship .She wants her marriage to be successful marriage. She was not seeing her self respect also in this too.I can understand her character.
It is just that I didn't like her cutting her hand .Its the limit she is crossing for those rights. But I have to agree here that the path shown to her is also shown by Divya .Now when she is seeing the success in that path ,getting attention from her husband ,seeing fear and concern in his eyes,how can she put her foot back .
Lets see will planning work or will she realize that its not good to cross the limits to get what she wants .

hmm nice thought Ekta,... 

Divya is doing da planning! but she dint ask her 2 cut her arm..

besides its sarita who insisted she should helpEmbarrassed

Two to three times ,it was planning but now she can think from herself also lil much yaar. So I could get her here acc to her character.But It doesn't mean that action is right .I didn't say that.
And obsession or love or right ,This is how she is an Indian women .

True love's definition is too far from it what she has for Raj but to expect true love by her for Raj is also as much far .What she has seen in Raj that can make her love true to Raj .There is nothing.The love she has for Raj is as her husband not a person ,whom she will set free and will care for his happiness and his wishes.And being a wife ,she thinks she has rights on him.He has married her with all rituals...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index