Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

Love or Obsession??! (Page 4)

Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyamvada

Originally posted by ekta-avinafan

To ask for rights is her right .As someone said here -In India its a sacred relationship .She wants her marriage to be successful marriage. She was not seeing her self respect also in this too.I can understand her character.
It is just that I didn't like her cutting her hand .Its the limit she is crossing for those rights. But I have to agree here that the path shown to her is also shown by Divya .Now when she is seeing the success in that path ,getting attention from her husband ,seeing fear and concern in his eyes,how can she put her foot back .
Lets see will planning work or will she realize that its not good to cross the limits to get what she wants .

hmm nice thought Ekta,... 

Divya is doing da planning! but she dint ask her 2 cut her arm..

besides its sarita who insisted she should helpEmbarrassed
LOL ,after the falling of that jhoomar Divu told Sarita that they shouldn't continue to do that 'cause Sarita can be hurted ...but Sarita said she wants more Silly LOL And she cut her hand just to make Raj to come and wash her hand and bandage her ?? Stern Smile If Sarita truly loves Raj she needs to choose his happiness , she needs to free him !! Love means freedom Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Serene.Rose-

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Same here Pri...totally agree with you !! Clap All I can say is ..."True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does." Wink

oh hey aishuu...

yeah wish CVs keep our thoughts in mindEmbarrassed

Aishuuu.

-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by ekta-avinafan

To ask for rights is her right .As someone said here -In India its a sacred relationship .She wants her marriage to be successful marriage. She was not seeing her self respect also in this too.I can understand her character.
It is just that I didn't like her cutting her hand .Its the limit she is crossing for those rights. But I have to agree here that the path shown to her is also shown by Divya .Now when she is seeing the success in that path ,getting attention from her husband ,seeing fear and concern in his eyes,how can she put her foot back .
Lets see will planning work or will she realize that its not good to cross the limits to get what she wants .

hmm nice thought Ekta,... 

Divya is doing da planning! but she dint ask her 2 cut her arm..

besides its sarita who insisted she should helpEmbarrassed
LOL ,after the falling of that jhoomar Divu told Sarita that they shouldn't continue to do that 'cause Sarita can be hurted ...but Sarita said she wants more Silly LOL And she cut her hand just to make Raj to come and wash her hand and bandage her ?? Stern Smile If Sarita truly loves Raj she needs to choose his happiness , she needs to free him !! Love means freedom Hug

ya good point! Sarita is so obesseseed wid Raj.. she has noticed Raj cared for her n so she keeps hurting herself...
how lameee! She wants to turn raj's compassion into love? God somebody tell her...Its love! And it cant be created or made for her!
This should stop Aishuu.. I'm pissed off wid sarita. she's sending wrong messageSleepyOuch

Aishuuu.

ushasri IF-Sizzlerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
completely agree with u dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Serene.Rose-Aishuuu.

_Manali_ IF-Dazzler
_Manali_
_Manali_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Hey guys...

after seeing previous episode.. I felt like Sarita was obsessed wid Raj.. or she feels its her right that Raj should love her n give her rights as his wife..Confused

But when she knows how much Raj loves Divya, she still keeps on pinning fr him.. Sleepyn she cant bear to see when Raj n Divya are close..

just close.. n she slits her hand??Shocked

I have a feeling she doesn't love Raj at all... Cause if she loved him she'd have let him goOuch

P.S No offense SaRa/Sarita fans..Embarrassed jus my viewsStar

100% agree with you
if Sarita really loves Raj .then she should think about the happiness of Raj.
& she makes Raj's remarriage with Divya.
Love can't be forced ,it is a emotion ...This is not something that is taken forcefully.
sorry Sarita fans but i really don't like her.

Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 26 June 2013 at 8:59am

-Serene.Rose-Aishuuu.

starsanjana IF-Rockerz
starsanjana
starsanjana

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
i agree with u...but sarita also deserves a little bit of love...even though divya and raj loved each other...he is still a married man at the moment..he is bound by vows...instead of mistreating sarita for the past 10 years he could have explained things to her and nothing is wrong for them to be frends...so maybe at this point sarita would be obsessed for love
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove..sidyusha

Hey guys...

after seeing previous episode.. I felt like Sarita was obsessed wid Raj.. or she feels its her right that Raj should love her n give her rights as his wife..Confused

But when she knows how much Raj loves Divya, she still keeps on pinning fr him.. Sleepyn she cant bear to see when Raj n Divya are close..

just close.. n she slits her hand??Shocked

I have a feeling she doesn't love Raj at all... Cause if she loved him she'd have let him goOuch

P.S No offense SaRa/Sarita fans..Embarrassed jus my viewsStar

100% agree with you
if Sarita really loves Raj .then she should think about the happiness of Raj.
& she makes Raj's remarriage with Divya.
Love can't be forced ,it is a emotion ...This is not something that is taken forcefully.
sorry Sarita fans but i really don't like her.

thanks..

wish CVs wont show raj falling for sarita.. Sleepy

_Manali_Aishuuu.

Turqoiseluv Newbie
Turqoiseluv
Turqoiseluv

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Sarita deserves Raj more than Divya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index