India-Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed
Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

Love or Obsession??! (Page 3)

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
No I don't see Sarita being obsessed with Raj. She loves him and has every right to him being married to him. It's not her fault about everything that went on.

Raj has obsession & love for Divya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarima.Sidra

boogle Senior Member
boogle
boogle

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
I don't really think you should force someone to love you. I feel like that's what Sarita and Divya are doing sometimes. 

Edited by boogle - 25 June 2013 at 6:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Krish.diyamasumasrilanka-Serene.Rose-

rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
dear..u can never state the action as obsession dear...its called hope ...she staked her own life for him...this is not like pyar tune kya kiya film...there it was lover who was obsessed ...but the marriage won later...come on...she came to know that raj can feel concern and care for her..so she just gave a try to see if he really cares..not like she wanted to steal his love...he just wants to know his love!
-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

No I don't see Sarita being obsessed with Raj. She loves him and has every right to him being married to him. It's not her fault about everything that went on.

Raj has obsession & love for Divya.

Sorry I disagree

well If someone can wait for any long  time... despite being in a relation..

its called love... Raj Loves Divya!
Approve

nd if someone keeps pinning, keeps plotting to get someone's love n attention.. its called obession

sarita is obsessed wid Raj in my view...
Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

masumasrilanka_Manali_

-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boogle

I don't really think you should force someone to love you. I feel like that's what Sarita and Divya are doing sometimes. 

ya agreeEmbarrassed
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosette80

dear..u can never state the action as obsession dear...its called hope ...she staked her own life for him...this is not like pyar tune kya kiya film...there it was lover who was obsessed ...but the marriage won later...come on...she came to know that raj can feel concern and care for her..so she just gave a try to see if he really cares..not like she wanted to steal his love...he just wants to know his love!

oh ya she can try! n she tried for 10 years yar...Sleepy
gosh..  she knows how much raj loves divya! how much he's in love...Sleepy

still she keeps trying!!Confused I mean if she really loves/cared for him.. why not let him go??!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Manali_

-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta-avinafan

To ask for rights is her right .As someone said here -In India its a sacred relationship .She wants her marriage to be successful marriage. She was not seeing her self respect also in this too.I can understand her character.
It is just that I didn't like her cutting her hand .Its the limit she is crossing for those rights. But I have to agree here that the path shown to her is also shown by Divya .Now when she is seeing the success in that path ,getting attention from her husband ,seeing fear and concern in his eyes,how can she put her foot back .
Lets see will planning work or will she realize that its not good to cross the limits to get what she wants .

hmm nice thought Ekta,... 

Divya is doing da planning! but she dint ask her 2 cut her arm..

besides its sarita who insisted she should helpEmbarrassed

masumasrilanka

-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

It is not actually love which means heart to heart connection. Sarita is a typical Indian lady who solely belief Pati hi Dharma Pati hi Karma. And she believes that marriage must be consumated. There is 2 kinds of Love in the world between a couple- physical and eternal. Sarita is craving for physical one. When Raj touches her, falls on her she thinks it is love because she knows only one definition of love that is love making. I am sure if Raj consumated the marriage with her in spite of not loving her from mind, Sarita wouldn't have any complaint. She doesn't want anything else without the physical right of a wife.
And I have told that she is a typical Indian wife who firmly believes shadi ko nivana farz hota hai... And ek aurat keliye Pati hi bhagwan hota hai... So she is obsessed with her husband Raj... And I think she must believe shadi saat janam keliye pati aur patni ko jud deti hai... So she never thought of leaving Raj...

ya Afsuu... the way she's acting makes me feel u are right! She thinks its her right n dey should consummate!Sleepy

masumasrilanka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index