Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed
Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

Love or Obsession??! (Page 2)

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

I don't like her character at al of Sarita.  I never did. Not saying this because I'm a Rubina fan. Because I  did liked Shristy in CB as Radhaa. But her character here is giving a bad example for women out there. It is oke to take abuse and stay put  in a marriage because eventually you will get love..Confused and her cutting her hands only made it clear for me she is obsessed..Already said that Sarita is obsessed about Raj. No woman would stay in that mad house for so long if they have chances to leave.. which she has..   I do feel sorry  for her because staying in that mental house, but can't connect to her character at all.  I don't hope there are woman out there who think it is oke what Sarita is doing.. if you see a person love someone else you need to free that person.. let go of it move on. Something what Sarita should have done in the first year of marriage.. but she didn't.. I know letting go is difficult but if you are a strong person you can do it. Also I'm on a point let her have Raj.. tired.

As for Divya.. well what wrong did she really do.. she made choice in life in her younger years.. she choose family over love..  what is wrong with that.. I would do the same.. what her reason was of leaving the city, couldn't she stay, isn't know.. Divya i feel knows that sometimes letting go it is best thing to do.. like she did when she find out that Raj was married. She was ready to move on... maybe she wanted to see her family happy. Divya doesn't think about herself.. but about others.. first then herself. There aren't many people like Divya in the world only a few. As persons are selfish..
But now what Divya is doing is wrong playing with Raj feeling and  helping Sarita with obsessive need for love..  Hope she realise it, and run lol.. otherwise she will get in big trouble I feel.. I get it she want to help and feel responsible.. people like Divya always feel like that??
 But still it is wrong??

I really like Raj and Divya together as they have chemistry, love watching their scenes.. even when they fight  what I still don't understand if they loved each other so much why didn't they connect each other.. why wait so long..  we life in modern times..missing factor in this storyline

wow Ashna.. I completely agree wid u!Embarrassed u've said it better than meeClap
@bold : agree agree.. U've taken words from my heart!StarEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

masumasrilankaberrysweetAfss_94ashna26

ushasri IF-Sizzlerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
agree with u dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

masumasrilanka-Serene.Rose-

stacyellowz IF-Rockerz
stacyellowz
stacyellowz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
this is soo true. i didn't even take it on. but she really seems obsessed. sigh.

berrysweet-Serene.Rose-

sparklingeyes IF-Rockerz
sparklingeyes
sparklingeyes

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
i completely agree with u

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
To ask for rights is her right .As someone said here -In India its a sacred relationship .She wants her marriage to be successful marriage. She was not seeing her self respect also in this too.I can understand her character.
It is just that I didn't like her cutting her hand .Its the limit she is crossing for those rights. But I have to agree here that the path shown to her is also shown by Divya .Now when she is seeing the success in that path ,getting attention from her husband ,seeing fear and concern in his eyes,how can she put her foot back .
Lets see will planning work or will she realize that its not good to cross the limits to get what she wants .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

masumasrilankaberrysweet-Serene.Rose-Afss_94Neerjaa

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
It is not actually love which means heart to heart connection. Sarita is a typical Indian lady who solely belief Pati hi Dharma Pati hi Karma. And she believes that marriage must be consumated. There is 2 kinds of Love in the world between a couple- physical and eternal. Sarita is craving for physical one. When Raj touches her, falls on her she thinks it is love because she knows only one definition of love that is love making. I am sure if Raj consumated the marriage with her in spite of not loving her from mind, Sarita wouldn't have any complaint. She doesn't want anything else without the physical right of a wife.
And I have told that she is a typical Indian wife who firmly believes shadi ko nivana farz hota hai... And ek aurat keliye Pati hi bhagwan hota hai... So she is obsessed with her husband Raj... And I think she must believe shadi saat janam keliye pati aur patni ko jud deti hai... So she never thought of leaving Raj...

moosewithgoose IF-Dazzler
moosewithgoose
moosewithgoose

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I understand Sarita asking her rights as a wife but she and Raj have been married for 10 years and Raj never showed any interest in her in all that time. There is a saying if you love someone set them free, if they come back they are yours and if not they never were and Raj has always loved Divya and made it clear to Sarita he could never love her or give her place of a wife. Sarita being an educated person, for her the sensible thing would have been to let him go but I also get how hard it is for a woman to let go of someone who she has accepted as her husband, but cutting hands, or putting your life in danger to get attention from your husband is plain borderline mental not love and that's a really wrong message CVS are sending if they try to portray that this is how love should be. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

parvthareddyKrish.diyamasumasrilankaAngie12Neerjaa-Serene.Rose-

Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Same here Pri...totally agree with you !! Clap All I can say is ..."True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does." Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index