Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
To ask for rights is her right .As someone said here -In India its a sacred relationship .She wants her marriage to be successful marriage. She was not seeing her self respect also in this too.I can understand her character.
It is just that I didn't like her cutting her hand .Its the limit she is crossing for those rights. But I have to agree here that the path shown to her is also shown by Divya .Now when she is seeing the success in that path ,getting attention from her husband ,seeing fear and concern in his eyes,how can she put her foot back .
Lets see will planning work or will she realize that its not good to cross the limits to get what she wants .
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It is not actually love which means heart to heart connection. Sarita is a typical Indian lady who solely belief Pati hi Dharma Pati hi Karma. And she believes that marriage must be consumated. There is 2 kinds of Love in the world between a couple- physical and eternal. Sarita is craving for physical one. When Raj touches her, falls on her she thinks it is love because she knows only one definition of love that is love making. I am sure if Raj consumated the marriage with her in spite of not loving her from mind, Sarita wouldn't have any complaint. She doesn't want anything else without the physical right of a wife.
And I have told that she is a typical Indian wife who firmly believes shadi ko nivana farz hota hai... And ek aurat keliye Pati hi bhagwan hota hai... So she is obsessed with her husband Raj... And I think she must believe shadi saat janam keliye pati aur patni ko jud deti hai... So she never thought of leaving Raj...
moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I understand Sarita asking her rights as a wife but she and Raj have been married for 10 years and Raj never showed any interest in her in all that time. There is a saying if you love someone set them free, if they come back they are yours and if not they never were and Raj has always loved Divya and made it clear to Sarita he could never love her or give her place of a wife. Sarita being an educated person, for her the sensible thing would have been to let him go but I also get how hard it is for a woman to let go of someone who she has accepted as her husband, but cutting hands, or putting your life in danger to get attention from your husband is plain borderline mental not love and that's a really wrong message CVS are sending if they try to portray that this is how love should be. 
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Same here Pri...totally agree with you !! πŸ‘ All I can say is ..."True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does." πŸ˜‰
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No I don't see Sarita being obsessed with Raj. She loves him and has every right to him being married to him. It's not her fault about everything that went on.

Raj has obsession & love for Divya.
boogle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't really think you should force someone to love you. I feel like that's what Sarita and Divya are doing sometimes.  Edited by boogle - 10 years ago
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
dear..u can never state the action as obsession dear...its called hope ...she staked her own life for him...this is not like pyar tune kya kiya film...there it was lover who was obsessed ...but the marriage won later...come on...she came to know that raj can feel concern and care for her..so she just gave a try to see if he really cares..not like she wanted to steal his love...he just wants to know his love!
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

No I don't see Sarita being obsessed with Raj. She loves him and has every right to him being married to him. It's not her fault about everything that went on.

Raj has obsession & love for Divya.

Sorry I disagree

well If someone can wait for any long  time... despite being in a relation..

its called love... Raj Loves Divya!

nd if someone keeps pinning, keeps plotting to get someone's love n attention.. its called obession

sarita is obsessed wid Raj in my view...

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: boogle

I don't really think you should force someone to love you. I feel like that's what Sarita and Divya are doing sometimes. 

ya agree😳
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosette80

dear..u can never state the action as obsession dear...its called hope ...she staked her own life for him...this is not like pyar tune kya kiya film...there it was lover who was obsessed ...but the marriage won later...come on...she came to know that raj can feel concern and care for her..so she just gave a try to see if he really cares..not like she wanted to steal his love...he just wants to know his love!

oh ya she can try! n she tried for 10 years yar...πŸ₯±
gosh..  she knows how much raj loves divya! how much he's in love...πŸ₯±

still she keeps trying!!πŸ˜• I mean if she really loves/cared for him.. why not let him go??!πŸ˜•