Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed
Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

Love or Obsession??!

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Hey guys...

after seeing previous episode.. I felt like Sarita was obsessed wid Raj.. or she feels its her right that Raj should love her n give her rights as his wife..Confused

But when she knows how much Raj loves Divya, she still keeps on pinning fr him.. Sleepyn she cant bear to see when Raj n Divya are close..

just close.. n she slits her hand??Shocked

I have a feeling she doesn't love Raj at all... Cause if she loved him she'd have let him goOuch

P.S No offense SaRa/Sarita fans..Embarrassed jus my viewsStar

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ShobasinghGkdloverKrish.diyasangita10765masumasrilankaboogleNishta06_Manali_starsanjanaharianjanastacyellowzashna26Afss_94karsuhushasriAishuuu.

berrysweet Goldie
berrysweet
berrysweet

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
 When you have shared a room with a man for 10 years--- its hard to let go. But you are right-- however hard it is, she SHOULD let go. Maybe he will appreciate her in her absence!

As for Divya--- I find her weird. Strange love she feels! I cannot comprehend her.

An interesting question. Love or obsession--- applies to all the characters.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mytriamandasookoo-Inferno-rosette80

-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyamvada

Hey guys...

after seeing previous episode.. I felt like Sarita was obsessed wid Raj.. or she feels its her right that Raj should love her n give her rights as his wife..Confused

But when she knows how much Raj loves Divya, she still keeps on pinning fr him.. Sleepyn she cant bear to see when Raj n Divya are close..

I have a feeling she doesn't love Raj at all... Cause if she loved him she'd have let him goOuch

Well you have to look at the environment. If it was western country, I don't think she would have spend a single moment in her in-law's house when she learnt that her husband's truth that he doesn't love her. She wouldn't even think to get married with him either as she would have think " there are lot of other fishes in the pond ". Unfortunately , she lives in India and in a small town. I believe , in India marriage is a scared thing , it is a institution , not some play thing that you can discard anytime anybody wants to. In that perspective, I don't think she is obsessed. It is her right to have his love. If he can't love her , he can at least respect her as his wife. Love and respect are not mutually exclusive . So, it is her right to get respect or love from her husband . Not only common sense, the marital law also supports her claim :)

In our lives , we sometimes get married to different people even though we don't love them or we love someone else. Since we love someone else doesn't mean we can't move on with our spouses. Love is not limited to living together, it can also be accomplished through sacrifices as well. Raj and Divya love each other, it doesn't mean they have to be together. They can love each other even after being separated from each other. If for their love, someone else to suffer, then I don't think it can be called as love , it is not love but selfishness. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45crystalmoon-Inferno-avyarimarosette80Neerjaa

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I don't like her character at al of Sarita.  I never did. Not saying this because I'm a Rubina fan. Because I  did liked Shristy in CB as Radhaa. But her character here is giving a bad example for women out there. It is oke to take abuse and stay put  in a marriage because eventually you will get love..Confused and her cutting her hands only made it clear for me she is obsessed..Already said that Sarita is obsessed about Raj. No woman would stay in that mad house for so long if they have chances to leave.. which she has..   I do feel sorry  for her because staying in that mental house, but can't connect to her character at all.  I don't hope there are woman out there who think it is oke what Sarita is doing.. if you see a person love someone else you need to free that person.. let go of it move on. Something what Sarita should have done in the first year of marriage.. but she didn't.. I know letting go is difficult but if you are a strong person you can do it. Also I'm on a point let her have Raj.. tired.

As for Divya.. well what wrong did she really do.. she made choice in life in her younger years.. she choose family over love..  what is wrong with that.. I would do the same.. what her reason was of leaving the city, couldn't she stay, isn't know.. Divya i feel knows that sometimes letting go it is best thing to do.. like she did when she find out that Raj was married. She was ready to move on... maybe she wanted to see her family happy. Divya doesn't think about herself.. but about others.. first then herself. There aren't many people like Divya in the world only a few. As persons are selfish..
But now what Divya is doing is wrong playing with Raj feeling and  helping Sarita with obsessive need for love..  Hope she realise it, and run lol.. otherwise she will get in big trouble I feel.. I get it she want to help and feel responsible.. people like Divya always feel like that??
 But still it is wrong??

I really like Raj and Divya together as they have chemistry, love watching their scenes.. even when they fight  what I still don't understand if they loved each other so much why didn't they connect each other.. why wait so long..  we life in modern times..missing factor in this storyline

Edited by ashna26 - 25 June 2013 at 5:50am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

masumasrilankaberrysweet-Serene.Rose-Afss_94NeerjaaAishuuu.goolab

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Exactly. totally agree with you. She proved it last 9t when she cut her hand

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

masumasrilanka-Serene.Rose-

-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basheerahmajeed

When you have shared a room with a man for 10 years--- its hard to let go. But you are right-- however hard it is, she SHOULD let go. Maybe he will appreciate her in her absence!

As for Divya--- I find her weird. Strange love she feels! I cannot comprehend her.

An interesting question. Love or obsession--- applies to all the characters.

well Divya is certainly not Raj's obsession... despite being away from her. he has always loved her..

so its true love for raj n divya.. sorry truth is alwayz bitter n truth is.. sarita is obsessed wid Raj in my viewSleepy

masumasrilankaberrysweet

-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ace-

Originally posted by Priyamvada

Hey guys...

Well you have to look at the environment. If it was western country, I don't think she would have spend a single moment in her in-law's house when she learnt that her husband's truth that he doesn't love her. She wouldn't even think to get married with him either as she would have think " there are lot of other fishes in the pond ". Unfortunately , she lives in India and in a small town. I believe , in India marriage is a scared thing , it is a institution , not some play thing that you can discard anytime anybody wants to. In that perspective, I don't think she is obsessed. It is her right to have his love. If he can't love her , he can at least respect her as his wife. Love and respect are not mutually exclusive . So, it is her right to get respect or love from her husband . Not only common sense, the marital law also supports her claim :)

In our lives , we sometimes get married to different people even though we don't love them or we love someone else. Since we love someone else doesn't mean we can't move on with our spouses. Love is not limited to living together, it can also be accomplished through sacrifices as well. Raj and Divya love each other, it doesn't mean they have to be together. They can love each other even after being separated from each other. If for their love, someone else to suffer, then I don't think it can be called as love , it is not love but selfishness. 

@bold..

what about her cutting hand n weird stunts. I feel she's obsessed. I do knw its her right to expect Raj's love.. but true love is alwayz selfless...

and coming 2 ur 2nd point, U think Raj n Divya are responsible for her pain??Confused Shockedthey both did not ask sarita  to suffer in that mad house.. n its Bhopal.. n Sarita isn't typical bahu who's weeping over her woes..Sleepy
If she can bad mouth her MIL.. den why cant she take a decision n her marriage?! ConfusedShe seems educated n is well aware of her hubby's love affair.. She's not naiveee!

jus sharing my views.. I like srishty,Embarrassed but sarita.. she confuses meSleepy

masumasrilankaberrysweet

-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aasthanup

Exactly. totally agree with you. She proved it last 9t when she cut her hand

aww glad some one agreedEmbarrassed

masumasrilankaberrysweet

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index