India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

My Prediction on future track

sabsfathima Goldie
sabsfathima
sabsfathima

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Since most of them are  saying that Monu is dreaming...according to me i dont think so its a dream. but i have a feeling Beera will show his true colors to navika after marriage and Navika will repent later for going against her spiderman. she will take up all the torture from beera .she wont tell it to Mohan ...why i think is becoz during the Mehindi he takes a promise from Nanhi that though she is getting married she should always asks him if she wants anything or if she is in any trouble...so i think here comes that scene's importance...Navika will fail to keep her promise thinking if she shares her sorrows with himshe will fill sorrows in her parents life who will be happy in their new Home (hope this happens so). phir this Addu will help her sister indirectly  or he might reveal the truth to Mohan.
so what do you guys think Aise ho sakta hai??
possible???
pls share your views guysSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajbijz

Mental_Manadhil IF-Stunnerz
Mental_Manadhil
Mental_Manadhil

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Even i had predicted dis..
But i think mohan wont give up so easily.n will surely do smthing asap to expose daddaji n bring back nanhi coz he wont let her live dere for long...he is surely not going to spare beera n will make him also repent..

sabsfathima

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
i agree with u that scene importance wld be apt then - but i dont like the idea of her not telling her parents what is going on her life  & Mohan being Mohan can figure out if his nanhi is unhappy - i hope so

& if addu helps his sister that means king Uncle wali story LOL

Frankly too hurt re that she is going against Mohan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabsfathimaHarshad_dbest

Harshad_dbest Goldie
Harshad_dbest
Harshad_dbest

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
i think that beera after seeing navika trusting him so much.will have a change of heart...and will be gud to her but eventually due to guilt after sumtime he will tell her that her spidy was right and he had cruel plans...
rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshad_dbest

i think that beera after seeing navika trusting him so much.will have a change of heart...and will be gud to her but eventually due to guilt after sumtime he will tell her that her spidy was right and he had cruel plans...

he wont have change in  that way - after shaadi - he will torture her  -so daddaji will be happy - then daddaji will tell the truth to him about his dhanda - then he will repent.

Edited by rajbijz - 25 June 2013 at 6:25am
sabsfathima Goldie
sabsfathima
sabsfathima

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajbijz

i agree with u that scene importance wld be apt then - but i dont like the idea of her not telling her parents what is going on her life  & Mohan being Mohan can figure out if his nanhi is unhappy - i hope so

i knw me to dont like the idea of Nanhi going against her spidey...i think she wont go against Mohan will agree with her Chawanni waise hoga
rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabsfathima

i knw me to dont like the idea of Nanhi going against her spidey...i think she wont go against Mohan will agree with her Chawanni waise hoga

nahin yaar - mohan should not be that blind
sabsfathima Goldie
sabsfathima
sabsfathima

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Harshad_dbest

he wont have change in  that way - after shaadi - he will torture her  -so daddaji will be happy - then daddaji will tell the truth to him about his dhanda - then he will repent.

pata nahi i am confusedConfused

rajbijz

Go to top