Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF: Mysterious lover. note PG14. new prlg

mymaaneet Groupbie
mymaaneet
mymaaneet

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged

~ the mysterious lover~

DISCLAIMER:if any scene or dialogue or any character is matched with any other FF or serial or etc it will b a mere coincidence if u hav any complaint r problem with any stuff plz PM    

PROLOGUE

A middle aged man sat down inside a broken down hut. His state was very bad. Cut wounds covered his torso and his stomach area.
Papa pani laun?? Asked his son who had just a teenager...
No... The man was finding it difficult to breathe.. He struggled to take in a breath as he held his son's hand.. Beta.. Listen to me... He whispered..But papa.. U... He was immediately stopped. Stupid boy listen to me he whispered/ yelled at his son. Yashdev Singh Kurrana was never known for his calm nature more so he was known to be a very angry man and patience was defo not one of his qualities.

Maan u need to take responsibility. Stop being a sissy and become a man. He said rudely. He removed the chain from his neck which was his family heirloom. It had a pendant of a lion that had its mouth opened in a roaring stance.

Beta... Wear it and take ur Dadi and ur siblings to Delhi. Find Mohinder Handa of KH group of companies. Saying he placed the chain around his head.
papa maan whispered as he saw his father's eyes droop, losing conscious
he gently shook him and yash opened his eyes
Listen beta. i have already talked to him before. but now that things are different i need you take everyone away before your mamas come here. he said struggling to keep awake. He winced as he tried to sit up and Maan held him.
No you leave have to leave now.  leave me here.  i am anyway gonna die he said with a sad smile. 
ok now get up and leave. ordered the man as he looked longingly at Maan.
Maan ran out of the hut through the small opening. As soon as he reached a tree nearby he heard cars stop. He saw men coming out of their Jeeps and he also saw the 3 men who have destroyed his family and life. He huddled closer to the tree praying that they don't see him. The men were talking something that  he couldn't hear. He saw a man take a can from the jeeps and pour it around the hut. and one of the mama's lit his cigarette and threw it on the hut. Maan cried into his hands as he saw the whole hut catching fire. he looked, for the last time towards the men and wowed revenge. Sparing a last glance towards the burning hut he ran towards his house where his Dadi and siblings were.
Reaching the house, he saw his Dadi and his sister sitting in the tonga along with his sleeping brother. There was Nakul, their trusted man waiting for Maan to come
Maan bete where is yash? asked a very worried Dadi.
He is with ma now Dadi. Maan whispered wiping away a tear that left his eyes.
He heard both the women burst into sobs as he instructed Nakul to move the tonga towards the railway station..
They somehow reached the railway station and got into the train. Maan looked out the window towards the town he was born in. This was his home and today he was leaving it cos of those people. His eyes hardened as he thought of what they had done to his father and family.
I'll be back he vowed in his heart
I'll do anything to get what is mine. anything... he whispered into the night as the train moved away...

plz guys respond did u like d concept or not shud i continue & thanks to ash aka kawaii di and osheendgr8 

also to rakhi di aka PrithviSanyo1 for helpin me in postin the pics

And not to forget my dearest arthi di who as been constantly motivating me with the ff and helped me all the tym i needed help

note

plz add me to ur buddy list for pms

Edited by mymaaneet - 27 June 2014 at 3:24am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

anweshakhuranaAakshithavidz.manirajwhosammyicycoolsatyasree89joooooooooooooomkd.70preet.harmanmaneet2011Rupi_bains...sharanya...priyanka26996anuradha.nandamraingurtiMaangeetlove7nat10sanam1234uRiti.kmaan-ki-jaanIshitaIraniflowing_rivergurtimuskaansree.maneetnitika20OsheenDGr8leena63ar_artKasiKasisheetalvasalizzy84dhakdhak22-BreakingDown-Hanishadeviambeernidunnopreeti.1_nandy_Zohamaaneetnehakapoor7love2_somakabslockspriyasreepunam2712Twilightsparkle-Lehar-caller123shah10---nishu---honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6lehrSimran_Bsanghita0000aparna3011anonymous.metaahir004_BlackPearl_khwaishfanspvddrrose31Donnaa

mymaaneet Groupbie
mymaaneet
mymaaneet

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged

MAAN SINGH KHURANA-yrs24 well he is a  complete mystery for all bt the fact that  he loves his daadi more than nething else is very clear .  handsome hunk and a heart throbe for girls

GEET HANDA-21yrs  very stuborn ,rude, arrogant,Party animal but an eptimone of beauty and shares complete different relastionship with    dadi and ram loves them more the her own parents . She loves to hangout with her frnz bt very ambitious,  the daughter of a well known business men of Delhi. Loves to enjoy her lyf giving a dam care to the rest of the world

Savitri Devi Singh Khurana- maans daddi loves him a lot knows him in and out same as serial

Jay Bhanushali

Yash ' Geet's friend  charming loves Meera and likes to irritate her flirting openly

Perneet Chauhan

Meera- Geet's friend beautiful sweet hates when Yash flirts with her bt actually likes him but will never except

Karan Singh Grover

Armaan ' Geet's friend same as DMG bt not a doctor

Karanvir Bohra

Prem- Geet's friend bt the biggest flirt in clg commonly known as romeo

Neha Jhulka

Pari-geets friend beautiful hot and sexy famous for dumping bfs and commonly known as make up box and the biggest drama queen

Rest of the characters will b introduced as the story moves foward

note : plz add me to ur buddy list for pms

Edited by mymaaneet - 19 July 2013 at 12:06pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

anweshakhuranavidz.manirajwhosjooooooooooooooammyicycoolpreet.harmanmaneet2011...sharanya...shruthiruchssanam1234uIshitaIraniLM1991pari1689flowing_riverOsheenDGr8nitika20kavya.sravyaar_artKasiKasigeetsmilesheetalvasaambeernpreeti.1idunno-BreakingDown-dhakdhak22HanishadeviZohamaaneetnehakapoor7love2_somakabslockspunam2712Twilightsparkle6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6aparna3011anonymous.melehrSimran_Bshah10_BlackPearl_khwaishfantaahir004drrose31Donnaaspvd

mymaaneet Groupbie
mymaaneet
mymaaneet

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
                                Index
part 1 (below)
part 2 pg 7

Edited by mymaaneet - 22 July 2013 at 12:41pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

anweshakhuranaammyicycoolshruthiruchsIshitaIraniOsheenDGr8KasiKasigeetsmiledhakdhak22preeti.1nehakapoor76n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Simran_Blehrkabslockstaahir004_BlackPearl_khwaishfandrrose31Donnaa

mymaaneet Groupbie
mymaaneet
mymaaneet

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
                                 Pyaar Ki Ek Ankahi DASTAAN

Part one

Delhi university 8:30 am

Students walking,some hurring,to class some sitting in the canteen chatting ,gossiping,hogging.but rarely any one with books.

Parking lot

"Hey buddy whats up aaj koi important class hain kya??"

"Kyun???"

"It would be breaking news of the century to see YASH MALHOTRA on time for class in his entire life history." he said with a crooked grin.

"Wo.. wo.. its nothing like that its just that I thought the professors might feel bad that I don't attend their lectures on time or bunk u see."

"And since when did you started feeling so compassionate towards the teachers. And well in that case I know you too well my dearest frnd why dnt u admit that you are early only to impress MEERA" . Isn't it ??

"Oh really!! atleast I am trying to impress her .what about you??? Huh?". "You just keep on dreaming about Ridhima , atleast Meera is my friend but Ridz doesn't even speak to you" . "All you do is just keep stealing glances at her when she isn't noticing MR ARMAAN MALLIK aise tum uski shadi men uska  bhai bankar bhi nahi ja pawoge ".

Suddenly a bike zooms in passing them rider wearing a black leather jacket and a funky helmet with a black shirt and denim.

There comes Mr Perm Chopra aka Romeo of our college.

Parking his bike he moved towards them in attitude winking and waving at the girls but none of girls gave him a second look sighing disappointingly he asked Armaan " hey Armaan kya soch rahe ho???"

"Yahi ki kab tumse koi ladki pategi".

"Aur tum baki ladkiyon ka picha chod do ghe ROMEO".

"Hey dont call me that!!"

"Aur nahi to kya  din bar ladkiyon ke age piche ghumta rehta hai jise dekha nahi ollo ki tarah use ghurta rehta hai"

"Aur wo ladkiya tumhe ghass bhi nahi deti hai".

"Who isliye kyun ki jo ladki mere liye bani hai who abtak nahi ayi hai".

"Ayegi tab dakhenge Par is waqt jise yaha hona chahiye who abitak nahi ayi hai".

"Agar who nahi ayi to humara band bajne wala hai".

"Waise ye pari aur meera kaha reh gayi".

"Tumhe to bas meera ki hi yaad ati hai yash".

To which he just rolled hiz eyes.

"Abe piche dekh".

"Hi every one good morning". meera greeted all of them

"Hi meera kaisi ho tum? tumne ane ki takleef kyun ki  mei khud tumhe lene ajata ek baar kah diya hota".

"Mr yash meri pass meri kudki car hain agar tumhe driver banne ka intna hi shouk hai to zarur banna lekin meri doggie ka".

To which all had a great laugh at a Yash while he made a puppy face at Meera n pouted n  Meera smirked.

While Yash thought of changing the topic to divert their attention .

"Waise Pari tumne bataya nahi ki is hafte ka tumhara ghada koun hai???"

"Uske bare mein mujhe sochne ka time nahin mila mein kalse bohot busy thi and btw who mera boy frnd hai koi ghada nahin".

"Yeh right!!!jinhe tum har hafte badl ti rehti ho aur gadho ki tarah apna sara kam karwake at the end of the week u dump them".

"You see I realise they are nt meant for me so I dump them and  not a single one was too boring".

To which all just rolled their eyes

Suddenly they felt the whole area was in chaos gathering in the parkin lot n group know what storm was comming as they all looked at each other n gave knowing smiles

Just den a CONVERTIBLE RED BMW entered the college premises with full speed

"Lo agayi humari sherni  THE GEET HANDA".

The moment she walked out locking her car. the boys as usual gape at her

Her hair  a rich shade of ebony. It flowing in waves to adorning her glowing, porcelain skin. Her eyes, framed by long lashes, were a bright ,sparkling with naughtiness ,her hazal almond shaped and seemed to brighten the world. A straight nose, full soft pink lips with minimal make up she seemed the picture of perfection. as she smiled moving towards her friends, lightening up the whole atmosphere and making the boys sigh in contentment as she walked in full attitude giving a dam care whats happening around her

plz guys respond did u like d concept or not shud i continue & as i am a new writer & give thanks to ash aka kawaii di and osheendgr8 also to rakhi di aka PrithviSanyo1 for helpin me in postin the pics and my dear friend shruthiruchs for supporting and helping me in editing ...

Thanks to Alwayzz GurTi 4 helping with banner

srry if ive 4 got mention anyone...
note
sorry guys i cannot pmConfused coz m a newbie if any one has a solution to that or can help me to pm plz do pm me back

Edited by mymaaneet - 30 June 2013 at 1:47am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

anweshakhuranawhospunitatrilokrajjoooooooooooooomkd.70taptiarhiammyicycoolsatyasree89maneet2011raingurtishruthiruchsanuradha.nandamangelmishtymlaran852sanam1234udrashtirockzzIshitaIranipari1689flowing_riverkavya.sravyaRiti.kOsheenDGr8sree.maneetaakritisri1111ar_artKasiKasisheetalvasageetsmilesporthy_smile28-BreakingDown-ambeernHanishadeviZohamaaneetdhakdhak22preeti.1_nandy_Ash1991shah10love2_soma6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kabslockspriyasreepunam2712Twilightsparkle-Lehar-lehrSimran_Bsanghita0000aparna3011anonymous.metaahir004_BlackPearl_khwaishfan.hayaat.Donnaaspvddrrose31

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Nice concepts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mymaaneet

anweshakhurana Newbie
anweshakhurana
anweshakhurana

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged

nice concept