Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Positive thing happen in Qubool Hai Show now :D (Page 2)

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Joined: 31 July 2012
Posts: 26776

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Zoya will enter and Razia kuch karegi nahi? waah waah! I will have so many Mangalpurs soo soonish ROFL ROFL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tishmaNpdeepaSONIRAJ1

SONIRAJ1 IF-Rockerz
SONIRAJ1
SONIRAJ1

Joined: 23 June 2011
Posts: 5733

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvUAsYa

haaainn???? Shocked Ouch 
dea r u sure bout it???? Cry
 

yeah ,  mujhe Jo news mile hai  maine wahi btaya 
SONIRAJ1 IF-Rockerz
SONIRAJ1
SONIRAJ1

Joined: 23 June 2011
Posts: 5733

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Zoya will enter and Razia kuch karegi nahi? waah waah! I will have so many Mangalpurs soo soonish ROFL ROFL 
 

Don't worry  Siddiqui mention   ME  Daily   Mangalpurs scene honge Tongue  bas Asad ke jagah   duffer Ayaan shouting karega LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tishmaarmaanasyaMrDarcyfan

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Joined: 29 January 2013
Posts: 4192

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONIRAJ1

<font size="3">after long time Positive thing happen in Qubool Hai upcoming episode</font>

<font size="5">1 ) Billi exposed n get out Asad's houseSmile [ but jaate jaate Zoya ka past bta gyi kaminiAngry]</font>

<font size="5"> 2 ) Father - Daughter Reunion [ Zoya enter the</font><font size="6"></font><font size="5">Siddiqui</font><font size="6"></font><font size="5">mention</font><font size="4"> ( Razia's pagal khana house ) after Ajmer track </font>] Smile

<font size="4">poor ZoyaCry</font>

But not so soon after Ajmer track... Isn't an IF article said that after coming from Ajmer... AsYa will plan to get married and tanveer re- enters again.. So then maybe again during their nikaah she might let the truth out... But will razia spare tanu after that... They can't let tanu leave QH as she must be there to create problems in nikath life rite..

Edited by Npdeepa - 25 June 2013 at 4:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SONIRAJ1Livingfree

zillionaire IF-Dazzler
zillionaire
zillionaire

Joined: 12 July 2011
Posts: 2836

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
what?! so now she'd be going to ayaan's house?! THATS INSANE!!! -_-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SONIRAJ1

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Joined: 22 January 2013
Posts: 11806

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by SONIRAJ1

<font size="3">after long time Positive thing happen in Qubool Hai upcoming episode</font>

<font size="5">1 ) Billi exposed n get out Asad's houseSmile [ but jaate jaate Zoya ka past bta gyi kaminiAngry]</font>

<font size="5"> 2 ) Father - Daughter Reunion [ Zoya enter the</font><font size="6"></font><font size="5">Siddiqui</font><font size="6"></font><font size="5">mention</font><font size="4"> ( Razia's pagal khana house ) after Ajmer track </font>] Smile

<font size="4">poor ZoyaCry</font>

But not so soon after Ajmer track... Isn't an IF article said that after coming from Ajmer... AsYa will plan to get married and tanveer re- enters again.. So then maybe again during their nikaah she might let the truth out... But will razia spare tanu after that... They can't let tanu leave QH as she must be there to create problems in nikath life rite..

Deepa, I don't think Gaffur's truth will be out so soon and Tanveer won't reveal it. All the symbolisms in the past pointed towards Ayaan revealing that. So it has to be him. At the max, Tannu can just say that Zoya's father is alive. And this is going to be her last resort after she tries the pregnancy card and that also will take some time to solve. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SONIRAJ1

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Joined: 21 September 2011
Posts: 22467

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Maybe this is how Zoya enters Ayaan's life? However, coz Ayaan doesn't know Asad loves Zoya maybe he lets himself fall for her?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SONIRAJ1

SONIRAJ1 IF-Rockerz
SONIRAJ1
SONIRAJ1

Joined: 23 June 2011
Posts: 5733

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Maybe this is how Zoya enters Ayaan's life? However, coz Ayaan doesn't know Asad loves Zoya maybe he lets himself fall for her?

writers n Cvs is going to forcefully  in future  Zoya n Ayaan track 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
"QUBOOL HAI" French fan club

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

Author: soussou   Replies: 431   Views: 35943

soussou 431 35943 12 September 2013 at 11:29am by mehr05
qubool qubool qubool !!!!!

Author: tashug9   Replies: 6   Views: 6650

tashug9 6 6650 07 June 2013 at 10:12am by sumaiya14
Qubool hai! Qubool hai! Qubool hai!!!

2 3

Author: arshi-aur-mein   Replies: 20   Views: 5742

arshi-aur-mein 20 5742 04 June 2013 at 11:21am by tareyfan
I qubool "Qubool hai"..

Author: xNinalove   Replies: 7   Views: 2044

xNinalove 7 2044 23 January 2013 at 10:39am by xNinalove
Qubool Hai ...Hume bhi Qubool hai

Author: _BlackPearl_   Replies: 0   Views: 2520

_BlackPearl_ 0 2520 29 October 2012 at 2:06pm by _BlackPearl_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index