Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Give me a BREAK all of you here๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคข

'RK is bad because he doesn't trust Bhai'
'RK is bad because he doesn't respect Bhai's innocent victim mom'
'RK is bad because he played with Madhu'
'RK is bad because he was abusing Sultan after he gatecrashed the hawan POOJA'
'RK is bad because blah blah blah'

Now give me one simple answer, 'WHY SHOULD RK BE GOOD AND BEHAVE WELL WHEN HIS LATE FATHER'S IMAGE IS BEING TARNISHED?'๐Ÿฅฑ

Does Bhai have any good proof to support his story except for that drunkard Rashid who held grudges against Mohan Kundra?๐Ÿคข

Rashid told MK's story, but do we know if the story is 100% correct or not? He even forget some important things in between. What if Meera is faking her illness? What if Meera and Rashid are fooling Sultan? What if Meera is mad because of Rashid and not MK? ๐Ÿ˜•

Anything is possible, because we still don't know the whole story.

Now coming to RK. 

Why should he talk to Sultan and for WHAT? RK will never believe Sultan's evidence-less story and he is RIGHT. Why and how can he believe his biggest enemy when he doesn't have any proof to support his story? 

If tomorrow, RK goes to Sultan and tells him that his dead wife was RK's ex-girlfriend and Aryan is actually HIS son and not Sultan's and presents Bittooji as a proof who saw RK's rangeen kissey with Bhai's wife, then how do you expect Sultan to react?

Will he trust RK? Will he hug and kiss him? Will he let RK take away Aryan with him? Or will he abuse and shoot him for maligning his dead wife's image??๐Ÿฅฑ

Chakku brilliant post, have nothing else to left to add you have said everything.

@Red, I bet those Bhai fan's will not give you any logical answer. ๐Ÿ˜†

As someone in the forum said, "KILL RK"๐Ÿคฃ

Problem solved๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh yeah! Kill RK and the show sinks the very next day. DVD/Rishbala make MEIEJ happen not some sadakchap who entered the show, when it was at its peak.
@Nadia - RK holds Madhu, then also he is abusing Madhu as per forum๐Ÿคฃ

@Salma - Nope! No one gave me an answer to that question yet.

@Nupur - I so wish that RK dies. Then do whatever you wanna do with this show, Colors channel.

I don't care. I'll just stop watching.

@vini - Thanks.

@shelley - LOL you tweeted already? ha ha.

@Jas - That'd be fun if RK speaks these lines๐Ÿคฃ

Ya i wanted them to read it and get akkal what a baseless story crap story are they showing us
I really want RK to do that๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Sultan aaryan tumhara beta nahi wh mera beta hain and bitto is saakshi for that ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
well said chakku 
RK doesn't owe this keeda anything, especially not his understanding. there's no shred of evidence behind the tall tale he's trying to sell; and even if there were, bhai and his wackjob mother aren't RK's responsibility. he's not obligated to listen to this guys dukhda or acknowledge him just because his deceased father might've done something unfortunate 20 something odd years ago. bhai is a pro at making a fool of himself and above all else: proving his idiocy. 
Chakku, they won't give be able to give that answer, because they will have no excuse left to bash RK.

Like they never gave me the answer, when I said Bhai used his own kid as a bait. Is that not child abuse on the topic about abuse.
Awsm post Chakku ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 

Bang on post!! Totaly agre wid yr pst
superbb post๐Ÿ‘...its always a trend to say whatever rk does is wrong bad etc...no one questions others...seriously how dumb..๐Ÿ˜’
not  cvs only now even tt news and articles are getting biased towards goldie peel off bhai.

Just one question I wanna ask:who started the fight,bhai met a ugly drunk man and believed what he said,and if you heard what bhai said to madhu that he heard his mother's scream of pain its a proof-ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,cvs do you really think the viewers are that stupid??๐Ÿ˜ณ

aur bhai ki greatness ka aik aur proof:he hates MK but uski property par kabza chahiye,apni maa ko usi aadmi kay ghar mai rakhay ga jis se  woh nafrat karta hai,bhai itni ghairat hai tujh mein tu izzat ki kama kar maa ko khila aur"aik ghar banaonga rk mansion kay saamnay"๐Ÿคฃtab hoga competition aur RK dega tuje best punchlines"mehal mei rahnay se sadakchaap high class nahi ban jata"๐Ÿ˜†

Mano ya na mano bhai wants money and rk's honey๐Ÿ˜กaka madhu-back off bhai and chullu bhar paani mei doob mar๐Ÿคข

I hope RK insults him more and more and more and Bhai never gets successful in what he wants aka Madhu๐Ÿ˜ก

Bhai's fake and so his meera maa๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข

Mallu

Edited by M.Hurr - 10 years ago