Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetanjali19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
totally agree wid u.cvs gone mad.they making faluda of d show.thy show us MK as a rspctd prson n now thy crushd d image of mk by bring dis stupid twist .thre were many reason people commitd suicide.kya iss duniya mein acche log nahi hain.acchai par se varosha uth jayega
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What would RK do if sultan comes n tells that he slept with madhu before their marriage ,would nt RK kill S and M and himself ?I think the example you have given is too harsh ,marriage is relation which can be only between two people ,while a man can have many children plus in india earlier days man could marry two women and two women would live like sisters.Except panchali in mahabarat there was no women who had more then one relationship which was accepted in society .So here RK had a father who was film star and we all know how film industry are and most of actors are.So i dont think RK s behaviour is justified ,Ok not believing becoz he truly belives his father is different ,but not letting him speak,making your own stories ,accusing him simply is not right either.Saying i dont care about your mother is very insensitive.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks guys😳

Originally posted by: tanvismile

What would RK do if sultan comes n tells that he slept with madhu before their marriage ,would nt RK kill S and M and himself ?I think the example you have given is too harsh ,marriage is relation which can be only between two people ,while a man can have many children plus in india earlier days man could marry two women and two women would live like sisters.Except panchali in mahabarat there was no women who had more then one relationship which was accepted in society .So here RK had a father who was film star and we all know how film industry are and most of actors are.So i dont think RK s behaviour is justified ,Ok not believing becoz he truly belives his father is different ,but not letting him speak,making your own stories ,accusing him simply is not right either.Saying i dont care about your mother is very insensitive.

@Bold - Just because RK's dad was in film industry, it should be justified for anyone to come and claim to be his son? Do you even think before speaking?😕 You mean to say that tomorrow if Bittooji comes without proof to RK and says that I am also your brother, do you think RK will adopt him as well?

gurudrishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

Answer to ur first line only😛 . RK  wud never believe this bcoz  during   rishbala  SR night RK has already come to know abt   virg.n  ity  of madhu😉 u knw wat imean to say. RK is very intelligent not fool like that unwanted ðŸ˜†If ur  a science student or have some knowledge abt this😉😛  rest chakku gonna answer😃
Edited by gurudrishti - 10 years ago
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes  chakku   true  rk should not be blamed ðŸ¥±until sullu shows   solid proof against  mohan
noy  a photo from photo shop  edited pics😆

imagine a stranger  a criminal barge into  rk  house claims  the  land to be his mothers becoz  it was mohan property😲     that too without any proof  a word of druken driver  never