Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

What would have been Sultan's reaction???

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Give me a BREAK all of you here😳🤢

'RK is bad because he doesn't trust Bhai'
'RK is bad because he doesn't respect Bhai's innocent victim mom'
'RK is bad because he played with Madhu'
'RK is bad because he was abusing Sultan after he gatecrashed the hawan POOJA'
'RK is bad because blah blah blah'

Now give me one simple answer, 'WHY SHOULD RK BE GOOD AND BEHAVE WELL WHEN HIS LATE FATHER'S IMAGE IS BEING TARNISHED?'🥱

Does Bhai have any good proof to support his story except for that drunkard Rashid who held grudges against Mohan Kundra?🤢

Rashid told MK's story, but do we know if the story is 100% correct or not? He even forget some important things in between. What if Meera is faking her illness? What if Meera and Rashid are fooling Sultan? What if Meera is mad because of Rashid and not MK? 😕

Anything is possible, because we still don't know the whole story.

Now coming to RK. 

Why should he talk to Sultan and for WHAT? RK will never believe Sultan's evidence-less story and he is RIGHT. Why and how can he believe his biggest enemy when he doesn't have any proof to support his story? 

If tomorrow, RK goes to Sultan and tells him that his dead wife was RK's ex-girlfriend and Aryan is actually HIS son and not Sultan's and presents Bittooji as a proof who saw RK's rangeen kissey with Bhai's wife, then how do you expect Sultan to react?

Will he trust RK? Will he hug and kiss him? Will he let RK take away Aryan with him? Or will he abuse and shoot him for maligning his dead wife's image??🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Forget it chakku.. this whole track is disgusting..
the way colors, nautanki films everyone is promoting it.. its just become about who will madhu support than anything else... if you r introducing a new track atleast give it a good and logical treatment.. instead of such useless things... why is madhu supporting anybody such a big deal? is she some goddess?? that if she supports Bhai then Bhai HAS to win? why cant she support bhai and RK win??
The whole track makes me sick in the stomach... i am also planning to quit watching this... dont want to contribute to trps..
Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

If tomorrow, RK goes to Sultan and tells him that his dead wife was RK's ex-girlfriend and Aryan is actually HIS son and not Sultan's and presents Bittooji as a proof who saw RK's rangeen kissey with Bhai's wife, then how do you expect Sultan to react?

Will he trust RK? Will he hug and kiss him? Will he let RK take away Aryan with him? Or will he abuse and shoot him for maligning his dead wife's image??🥱

Rolf.. 😆 🤣

agreed dear... nice post 👏
masan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gud one chakku. M sure colors channel ne koi proof banwaya hoga sadakchap k liye may be koi marriage certifcate koi photo etc. Ab apne channel boy ki itni to help kar hi sakte hai.
N rk should kick hm again.
madhvi4gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
100% agree wiz u!!
i dont blame rk!
until and unless sultan presents some concrete evidence against MK, no one is to blmed- neither madhu nor RK but sultan himself!!!😉
Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bang on...👏
👍🏼

I completely AGREE with you... 

Janet777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes totally agree with you. RK is right  Bye the way he is Right Kameena 😎

Now how can right kameena be wrong 😆

We love you RK, and we are supporting you to the end

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post chakku👏
Agree with you and don't wanna add anything from my side😆

And plz chakku, Never ever think abt 'RK taking Aryan away from sultan' or anythings which lead RK to accept Aryan that would be the worst nightmare😳
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Give me a BREAK all of you here😳🤢

'RK is bad because he doesn't trust Bhai'
'RK is bad because he doesn't respect Bhai's innocent victim mom'
'RK is bad because he played with Madhu'
'RK is bad because he was abusing Sultan after he gatecrashed the hawan POOJA'
'RK is bad because blah blah blah'

Now give me one simple answer, 'WHY SHOULD RK BE GOOD AND BEHAVE WELL WHEN HIS LATE FATHER'S IMAGE IS BEING TARNISHED?'🥱

@Red, i wish he does it 🤣

@green, Chakku, even if Bhai has a proof, RK has all the right in this world to reject Bhai and his dukhiyari mom...the only person who could have restored Meera's dignity is MK and he's dead...why should RK love them even if they are his step family ? why should he be GOOD to them? why should he be sensitive to them? 
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
absolutely right and part @ red was bang on chakku bhai should first try to make Meera normal that should be his 1st priority then find whole truth and collect proofs for it or else none will believe him forget RK