Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF : KASHMAKASH pt18,19,epi pg 54 , 64 jul 10 (Page 54)

Desigirls12 IF-Sizzlerz
Desigirls12
Desigirls12

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged

wow lovely cute emotional update.. te way possesive geet saving her hubby from other girls was so lovely.. te way my maaneet ki dance and te way they confessing they love through they dance was so lovely.. yes my maaneet dont need words to confess they love..i love te update

-Mitu- IF-Rockerz
-Mitu-
-Mitu-

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
So geet heart starts to beat for maan
Lovely scene is geet saving maan izzat from hot hot girls
suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
~KASHMAKASH~

part 18

the intense and passionate dance was so convicing that noone would have believed the basis of their marriage ... Eyes locked the unusual feeling of having each other in the arms of heaven...
they came out the reviere when the huge round of applause touched their ears which was no more than any sweet jingle..
shyness crept on her lips and the dark cherry red hue was adorned on her face flushed and embarrassed he was when the recognition hit him what transpired between them sometime ago
*/~~\*
it was dark and twinkling night with the heat and passion to be in the arms of each other... Geet was standing in the fully decorated lawn filled with roses the fragrance was so much refreshing but their was a problem today everything was reminding her of him... Maan .. Her senses were also with the devil today...
geet opened her arms to take the blessing of the heavens as it started to thunder with the sudden gush of wind...
she was enjoying when two warm hands enveloped her in the sudden proximity of the the person she hates.. But was it true or just a pure illusion... She knew that she had already forgiven him she had heard his words in drunk state that purely depict his state of mind that matched with his ... Just like she was torn between the feelings of him and love the same way he was withered and confused...

his hands were creating a knowing havoc within her it was so romantic and dreamy for the persons who were deeply and gladly in love but the two known yet unknown people here were not aware what they want and why they want... Maan gently twirled her caging his geet in his arms and covering her from the eyes of this meann world... She looked into his eyes only to find the love layers flaoting in his eyes and tides of passion gushing within them.. She took a step forward holding his hand and he took her supple lips to feel them ... The currents of feeling of each other was sending ripples within them... Eyes closed in her submission.. His hands caressing her waistand her hands went to his neck pulling him close ... They tasted each other this time the kiss was gentle just like the last time but it was etched with love ... She nibbled his lower lip erupting the lost passion in him... The cold liquid flow out of their mouth... Which they didnt care again the roses were the witness it was the petals this time if last time it was thorns... Maan himself when saw her breathing heavily he himself slowed down his kiss and made her parted ... Looking into her eyes he wanted to see any kind of guilt or reluctance but he couldnt see anything today not even that hatred was visible...

geet was sleeping with her back towards him maan was confused he wanted to ask her about her reaction not feelings when he himself was not aware of what are feelings and the letter called love...

geet was opening and closing her eyes just like a fish and her mouth was sealed lips slightly parted .. She was contemplating wheather the things were right or wrong...

maan was waiting for her but his wait seems not to be finishing today she was sleeping even though his brain finally concluded... As soon he closed his eyes he found her cltuching his hands her haed on his chest his wify was finally sleeping with him.. He bent a little to look at her face but she snapped angrily...
geet : let me sleep...
he chuckled and kissed her forhead...
maan : fine sleep and good night...

his hands pulled her towards him and she very comfortably went to his embrace...

next day geet opened her eyes to find him sleeping holding her , she knew clearly what happened last night she was now not having any anger but still she was apprehensive ... She was going to get up when his hands pulled her back...
maan : where are you going...

geet : get up... Kitna sooge...
maan : tum jao... Let me sleep... He took the duvet and slept again making her to look at him in confusion...

geet was looking for her clothes but couldnt find any.. The armoire was not there... She knew it was maan's doing revenge for what she did.. But the next moment she found him taking to the other side of the room and opened the door.. It was their walk in closet.. All her things were arranged with his... Accessories clothes shoes everthing in a simple yet admirable closet.. Even some new collection for her was also there...

maan : now dont threw my things... Get ready... I am leaving...
leaving her amazed

next part in the evening...
an evening in paris

Edited by suhaaana - 09 July 2013 at 7:58am

The following 110 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashiCandy_jsAakshithacanonPalay2012vidz.manirajKangmannynikitaagarwal06ramavishmaangeet87littlerenu16tirtasangeljyotipiyasinghlathaaukrishna.vij10pulvi16mmishra1DazlingdivyaPoonamTpreet.harmanrostgeet_9713richu26mamatha.maneet2086maangeetforeverannbellqueenbee001TinaSwissneekkaurRupi_bainsaashi14nostalgicmoonkainturakiranIshitaIranipari1689mani24maan-ki-jaanvarthyadi000mounacutykavya.sravyamaneetarshfatema_007supernasahusree10mishtibfarzu3008babygurl10Kartikan91cherieLoverkrndrsheetalvasagurti30Nav2010gbhatmaanshilenageorgepreetymaaneet...RIDDHIMA...jssoodshri12lizzy84kshubhangisnehapriyajeyanthi123vasavi_sricustodian75karamjeet-BreakingDown-dhakdhak22_SnowFlakes_Tia-AFreeBirdHanishadeviZohamaaneetushankitvckrati5ambeern-Veritaserum-preeti.1komlikapop77sweet scorpioAsh1991freya123mandy15ammu5love2_somayoga23priyazaara2212preethiaimpoojavermakabslocksgill123-Gemini-_SharmeenLuvsGCDesigirls12Simran_Blehraparna3011priya111111chavvi16vrinda22gorgeousqueen.--Zehnaseeb--khwaishfanspvdKrishna_SouravDonnaa

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
~KASHMAKASH~

part 19

words were never a problem when you know what are you doing.. What were you doing but when the feelings needs your words then it sometimes become the reason of some sort of discomfort... The mrning he had made her saw the walk in armoire she was shocked she had expected him to do the same with her but what he did was unexplainable.. He always seeked for her comfort and her wishes.. Even if they were not for her then also he did the things that could please her... Not to say but her devil had made her to fall for him.. Now she didnt troble him and not to forget they were sleeping in each other's embrace from the same day she like a cute little kitten always covered in his protective embrace...

maan came home he was extremely in a good mood today no doubt he was eager to her out for the dinner ...

planned a romantic trip for the duo but how to tell her and make her agree was a big question...

geet was in the garden specially to annoy maan she had brought two little puppies in KM but she didnt knew that he was fond of dogs now she was feeding her doodle and chip with the milk .. Talking to them animatedly... Maan came in search of his wify and saw her with DC she too was giggling.. Doodle was a fuffy white fur dog who was right now in his wify's lap... And chip was roaming around...

maan st : looks like today babaji is free from her talks... He is having a holiday... But poor puppies geet une pata nahi kya suna rahi hai...
geet saw maan and she left doodle and ent towards him.. She was restless today so she in an instant or say just a split of second hug him... Making his heart beats to run a marathon...
maan st : may be she is missing me...

geet : where were you... Have you seen the time dekho.. Kitni raat ho gayi hai.. He turned around and looked around still it was only seven but she ... No wonder woman are mysterious thought maan...

maan : you all right sweetheart koi problem hai...

geet came out of his embrace and looked away...
geet : nahi kuch bhi toh nahi.. I was feeling lonely mom dad bhi nai hai na... When they are returning back...

maan circling her waist...

maan : not before a month... And waise bhii they need to spent time together not as kabab me haddi...

geet : you are so mean...
maan : yup but only for you than me... After all being a little mean is never wrong infact its sometimes profitable...

geet : now leave me i dont understand your words... Mujhe jana hai... Warna dinner kon banayega...

maan : bas itni si baat main hun na aapka gulaam begum.. Hukum kijiye...
geet startes laughing ... She couldnt control it was first time in these days after almost four months she was sparkling with her laugh...

maan : why are you laughing itna bura nahi tha madam... Geet still laughing replied him..

she actually pulled his cheeks...
geet : au mere gulaam aaj iss nacheez par itni meherbaani kis lie..
maan : wo kya hai na sweetheart you are the best thing that happened in my life so what does my nacheez wants to eat... Aapka gulaam bana dega...
geet : sachi main banaoge...
maan : sch me batao toh...
geet seductively..
geet : you...

as the words escaped her mouth both of them looked at ech other his eyes were not lusting but for the first time waiting to love her...
geet suddenly looked away blushing... And went inside...
it was after an hour maan came inside and saw her still in the same position he came with a red saree and handed her the same..
maan : geet we are going out... Reay ho jao...

heavenly thats what he wanted to say... She was gorgeous and the cherry red saree with that red hue on her face was looking adorable...
maan opened her side of the door just like a gentleman and lead her to the restraurent... It was empty she looked at him but he lead her inside... It was buffee system no waiter no restra staff will be there to disturb them.. She was touched by his effort..
maan : wo i didnt knew your likes and dislikes... She immediately pecked him on his lips in the return of his gesture still some things are needed to be talk and taken care off...

they were quietly enjoying the dinner and then the desert when maan asked her .. This was the first time he was asking rather than imposing...

maan : geet i know i have done lots of mistake and i dont even want you to forgive me... But still will you start or atleast try to start a new life with me... I promise to be good husband for you and the spoiling dad for our kids...

geet's mouth turned in a O
geet : kya bola... Spoil.. You will spoil my babies... Maan dare you do anything of that kind samje...

maan took her hand and kissed her...
maan : promise to be always yours... Whatever you say sweetheart...

see the note below...

Edited by suhaaana - 09 July 2013 at 7:56am

The following 110 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelinehavashiCandy_jsAakshithacanonvidz.manirajKangmannyalina_nisavynramavishmaangeet87littlerenu16mitali10sravanthi93angeljyotitirtaspiyasinghlathaaukrishna.vij10pulvi16thendral_111sadavirkDazlingdivyarichu26PoonamTmmishra1preet.harmanrostsandhyabanojqueenbee001kainturakiranTinaSwissaashi14Rupi_bainsmani24LM1991chiki143pari1689IshitaIranimaneetarshmounacutysupernasahufatema_007micky11mishtibfarzu3008Kartikan91babygurl10muskaan...sheetalvasagurti30Nav2010krndrjssoodmaanshigbhatpreetymaaneet...RIDDHIMA...shri12snehapriyajeyanthi123custodian75drashtimeetukshubhangivasavi_srikaramjeet_SnowFlakes_dhakdhak22-BreakingDown-deep002Tia-AFreeBirdZohamaaneetHanishadeviushankitvcambeern-Veritaserum-jayshu17ambbihakrati5Alamelupreeti.1komlikapop77Ash1991sweet scorpiopreethiamandy15freya123-Gemini-love2_somaammu5yoga23priyazaara2212kabslocksgill123impoojaverma_SharmeenLuvsGCDesigirls12sanum23lehrSimran_Bjasika08dolly10vrinda22chavvi16--Zehnaseeb--khwaishfanspvdKrishna_SouravDonnaa

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
note

hiii all the lovely readers...

now as  i am ending kashmakash so me wanna ask you will you like to read a sequel to the same story...

this time a new phase of this kashmakash...

do reply...

Edited by suhaaana - 09 July 2013 at 7:54am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

djyoti3nehavashicanonPalay2012piyasinghsravanthi93tirtasqueenbee001geet_v81bbinduhumazubanvij10DazlingdivyaTinaSwisslakshmisalvadipulvi16muskaan...IshitaIraniNH1971sweetgirls1supernasahumaneetarshgbhatlenageorgesheetalvasaNav2010jssoodjeyanthi123lizzy84karamjeet_SnowFlakes_ushankitvckrati5ambeernHanishadevi-BreakingDown-ambbihaAlamelupop77lehrDesigirls12impoojaverma_SharmeenLuvsGCammu5yoga23priyakabslocksgill123love2_soma-Gemini-vrinda22khwaishfanspvdDonnaa

IshitaIrani Goldie
IshitaIrani
IshitaIrani

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
awesome update suhaana
maan is going possesive for herLOL
geet also start to love him now she dont feel hatred for himTongue
maan ko to kuch mehnat hi nahi karni pariWink
switzerland dear for their hm
waiting for their kiss
pls suhaana torn relation update karo naCry

IshitaIrani Goldie