Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF : KASHMAKASH pt18,19,epi pg 54 , 64 jul 10 (Page 48)

lizzy84 IF-Dazzler
lizzy84
lizzy84

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
My my my awesome updateClap ( updates actually sorry for the delay was badly stuck as my exams are-approachingCry )Ouch
U took us on a ride from Maans arrogance to retrospection to guilt to geet's ignorance to finally their small interactionWink
I am still reeling out of the shock Shocked
What is this maan thinks geet is materialistic like his dumb good for nothing time pass GF s Angry( can't help it when I imagine Maan with other girls )
Maan u need to buck up dude try to win her by ur care and concern not by powerAngry
Aww maaneet are in pain... Me crying Cry
both geet and Maan are acting like jerksSleepy  yaar they really need to have a heart to heart convo I think that would help them to get out of their kashmakash Ouch

What is this geet is suddenly behaving so differently Shocked
What shock is awaiting for us LOL
Plsss update soon Embarrassed
Thank u for such lovely storyBig smile
Love aanya Star  Big smile

P.s . What u r leaving if Shockeddon't do this Ouch
I am addicted to ur story plsss don't leave us Cry
Rethink yaar it's ok if u give us slow updates I would be fine with it Big smile

Edited by aanya84 - 04 July 2013 at 10:30pm

Tia-AFreeBird IF-Rockerz
Tia-AFreeBird
Tia-AFreeBird

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
omg u writing this haww n didnt pm chodo
bt i caught u
it is awesome read it in one go
hayee me lv my devil maanu
n i dont think he iswrong
kk he did bad y forcing geet with him
bt seedhe toh wo b nhi maanti haina
see me so itel;ligent
bt she should see na how he repenting n never touched her also
jo b hai i just lv this devil n angel's hide n seek
n  update ur other work also plzzz
vrinda22 IF-Stunnerz
vrinda22
vrinda22

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
nice part maan habited to kiss her
geet making food 4 him..
did she know that little things he does in sleep
CuteStrawberry IF-Sizzlerz
CuteStrawberry
CuteStrawberry

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Awsm
-Mitu- IF-Rockerz
-Mitu-
-Mitu-

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Chap 14

So at last geet showed some emotion and maan is also coming on track
And understanding what he did was morally and legally wrong
He had no right to destroyed geet life
I like geet anger and decision
Bada shock tha naa wife kaa
Abb bhugtoo
parig123 Groupbie
parig123
parig123

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Superab update eagerly waiting
suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
~KASHMAKASH~

part 15

maan searches for his belongings his most favorite things were missing ... He looked around he was definitely in a mess he was getting late for his important meeting and now his tie was missing... His waist coat was missing he was having clue who did it and where were his clothes... He opened the cupboard and found half of his space had been menancingly occupied by his wify a sudden realisation hit him... She had already informed him about the same... He sighed in frustation and impatience...
maan : i need to do something aise toh geet pata nahi kya kya kar degi.. Now where the hell is she...
GEET!!!
he yelled from his room... Geet who was helping her mother in law in the kitchen was startled ...
avantika : geet beta you go and see what does he want warna aise hi awazen aati rahengi...
geet left her chores in between in order to give him a good piece of mind...
she angrily marched towards the room...and with her hands on the waist in the most irritated way asked...
geet : why are you shouting like manaics... Kya hua hai...
maan looked at his wife her long curly hair tied in a rough bun.. Dupatta tied on her waist and her lips pouted bright angry eyes.. She was looking like gonna kill him with her charms... This was the new side of hers... They were no longer the devil and damsel but the angry and frustated teenagers on the first step of their love... Slowly and steady they will win each other but a sudden push is still required...
maan st : oh my god... What she has done... Its better to leave my wify here maan do your work yourself ... Yahan koi tumhe nahi samjega...

maan : where do you kept my belonging...
geet without ay further delay...
geet : in store room...
maan angrily : store room pagal ho gayi ho... Do you know how exppensive and costly they are and you kept them in store room...
geet : meri cheezen bhi hain... Samjhe now dont waste my time... I am not free like you.. You better learn to manage yourself...
maan pulled her from her waist...and with gritted teeth..
maan : you better away from my things and space...
geet snapped.. : i never wantd to come you forced me...

the hall was lavishly decorated it was the sucess bash of maan's two hundred crore overseas project... Today he had finally sucessfully completed the deal signing and in the same ocassion the part was throw by his company for the zac and sons with whom they were dealing with... Mr zac efron had came with his wife vanessa to the party... All the clients of KC were invited... Maan had came early to the party sparkling in the black armani suit he had already informed geet about the same and was expecting her... Maan was the centre of attraction since the stark handsome personality was alone for the first time without any of his gfs... So there were many girls waiting to accompany him... But he only interested in his beauty just his.. He knew that she will come and will not ditch him... He looked at the entrance and she was there looking absolutely angelic today... Black shimmering saree complementing him.. Her backless blouse hair tied in a bun... A small clutch in her hands... She was nervous but hiding the same with her confident steps... All the eyes were on her some lusting and others in sheer jealousy...

next part below

Edited by suhaaana - 05 July 2013 at 9:29am

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelinehavashiCandy_jscanonPalay2012Kangmannydodo1294lovemonikanikitaagarwal06ramavishmaangeet87littlerenu16angeljyotimkd.70piyasinghPaingelkrishna.lathaaummishra1vij10pulvi16richu26mamatha.PoonamTShilalipiDazlingdivyaKashish9687rostmaangeetforeverannbellnat10kainturakiranqueenbee001TinaSwissRupi_bainsaashi14imli95drashtirockzzIshitaIranipari1689susmmounacutykavya.sravyamaan-ki-jaansupernasahumishtibcherieLoverbabygurl10gurti30Nav2010jssoodpreetymaaneetkrndrgbhatlenageorge...RIDDHIMA...kshubhangisnehapriyalizzy84custodian75vasavi_sridhakdhak22_SnowFlakes_Zohamaaneet-Mitu-ushankitvc-Veritaserum-krati5ambeernjayshu17komlikapreeti.1mandy15pop77sweet scorpioammu5-padmarao-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyazaara2212kabslocksPadfoot_Prongsimpoojavermagill123sanum23Simran_Blehr_SharmeenLuvsGCjasika08aparna3011priya111111chavvi16Rashmi...vrinda22khwaishfan--Zehnaseeb--spvdDonnaa

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
~KASHMAKASH~

part 16

all the eyes were darted towards the shining shimmer saree her eyes looking for him feeling extremely awkward in the moves she looked at some foreigners and many unknown faces geet looked aroung maan was at the bar this time drinking her beauty with a glass of wine... Afain this alcohol geet looked away in disgust and he immediately left the drink...

maan worridly..
maan : oh god again this drink maan are you mad what are you doing... Now behave warna she will leave .. His mind scraemed.. YOU
his senses shook in the wild realisation he approached her before anyone could since he had already seen two of his clients approaching his geet... Maan held her from the waist before anyone could see her with their eyes... She was his only his and he couldnt tolerate anyone to see his geet and approach her since the lights were dim so no one get to know where the beast and his beauty went away...

maan pinned geet to a wall.. It was secluded area he looked at her with his intense eyes that made her to avert her eyes and shy away...
geet : leave me...
maan with his sexy husky voice...
maan : i am not even touching ou left pinning you sweetheart...
geet looked at him he was standing at a distance smirking... Maan was standing folding his hands his smirk was killing she was astounded seeing him having no regret...but regret for what her mind questioned ... And the innocent baby heart immediately said.. ' regret for kidnapping you .. Regret for forcing you that night...'

confused with his behavior and her mindset she tried to leave him there and go to the party... Only to be again caught by him...
maan : where do you hink you are going...
geet looked at him with baby angry eyes...
geet : i am here just because dad asked me.. Dont get things that i am here because of you... You dont mean anything to me... Just a medium who left me to be filled with hatred...

maan doesnt wanted him to justify her so he just opened the pins of her hair and made them wavy till her waist covering her bare waist...
maan possesively...

maan : i cant see anyone looking at you like this... Only i am having that right ...his dangerous voice made her shiver he always does this the moment she thinks that she is knowing him the next moment he breaks that illusion...

maan and geet entered the hall his hands around her for a sense of protectiveness and his posessiveness and seeing the big hall and many new people she felt good to be around him...

the director of zac and sons came with his wife the couple were admiring our beauty and beast...
zac : mr khurana please to meet you... Whose that beautiful lady beside you may i know...
maan with his utter obsession and his posession towards her like he owns her he look at her with those sheer emotions of lust and love...
maan : thats my wife mr efron...
vanessa: you two seems to be deeply in love mr khurana nice to meet you mrs khurana
geet: thanks mam...
vanessa forwarding her hand ... Hi i am vanessa...
geet smiling : geet ... Khurana.. She added after a pause...

the party was in full swing many new clients wanted to meet wife of maan khurana... Girls in visible jealously and guys drowned in lust just wanting her... Even the gorgeous beauties were overshadowed ...

do leave your comment...

teaser below...

Edited by suhaaana - 05 July 2013 at 9:40am

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelinehavashiCandy_jsAakshithaPalay2012Kangmannydodo1294nikitaagarwal06ramavishmaangeet87mitali10littlerenu16mkd.70angeljyotiPaingelpiyasinghlathaaukrishna.vij10pulvi16sadavirkmmishra1ShilalipiKashish9687rostmaangeetforeverannbellPoonamTDazlingdivyarichu26mamatha.nat10kainturakiranqueenbee001TinaSwissaashi14Rupi_bainsimli95pari1689chiki143IshitaIranimaan-ki-jaankavya.sravyamishtibsupernasahukamnacherieLovergbhatjssoodlenageorgepreetymaaneetkrndrgurti30Nav2010...RIDDHIMA...snehapriyavasavi_srilizzy84kshubhangicustodian75drashtimeetu_SnowFlakes_krithi12ushankitvckrati5-Veritaserum-ambeern-Mitu-Zohamaaneetambbihakomlikapop77mandy15sweet scorpioimpoojavermakabslocksgill1236n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyazaara2212ammu5_SharmeenLuvsGClehrsanum23Simran_Baparna3011priya111111vrinda22Rashmi...chavvi16--Zehnaseeb--khwaishfanspvdDonnaa

Go to top