Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF : KASHMAKASH pt18,19,epi pg 54 , 64 jul 10 (Page 39)

IshitaIrani Goldie
IshitaIrani
IshitaIrani

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
maan didnt force herShocked ye kaise ho gaya
geet is very sadCry really maan u snatched her smileAngry
geet freed the birds so sweetClap
maan u need to work hard to gain her trust
lovely
waiting
update soonWink

vrinda22 IF-Stunnerz
vrinda22
vrinda22

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
as he said she is too fragile
but its gud maan didnot force her 
or she would have died with self hatred
she freed the birds from cage..
maan saw it..
did he understand she is also feeling like a caged bird
suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam111111

yeh lo jo gaav detha hai wo hi marham laga raha hai. Yeh kyun nahi maantha ki usse geet se pyaar hogaya hai.

yeh suhaana tu itni choti choti update dogi thaAngry

chalo Angrywapas baad mein extend kiya na update issliye.

dekho sab maan ko galat samjh rahe hai lekhin wo tho aisa nahi hai kitna accha gentlemen hai usse force bhi nahi kiyaWink

maza toh isme hi hai
suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by valli22

as he said she is too fragile
but its gud maan didnot force her
or she would have died with self hatred
she freed the birds from cage..
maan saw it..
did he understand she is also feeling like a caged bird
nope he doesnt ... Wo toh pagal hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda22

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshitaIrani

maan didnt force herShocked ye kaise ho gaya
</div>geet is very sadCry really maan u snatched her smileAngry
<div>geet freed the birds so sweetClap

maan u need to work hard to gain her trust

lovely

waiting

update soonWink
he is maan na kaise force karta
drashtirockzz Goldie
drashtirockzz
drashtirockzz

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
 itni choti  update
neekkaur Senior Member
neekkaur
neekkaur

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
too short update
really loved this concept
maan forced geet 
suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
~KASHMAKASH~

part 12

******** LAST NIGHT ********

maan looked at her she was crying trying to free herself he was hovering on her she was shivering praying to her babaji to save herself from the monster infront of her... He will kill her he will not leave her she was feeling helpless and the pungent smell of alcohol was making her to move away...
maan was engraged from her behavior she was his wife and even after getting married to her he cant have her... He was angry feeling frustated and some sort of discontenment... Heavily drunk that even criies and shouting of her was not audible to him... His lust and the prey infront of him was there and he knew that she was his prey and his eyes were darting on the milky white soft skin that was appearing so sily for him to have her right now...
maan : damn geet you cant stop me do you hear me.. I want you and today nothing can stop me... Her saree was already off and she was just in her blouse and skirt...
geet cried helplessly trying to say thatwhat he was not ready to hear...
geet : maan please leave me you are not in your senses... Ye mat karo maan...
maan : you know what geet i cannot take this anymore... I will fulfill my desires right now and today onlyno one can stop me... I had given you enough time... Geet looked helpless .. She knew that this was bound to happen.. He had already taken off his shirt... His hands were touching her most secretive parts... Maan pinned her hands above her head and was now controlling her entire body... Geet was wriggling within his grip but he was clueless and senseless his lust has over powered her cried or it was alcohol and some provoking needs of his...
his sinful lips kissed the nook of her neck biting and sucking her delicate and sensitive skin... His one wand was now wandering on her upper clothes and with his free hand he started pulling off the buttons... She cried helplessly...
geet : maan no... Please...
but he was not listening... He was like a beast who was not going his prey today and he had gone through a hard time and now he wont be going to compromise...

maan : i have waited enought now i wont be able to... You have made me insane geet.. I am ot able to touch any other girl...sirf tum hi dikti ho... Ye kya kar diya hai mujhe geet... His eyes and tone suddenly changed from a angry and beauty hunter to a small kid...
he immediately flipped her on him caging her in his embrace ... His eyes were glued to him.. His hardness was poking her she was getting scared and waek what if she wont be able to save herself...
maan : what have you done to me geet... I cant do anything properly... I have been with many girls and no one denied me... You were the first and the day you were crying piercing thorns kuch tut gaya geet... Dammit ye aansu nahi dekh sakta main... Par na jane inhi aansuon ka karan inki wajah main hi hun... Kyun mili tum mujhe geet...

maan slept taking her shivering form in his arms... Today was the day he had been drunk beyound limits just because he couldnt tolerate the presence of anyone ... Not even a person infront of her... She cannot be compared and he will not and when that natasha tried to do so... He didnt let her... He was drunk and he threw her out of the place... But in his confusion wnat lust and the beginning of love he forget to think about her geet... Jiske liye uska dil dharajta hai...

now readers cann relate to part 1
end of past

for length of updates if anyone is having problem you can leave l am leaving forum after this ff so no one have to bear me... I hope this cleared your doubts...

Edited by suhaaana - 03 July 2013 at 4:56am

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelinehavashiCandy_jsAakshithacanonPalay2012nikitaagarwal06maangeet87littlerenu16sun4umkd.70angeljyotikrishna.lathaaummishra1pulvi16thendral_111sadavirkPoonamTannbellkainturakiranspicyartistqueenbee001Dazlingdivyarichu26mamatha.humazubanpreet.harmanKashish9687rostmaangeetforeverTinaSwissimli95aashi14Rupi_bainsangelic-eyesSHRADDHA2102IshitaIranipari1689supernasahumicky11Love2readmaneetarshmounacutycherieLovermishtibfarzu3008Kartikan91kamnababygurl10krndrgurti30Nav2010gbhatlenageorge...RIDDHIMA...jssoodpreetymaaneetjeyanthi123kshubhangivasavi_sricustodian75_SnowFlakes_-Mitu-ushankitvckrati5-Veritaserum-kiran_ratijayshu17ambeernkomlikapreeti.1mandy15sweet scorpioammu56n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212impoojavermakabslocks-Gemini-love2_somaDesigirls12_SharmeenLuvsGCjasika08aparna3011lehrSimran_Bpriya111111vrinda22chavvi16khwaishfan--Zehnaseeb--spvdDonnaa

Go to top