Tere saath mera hai naseeb juda
Tujhe paake adhoora naa raha hmm..

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho..
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho (x2)

Posted: 10 years ago
For Sure we want to read the sequel of kasmaksh... Edited by pulvi16 - 10 years ago
Thinking to update epilogue now...

me free and epilogue b ho jayega till dinner gets ready :p
Awsum updt,lvd it.
Cnt soon.
Waiting.
~KASHMAKASH~

EPILOGUE

maan and geet these were the two different names when it was the start she still couldnt deny the fact that this man kidnapped her he threathened her and he was the only reason that today she is floating in this much happiness... He is the one who had given her all kinds of comforts and pain and at the end his changed self is something that she adores and falls for... It was their six month anniversary when finally he had confessed his feelings what all he felt from the beginning his heart that actually had seen her as his in the first sight.. Even if it was not a fairy tale for her but no less than a fairy tale... But with a slight change here she got her prince charming masked with a veil of heartless beast who loved his beauty to limitless even when his heart doesnt know when his feelings were constrained with the coating of lust and want... The two words that started her story or say their story... The KASHMAKASH that they had finally came to an end when the words were depicted in the form of a picture engraved on the canvas...

geet looked at the clock she loved and adore waiting for him ... It was almost eleven and still he wasnt there .. She had already kept a red rose for him and with a bunch of white orchids ... She knew how to wish him and celebrate their anniversary .. First anniversary... But with his passion and her longing... Yes the longing of love and want from him... She had discovered that his love was pure and non wantin though his words were sometimes scary still his actions were just opposite her maan was extremely tender and gentle with her... She still remembers his promise and her golden memory to paris followed to switzerland...

******************   SIX MONTHS BACK DELHI KM ... ************

geet was clearly excited and worried today maan had told her that he will be going abroad for some thirty days and thi was getting on her nerves staying away from him .. This was what she wanted least he is her every breathe she takes her little life that now revolves around maan... Geet was pacing in the room she had already taken his bags out for packing but she was still not able to... One question or say a fear was lingering in her mind... Maan was going but why and with whom.. Though they were comfortable with each other and now share a healty relation still some kind of apprehension was there...

maan who had finished his dinner brought his wify dinner too since she was too busy to acknowledge anything...

maan : geet come and have your dinner ..
but geet continued to pace restlessly... She was kind of stuffing his clothes... Maan was getting confused with her behavior but getting everything now...she was thinking of his past life before he could have clarified anything she again questioned him...

geet : maan who al are going with you... Which of your all girlfriends...
she was right now feeling miserable and left out but those thoughts were her own thinking not maan's his mistake was his lifestyle before she came into his life...

maan made her sit and kneeled infront of her he first wiped that tear which skipped out of her eyes and the next second she was in his arms crying out loud..
he knew he had to comfort her and confront her doubtd but first he made her calmby a promising kiss...

maan : how can i go with anyone else sweetheart its a business meeting you know the client we met he is having his main branch in paris so i have to go there... And who said i am going with anyone else...

geet sniffling and just like a baby...
geet : matlab... You are going alone...
maan : na... I am going with the most beautiful woman i know who is in my arms right now... But still i dont know if she is willing to accompany me on or honeymoon... Warna toh...
geet immediately pounced on him just like a lioness

geet : nahi ... I will kill her jise bhi leke jaoge...

maan : nahi jaan aisa mat karna i cant live without my sweetheart

they were in his private jet geet was comfortably sleeping on him while she had enough of glaring at the airhostes.. She cursed maan for being drop dead handsome and eye catcher that girls openly oogle at him she wished to sent doodle and chip behind all those who drool on her husband her little puppies will help her she thought but maan 's comforting embrace was more soothing for sleep so she sleep...

they reached paris the city of fashion ... It was a pleasant journey and theywere comfortable with each other...
maan : so how is it geet...
geet directly looking his eyes...
geet : soothing till you are with me and free from all the meetings...
maan : than i am with you baby

continued below!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by suhaaana - 10 years ago
It was the glowing night maan and geet were at the theatre it was a old depiction of a very known love story geet's wish ... Maan had wished to spent some good time with the gorgeous lady in his arms enjoying and obviously many other plans he had but his wify was a bit relaistic and dreamy she wants to enjoy the famous play... So maan had no other choices...the couple were shown having a hate relation and which eventually changed into love similar fate to their... They left the play in middle only to find the solace in each other arms...

maan took her blind folded to the fully decorated cottage it was their last day in paris ans he wanted it to be memorable for her... He had done all the arrangements though for a further step he was not ready still there was something he wanted to confess...
maan took her hands and he kneeled down bowing his head he knew that he was wrong and now this was the time to confess his deeds

maan : geet i want to tell you something i dont know how to say how to apologise but still i knew that what i have done was completely incorrigable nahi jaanta tha why i always wanted you and thought that it was the same old lust that i always see while seeing women and i thought i needed you for the same...
geet wnated to stop him saying but he didnt ...geet : maan please i want to forget all these things...
maan : please listen to me once... I know it was difficult for you to accept me after what i did and when i literally forced you that day uss din i know that i have lost you forever... But still you accepted me ...
geet : maan i dont know how to say but i hated you... Nafrat this tumse har uss ehsaas se jo tumse jude hue the par phir i realised that it was best ... Tumhara meri zindagi me aana wo kashmakash...she looked determined and finally said..
geet : can we love each other maan... I dont know how it feels but i wanna feel you and your love.. Do ou love me maan...

maan enveloped her in his warmth...
maan : i will try to love you with same intensity with all my life.. Jaan..

Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte

Tere bina kya wajood mera (x2)

maan took her in his arms she was feather light and her blushy self was so adorable...kissing her forehead he took her to the decorated room where the candles were lit waiting for them to melt them in their desire and passion

Tujhse juda gar ho jaayenge

Toh khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa

gently placing her on the bed he very softly kissed her fingers making her to blush and hide in him.. That was the beginning of end of their kashmakash

Kyunki tum hi ho

Ab tum hi ho

Zindagi ab tum hi ho

Chain bhi, mera dard bhi

Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

he looked in her eyes for permission this was the first time he had actually waited for acceptance she blinked her eyes lying down making him to feel lucky of her presence in his life..

Tera mera rishta hai kaisa

Ik pal door gawara nahi

Tere liye har roz hai jeete

Tujh ko diya mera waqt sabhi

Koi lamha mera na ho tere bina

Har saans pe naam tera

this was the true worship of love maan kissed her forehead he was loving er just like she was a delicate flower he kissed her palm where she had hurt herself with those thorns... Everything of her belongs to him.. She had submitted herself to his longing and lust that was actually the love

Kyunki tum hi ho

Ab tum hi ho

Zindagi ab tum hi ho

Chain bhi, mera dard bhi

soon his lips replaced his fingrs and those eyes were closed feeling the ripples of pain and pleasure that will erupt though them...

Tumhi ho... Tumhi ho...

Tere liye hi jiya main

Khud ko jo yun de diya hai

Teri wafa ne mujhko sambhala

Saare ghamon ko dil se nikala

Tere saath mera hai naseeb juda

Tujhe paake adhoora naa raha hmm..

she was his better half who completed him in every way.. Eyes closed she was waiting for him to be loved.. He slowly pulled her clothig and made her to cover her in the quilt of him... His eyes looked at her milky white skin.. This was what had tempted him first.. He kissed and licked her every part of body.. Marking her his..

Kyunki tum hi ho

Ab tum hi ho

Zindagi ab tum hi ho..

Chain bhi, mera dard bhi

soon they were drowned in the passion and love... Maan lovd her in the most gentle way rubbing off all those bitter memories that are related to them...

they were so drowned in each other for the rest of the month since maan took her to her fav destination switzerland and to his benefit she was all th time cuddled to him...

it was the end of a phase of kashmakash... May be some more will come if time and their love will face hurdles..

silent readers do comment share your views

link to new season
MG FF : MENDING HEARTS

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3655318

Edited by suhaaana - 10 years ago
such a lovely romantic update...ur writing are amazing yaar..we will support u all ur stories..pls cont soon..
awes um part dear😊

both parts r lovely😃

wow lovely emotional update.. te way love blossomed between them and te way geet ki hug missing my maan making my maan to pull his hair was so lovely.. te way they date was so lovely cute..i love  te update