really loved this concept
maan forced geet 
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
~KASHMAKASH~

part 12

******** LAST NIGHT ********

maan looked at her she was crying trying to free herself he was hovering on her she was shivering praying to her babaji to save herself from the monster infront of her... He will kill her he will not leave her she was feeling helpless and the pungent smell of alcohol was making her to move away...
maan was engraged from her behavior she was his wife and even after getting married to her he cant have her... He was angry feeling frustated and some sort of discontenment... Heavily drunk that even criies and shouting of her was not audible to him... His lust and the prey infront of him was there and he knew that she was his prey and his eyes were darting on the milky white soft skin that was appearing so sily for him to have her right now...
maan : damn geet you cant stop me do you hear me.. I want you and today nothing can stop me... Her saree was already off and she was just in her blouse and skirt...
geet cried helplessly trying to say thatwhat he was not ready to hear...
geet : maan please leave me you are not in your senses... Ye mat karo maan...
maan : you know what geet i cannot take this anymore... I will fulfill my desires right now and today onlyno one can stop me... I had given you enough time... Geet looked helpless .. She knew that this was bound to happen.. He had already taken off his shirt... His hands were touching her most secretive parts... Maan pinned her hands above her head and was now controlling her entire body... Geet was wriggling within his grip but he was clueless and senseless his lust has over powered her cried or it was alcohol and some provoking needs of his...
his sinful lips kissed the nook of her neck biting and sucking her delicate and sensitive skin... His one wand was now wandering on her upper clothes and with his free hand he started pulling off the buttons... She cried helplessly...
geet : maan no... Please...
but he was not listening... He was like a beast who was not going his prey today and he had gone through a hard time and now he wont be going to compromise...

maan : i have waited enought now i wont be able to... You have made me insane geet.. I am ot able to touch any other girl...sirf tum hi dikti ho... Ye kya kar diya hai mujhe geet... His eyes and tone suddenly changed from a angry and beauty hunter to a small kid...
he immediately flipped her on him caging her in his embrace ... His eyes were glued to him.. His hardness was poking her she was getting scared and waek what if she wont be able to save herself...
maan : what have you done to me geet... I cant do anything properly... I have been with many girls and no one denied me... You were the first and the day you were crying piercing thorns kuch tut gaya geet... Dammit ye aansu nahi dekh sakta main... Par na jane inhi aansuon ka karan inki wajah main hi hun... Kyun mili tum mujhe geet...

maan slept taking her shivering form in his arms... Today was the day he had been drunk beyound limits just because he couldnt tolerate the presence of anyone ... Not even a person infront of her... She cannot be compared and he will not and when that natasha tried to do so... He didnt let her... He was drunk and he threw her out of the place... But in his confusion wnat lust and the beginning of love he forget to think about her geet... Jiske liye uska dil dharajta hai...

now readers cann relate to part 1
end of past

for length of updates if anyone is having problem you can leave l am leaving forum after this ff so no one have to bear me... I hope this cleared your doubts...
Edited by suhaaana - 10 years ago
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey suhaana maine apna id sam111111 se priya change kar liya 😊
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: priya111111

<div align="left">hey suhaana maine apna id sam111111 se priya change kar liya 😊
</div>

okieee me updating now
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: suhaaana

okieee me updating now

Bas itna hi hai yaa aur hai suhana chap 12
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BULBUL.A

Bas itna hi hai yaa aur hai suhana chap 12

pehle apni waqt ki thread tho dekhoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I thought Maan forced her.. but not.. thank god.. if he had done.. Geet's hatred for him would have increased more... 
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Updateis really good
I am just love this ss dear
Thank god maan didnt do anything
At all yup he is insanse really
But how will geet cope with him dont know

I read before only half part of chap 12 so for comment I asked its finished or not so I do my comment no ine had any problem with length as u r updating daily almost 3 parts dear and why are you leaving this is ur 3rd wirkthat I am reading and I am all over fall in love with all 3 story
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
he is gone mad
his self control broke
she has become his need
as she is keeping distance
he want her as a wife
but she is not..
in drunken state he tried to force her..
but he slept..
he still couldnt feel..his need..his insane ness for her..his wait..its all becoz he has fallen for her..
n geet ..if she observed his words she must have known
he has become a man for her only..not a playboy anymore..
ye kya shocking news..
leaving forum..hu????
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Both parts were awesome
maan drunk but not able to see geet in tears
past end
cont soon