congrats for new ff
amazong one
loved it
geet hurt
Posted: 10 years ago
good start will have one more ff to ur credit

will b waiting

yipeee๐Ÿฅณ one more story to stalk i think my stalking list will soon go to 1000 if indian forums have writers like u๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ‘awesome concept
looking forward how maaneet slove their kashmakash ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
waiting waiting and waiting update soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
love aanya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thank you so much for the stakers and commenters of this thraed i am so looking forward to ur response to this particular ss since again my story started from my college campus... So kind of special to me...

@ valli di.. Didu i am still in the process of finding the bug who had bitten me to write ffs that even my industrial training couldnt stop me...

hopefully this ff will be updated monday to friday between 3 to 4 pm so i think no reader will miss the update ... Will try to finish it within two weeks ...

~KASHMAKASH~

part 2

maan saw her retreating figure , her eyes were boring pain that was certainly given by him... Eyes that shed tears of helplessness the emotions that reflect the visible part of life were in her life the feelings that any one any girl will not bear the life of having an unwanted relation... He saw geet making herself comfortable on the couch
he knew that mistakes cant be redone and when its him and hs wife its considered as a sin... Maan sighed in desperation she wont be talking to him anymore leave talking how will he survive without her that he was probably looking forward...

she was the only girl who has drived him to the height of madness and insanity even sometimes his ways and the carving of having her makes him feel that all the things are just an illusion to the only reality that is her GEET .. HIS GEET

what was she doing with him that he cant bear her indiffernce the way he treated her the life they were having it was only his desire and want and her .. It was her ultimate denial for him ...
this was beyond any thing that he could understand he had done everything to get her but still she was not in his reach ...

maan left the room probably to get drunk again but this time it was constraining him seeing her terrified eyes of the last night he smashed the glass of alcohol ...his hands were bleeding profously ... He didnt care the conflict in his life was more than the other things.. Sighing in urgent need to see her talk to her he left in his room only to see her tear stained face that was enough to angry him... He caressed her face with his bleeding hands .. Some drops fell in her parting along with her red vermillion and he felt satisfied just like the day he saw her for the first time

********** A MONTH AGO******

maan was in a posh restraurent of delhi his latest gf was with him she was beautiful and sexy the only thing that the girl wants to get to the fame and success through this well known casanova he was famous for changing girls like clothes everyday a new chick his affairs were the hot news for the girls everyday with a hot and sexy model...

he was with her when his eyes darted towards a curvceous figure wrapped in the white saree with golden border , wavy silky brown hair till her waist the small nose ring in her perkecy small nose full kissable lips painted pink... In short the lady of aprodite was standing infrint of him.. Her hands moments the way she was laughing his mind was set on her she was his need he want her that was what going on in his mind... She was talking to other two persons who were with her... But he couldnt see hiseyes red in fury his pupils dilated he with his hoarse voice said...

I WANT YOU.. AND THAT MEANS EITHER BY HOOK OR CROOK...

thats part 2

updating part 3 too now .. Hopefully readers will like to read more

link to next part
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3641158?pn=4
Edited by suhaaana - 10 years ago