Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Surbhi's height only 5'4"?? (Page 9)

JahanpanahBond IF-Dazzler
JahanpanahBond
JahanpanahBond

Joined: 16 July 2007
Posts: 3567

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I've met Ksg thrice n that was during Dmg n after it got over.. I am 5'7 and I have a habit of noticing ppl's height.. U know the thing is.. I've met a lot of actors from telly coz of my Maama.. They look more healthy on tv than tey actually are..n less in height than they actually are.. N wen I met Ksg I was like.. He's not that hatta gatta..I mean I hate to say this but his thighs/legs were thinner than mine.. N I've got toned thighs/legs.. Seriously.. Yes his upper body is almost the same as its shown on tv but still it looks a little pumped on tv tan It actually is.. Ksg is aaram se 5'10 I can say.. He was arnd  2-3 inches taller tan me..n if u meet him in person .. He has got a pretty good height.. Just tat his legs take tat away.. But he is tallSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

One-Of-A-Kindnautanki_anu...Tanu...viya.mallik4evaGoodyTwoShoesshanakyasharan

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Joined: 06 February 2008
Posts: 27602

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starrydee

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by Starrydee

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Viya what do you mean by only? my height is the same. ROFL Angry btw yeah she did look taller to me. Maybe her legs look too long in jeans. When i see her is Salwar Kameez then she looks kinda short otherwise she seems pretty much notmal heighted. LOL
Yeah and think bout me im shorterCry
Im getting height complexROFL


Koi baat nahin i am sure hummy puttar might be shorter than you. Perfect Couple! ROFL
Btw whats your height again? LOL
Im 5'2LOL
She can be taller also no compulsionROFL


Its okay you are two inches shorter than me. ROFL your height is normal.

Whats your height VDC? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

One-Of-A-Kindviya.mallik4eva

MILII_BAKSHI IF-Sizzlerz
MILII_BAKSHI
MILII_BAKSHI

Joined: 23 March 2013
Posts: 15055

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by Starrydee

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by Starrydee

VDC tera post toh controversial hogayaROFL


VDC ke posts always end up being like this. Poor VDC. ROFL
Yeah even her last post i rememberLOL

VDC kahan se milte hai tumhe yeh annokhe topicsROFL


VDC ke topics are fun. Baycharee always has to deal with this. ROFL
SADIA USE BECHAREE MAT KAHO..WO BECHAREE NAI HAI..*IN ASAD STYLE*ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvUAsYaOne-Of-A-Kindviya.mallik4evaCup-Of-Chai

OceanicHeart. IF-Rockerz
OceanicHeart.
OceanicHeart.

Joined: 13 March 2013
Posts: 8795

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by Starrydee

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by Starrydee

VDC tera post toh controversial hogayaROFL


VDC ke posts always end up being like this. Poor VDC. ROFL
Yeah even her last post i rememberLOL

VDC kahan se milte hai tumhe yeh annokhe topicsROFL


VDC ke topics are fun. Baycharee always has to deal with this. ROFL
#MY SYMPATHIES WITH YOU ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvUAsYaOne-Of-A-Kindviya.mallik4evaCup-Of-Chai

OceanicHeart. IF-Rockerz
OceanicHeart.
OceanicHeart.

Joined: 13 March 2013
Posts: 8795

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MILII_BAKSHI

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by Starrydee

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by Starrydee

VDC tera post toh controversial hogayaROFL


VDC ke posts always end up being like this. Poor VDC. ROFL
Yeah even her last post i rememberLOL

VDC kahan se milte hai tumhe yeh annokhe topicsROFL


VDC ke topics are fun. Baycharee always has to deal with this. ROFL
SADIA USE BECHAREE MAT KAHO..WO BECHAREE NAI HAI..*IN ASAD STYLE*ROFL
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvUAsYaOne-Of-A-Kindviya.mallik4eva

MILII_BAKSHI IF-Sizzlerz
MILII_BAKSHI
MILII_BAKSHI

Joined: 23 March 2013
Posts: 15055

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by Starrydee

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by Starrydee

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Viya what do you mean by only? my height is the same. ROFL Angry btw yeah she did look taller to me. Maybe her legs look too long in jeans. When i see her is Salwar Kameez then she looks kinda short otherwise she seems pretty much notmal heighted. LOL
Yeah and think bout me im shorterCry
Im getting height complexROFL


Koi baat nahin i am sure hummy puttar might be shorter than you. Perfect Couple! ROFL
Btw whats your height again? LOL
Im 5'2LOL
She can be taller also no compulsionROFL


Its okay you are two inches shorter than me. ROFL your height is normal.

Whats your height VDC? LOL
M HAPPY...surbhi is shorter than me...LOL...Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvUAsYaOne-Of-A-Kindviya.mallik4evaCup-Of-Chai

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Joined: 11 February 2013
Posts: 12884

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_c27

I've met Ksg thrice n that was during Dmg n after it got over.. I am 5'7 and I have a habit of noticing ppl's height.. U know the thing is.. I've met a lot of actors from telly coz of my Maama.. They look more healthy on tv than tey actually are..n less in height than they actually are.. N wen I met Ksg I was like.. He's not that hatta gatta..I mean I hate to say this but his thighs/legs were thinner than mine.. N I've got toned thighs/legs.. Seriously.. Yes his upper body is almost the same as its shown on tv but still it looks a little pumped on tv tan It actually is.. Ksg is aaram se 5'10 I can say.. He was arnd  2-3 inches taller tan me..n if u meet him in person .. He has got a pretty good height.. Just tat his legs take tat away.. But he is tallSmile


Ok. But he does not look 5'10" at all. Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

One-Of-A-KindMILII_BAKSHICup-Of-Chai

OceanicHeart. IF-Rockerz
OceanicHeart.
OceanicHeart.

Joined: 13 March 2013
Posts: 8795

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by Starrydee

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by Starrydee

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Viya what do you mean by only? my height is the same. ROFL Angry btw yeah she did look taller to me. Maybe her legs look too long in jeans. When i see her is Salwar Kameez then she looks kinda short otherwise she seems pretty much notmal heighted. LOL
Yeah and think bout me im shorterCry
Im getting height complexROFL


Koi baat nahin i am sure hummy puttar might be shorter than you. Perfect Couple! ROFL
Btw whats your height again? LOL
Im 5'2LOL
She can be taller also no compulsionROFL


Its okay you are two inches shorter than me. ROFL your height is normal.

Whats your height VDC? LOL
I guess she is 7 ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

One-Of-A-Kind...Tanu...viya.mallik4evaCup-Of-Chai

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index