India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Surbhi's height only 5'4"?? (Page 2)

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
I thought she was 5'6 and that one time she wore heels on the show she looked almost taller than Karan LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Marysaaviya.mallik4evaGoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anushanakyasharan

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

She is 5'4  approximately and lenses always make height looking dicey. Karan described Surbhi perfectly including the loudspeaker comment. 

okay. So, karan's only 5'6" ?  he looks only a couple of inches taller than her.
The loudspeaker comment was funny LOL

Karan is more than 5'6 and going by casting brackets, his height will be counted in the 5'7-5'8 bracket, even though on paper it goes 5'9. Inches are dicey. Surbhi is not 5'6 by any measuring tape until and unless ppl have some other idea of height measurements. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-khaleesi-GoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anuneenabinuLivingfreeviya.mallik4evaMisHumptyDumptyshanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
i really feel shes almost the same height as his but as vickiji says its d camera zooming thingy Embarrassed pir bhi mera dil pagal hai manne koLOL

Asad-Zoya in 'Qubool Hai': This show has two complete opposites attracted to each other, both still at a stage where they are coming to terms with the feeling. The breezy romance minus the drama makes you giggle and blush at the same time

im 5'4 so im sure she cant be like meLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AsYa_4_evernautanki_anuviya.mallik4eva

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged

She is 5'4  approximately and lenses always make height looking dicey. Karan described Surbhi perfectly including the loudspeaker comment. 

okay. So, karan's only 5'6" ?  he looks only a couple of inches taller than her.

Karan is more than 5'6 and going by casting brackets, his height will be counted in the 5'7-5'8 bracket, even though on paper it goes 5'9. Inches are dicey. Surbhi is not 5'6 by any measuring tape until and unless ppl have some other idea of height measurements. 

Alright Vicky, I'll take your word on this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallikashanakyasharan

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

i really feel shes almost the same height as his but as vickiji says its d camera zooming thingy Embarrassed pir bhi mera dil pagal hai manne koLOL

Asad-Zoya in 'Qubool Hai': This show has two complete opposites attracted to each other, both still at a stage where they are coming to terms with the feeling. The breezy romance minus the drama makes you giggle and blush at the same time

Surbhi ko mil lo tum aur Karan ko bhi saath mein khadaa kar lenaa. Apne aap height ki mystery solve ho jaayegi. LOL...Surbhi seedhi khadee ho toh 5'5 bhi ho jaati hai  and for men in the 5'10 and 6 footer bracket, Karan cannot be considered tall as such. He isn't. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepaviya.mallik4evaGoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anuMisHumptyDumptyshanakyasharan

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

I am 5'6  and let me stand with karan and surabhi..then I will tell you how tall these two areLOL

neenabinuviya.mallik4evashanakyasharan

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Alright Vicky, I'll take your word on this.

You needn't. You can confirm with the fans, provided the fans are not short themselves and not blinded in their love for Karan and Surbhi.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahninviya.mallik4evaGoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anuMisHumptyDumpty

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
@shanakyasharan i think she is a couple inches shorter than karan. So, with heels she would easily level him or cross but Zoya wears flats most time. 

NpdeepaMarysaanautanki_anu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index