Surbhi's height only 5'4"?? - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sujataraje

and which is hard to believe😆
It's hard for u to believe may be bcoz u r not a ksgian ... Bcoz being a ksgian I know KSG might answer sometimes with regard to his wife
Originally posted by crazy4ksg.sgksg

It's hard for u to believe may be bcoz u r not a ksgian ... Bcoz being a ksgian I know KSG might answer sometimes with regard to his wife
excuse me..did I say anything rude to u??????so why are you talking like this to me??????and you are no one to decide that I am ksgian or not...and for even talking about height do I have to be KSGian or SJian or any ian..????.do you have some data base regarding all this..that who is whose fan and what are constitution rules for fans and non fans to talk about..????.I just said about height because I have seen her since beginning of her career...and being a 5'6 I know somewhat about heights...I do not want to offend you in any manner as I respect your opinion.but please learn to do the same
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sujataraje

excuse me..did I say anything rude to u??????so why are you talking like this to me??????and you are no one to decide that I am ksgian or not...and for even talking about height do I have to be KSGina or SJian or any ian..????.do you have some data base regarding all this..that who is whose fan and what is constitution rules for them to talk about..????.I just said about height because I have seen her since beginning of her career...and being a 5'6 I know somewhat about heights...I do not want to offend you in any manner as I respect your opinion.but please learn to do the same
hawa hawahi vivivivivivi😆😆😆 bijli girane mein hun aayi😆😆
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

I thought you are claiming to be taller than her. 😆 my bad.
Dumbo i meant surbhi is taller than me ðŸ¤£
Shurrruuu 🤣 🤣

Ek hai isshhkirtt ek hai height! Accha bolo kaunsa party chose main karoon?! 🤣 
Tanya, she is taller than me too 😭 😭 
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Shurrruuu 🤣 🤣

Ek hai isshhkirtt ek hai height! Accha bolo kaunsa party chose main karoon?! 🤣 
do not choose anything...both are controversial😆..about skirt I can understand but fans are even getting insecure about heights😕
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Tanya, she is taller than me too 😭 😭 
Sad stories of our lifes ðŸ˜†
And here they are fighting that she should be more tall ðŸ¤£
VDC tera post toh controversial hogaya ðŸ¤£
Viya what do you mean by only? my height is the same. 🤣 😡 btw yeah she did look taller to me. Maybe her legs look too long in jeans. When i see her is Salwar Kameez then she looks kinda short otherwise she seems pretty much notmal heighted. 😆