Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

I want justice for her - Indira ...CV'S (Page 4)

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Paulomi-

Originally posted by EtherealRati

See everyone recieves punishment for their deeds,in this way or that.Rishi also has recieved for his deed.It is also true that some of Rishi's acts and thinkings are not liked by me and I have protested them only but whatever may be the reason,I have no sympathy for a heartless cold blooded murderer like Zaara no matter whatever her mental condition was.I hate Zaara and I'll always do so.Shweta also suffered the same thing but she moved away from their lives.Our characteristics,our mentality depends on what decision we take at the time of crisis.I would have still respected Zaara but when she planned to kill Indu,she was simply dead for me.

No Surbhi I can understand your POV,you are saying putting Zaara's mental condition in mind and I truly respect your POV.
thanks for respecting my pov...yup shweta also did suffered...and as a result she was teaching wrong things to indu...but that is very less when compared to what zara did...indira ignored all those things na...she understood her situation ...she knew that shweta has tried to take indu from rishi as well...even rishi stopped her...but ..she helped her ...i somewhere somehow want  indira to help zara as well...for me this heartless cold blooded creature have once been a respectful police officer . And i feel as you said...everyone receives a punishment...she got her's as well...now i want her to come out of it . What dream she is seeing is always gonna be a dream and i want her to understand that . Living in denial will not help . I know she is playing a villain now...and i am expecting quiet a lot from cvs...but i want things to be different here . In reality...agar saza hoti hain toh maafi bhi hoti hain... even court doesn't directly hangs the person when they get to know he/she is a murderer...situations / circumstances always give the benefit...that's the reason...zara wasn't sent to jail but to a mental asylum . And i certainly feel zara was more helpless than shweta...because shweta at least knew who she was ...where she came from etc etc . And she knew she is not indira...the most imp. thing . Rishi never said he loved her . Those things matter .
Indira forgave shweta or rather understood her because she had a big debt over Indira.She saved Indu by giving birth to her.Zaara is also not hanged but given life imprisonment and she was sent to jail because an insane person can't be put behind bars.Here no one can even guarantee that she will not harm Rishi also.It may happen that she might decided to kill Rishi since she won't be able to get him so she'll not let him to be anyone else.She is a kind of threat to the society.Maafi ke bhi kuch circumstances hote hai.
Shweta could have gone to court and could have claimed Rishi and Indu easily when Indira was not there but Zaara,but she didn't do it.She did mistakes but later on she understood that love can't be forced so she left.Zaara didn't understand the simple thing that a man who didn't forget Indira since 8 yrs,he would have never be happy leaving her.Yes he tried to move on but later Indira again knocked their door,he could have never lived,if he would have left her. 
So that debt was on Rishi as well na...indu rishi ki bhi bachi hain ...but he wanted her out of house . She understood her because she placed herself at her place and thought about things...life imprisonment is 14 years till i know ...no for whole life actually...exactly and she is still insane only...her conditions have not become better in the mental asylum...she needs treatments...emotional treatment...sometimes the works which machines can't do...humans can with love and care .Yup i know...and she will actually kill rishi...there is no might in that...because rishi will not accept her and that's all she wants . If she come out of this mental condition na...even court will forgive her...because according to rules...a murder  in mentally ill condition can be forgiven . And she isn't acting here...she is mentally ill .

Kya milta woh karke bhi...when rishi himself dont wanted to be with her till indira was there...that what she feels because the truth now is that he will not be with her even if indira dies . Zara did understand and she went too...but ...she was brought back . It was like neither people were letting her to go...neither letting her to stay...and this mess created the mental condition . Rishi's love has become like junoon for her by now...she isn't thinking anything . But that man should not have been with her na...even if she was trying that its time for her to move on...why was she stopped with words that aap mera pyaar ho . That husband suddenly forgot his never ending love for his wife . She knew he will never be happy without her...neither he want her to go...so she should have lived with a sautan in house and indu at every next instant would have showed her hate . Living like that was impossible as well . A women cannot see her husband with his ex wife...that's too difficult .

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manzz

Big smile  Big smile  Thanks Big smile

Big smile  But  Big smile  Big smile There Is Poetic Justice   Big smile And  Big smile   Big smile

Big smile At The End Of The Day All Things Even Out Big smile 

Big smile Life Indeed Is A Great Leveler Big smile
i agreee...it indeed is...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manzz

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Kal ki uski surat dekhi.Ek pal ke liye bhi aisa nehi laga ke vo ek mental patient hai.Puri cold blooded murderer lag rahi thi aur sabse bari baat Rishi agar Indira ko choose karta to vo apni beti ko bhi kho deta.

Rishi would have moved on with her if Zaara wouldn't have kidnapped and tried to kill her.When Rishi lost her again at that time he himself relaized that in this life it is impossible for him to forget Indira.He can't just live without her.

Edited by -Paulomi- - 26 June 2013 at 12:58am
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Exactly bina twist ke serial kaise chalega?LOL
But twist bhi to dhang ka hona chahiye aise be sir per ka twist ye kya hai yaarOuch
if they actually show us that inshi ...help her...to being her back to normal...help her to live a life again...i am sure this track is gonna be beautiful . Day Dreaming A beautiful bonding we will get to see .
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Kal ki uski surat dekhi.Ek pal ke liye bhi aisa nehi laga ke vo ek mental patient hai.Puri cold blooded murderer lag rahi thi aur sabse bari baat Rishi agar Indira ko choose karta to vo apni beti ko bhi kho deta.
indira ko choose na karta ...right ?...kyonki agar karta ...toh beti kaise kho deta ?
i feel she is mentally ill...because first she was send to mental asylum...and secondly...her thinking...her words...she feels by killing indira ...she will be with rishi...if she is normal...she could have think...ki indira ke marne ke baad bhi woh mera nahi hoga...balki mujhse nafrat karega but actually is waqt woh kuch samajh nahi pa rahi . The way she says rishi mera hain...mera hain . All this don't tell me she is normal...and then we have seen how she is when she is normal...haven"t we ?
-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged

But twist bhi to dhang ka hona chahiye aise be sir per ka twist ye kya hai yaarOuch
if they actually show us that inshi ...help her...to being her back to normal...help her to live a life again...i am sure this track is gonna be beautiful . Day Dreaming A beautiful bonding we will get to see .
Beautiful bonding between sautansLOLLOL
Forget it aisa kuch nehi honewaala Iam sure Zaara might die in this track,at least that will be better.
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Rishi would have moved on with her if Zaara wouldn't have kidnapped and tried to kill her.When Rishi lost her again at that time he himself relaized that in this life it is impossible for him to forget Indira.He can't just live without her.
Nahi...he would never had . Even while hugging zara ...he was taking indira's name ...if zara could sense that he will move with her...this all wouldn't have been there ...and he was much more connected to indira . Moving on was not his cup of tea ...he just give false hopes to zara .
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Beautiful bonding between sautansLOLLOL
Forget it aisa kuch nehi honewaala Iam sure Zaara might die in this track,at least that will be better.
paulomi...as humans . Kaise samjhao tumhe main ki main kya chahthi hoon  ?...

Go to top