Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

I want justice for her - Indira ...CV'S (Page 3)

durga786 Groupbie
durga786
durga786

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Paulomi-

Originally posted by EtherealRati

Par aisa hua tho nahi na paulomi...the promises which were done to her were broken...indira couldn't moved away...i know she isn't wrong but zara feels...agar indira na hoti...toh woh khush hoti...i somehow want the old zara back...especially now after they have got her back . ..they need to do justice...and i know...if indira will get to know each and everything exactly...she will sympathize with her...she will not hate her for trying to kill her and her children...and i really feel...the way she become mentally unfit was god's way of punishing her for savita's murder .
What was Indu's fault?She tried to kill Indira,ok fine,but Indu?About Rishi well he too didn't know that Indira will return and how could he have left Indira in that condition?I can never forgive Zara for trying to sent Indira to MA and emotionally blackmailing Rishi for that.If for you Rishi didn't try to understand her then Zaara too did the same thing.She tried to separate a mom from her child and vice-versa and that too in her full sense.Who the hell was she to take such a decision for Indu?How dare she tried to snatch her mom?How could you expect that a father with forgive the person who tried to kill his child?And Zaara is now in that kind of state that she could even murder Rishi also,if he comes in between.
.       Yes Zara is now negative n rk has already suffered a lot as he had unknowingly married zara ,  , rk cared for lw  indira   n he had even clarified that it was only infatuation for Zara ,his true love is only Indira  ..then during Saheb track  also he was in deep pain..rk has already proved his love for Indira  ...inshi should be together n Zara who attempted to murder indu n Indira n killed savita should meet her end as she is a villain ...can't cv's give peace in inshi's life ?...anyways as Zara is rati we can enjoy her acting n  her role ..n we can enjoy rk's reactions n his expressions .. rasu rock n inshi - they are the best n no one will be able to separate them.

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Whatever zaara did if it was normal from her part….killing anyone can never be normal…..but she went mentally ill……..that was the reason she was sent to mental sylum …right ?,whatever indu did it was also normal from her part.I never said she was wrong…..i am not against indu ……..i can understand….she hated zara because for her she was taking her mother's place . I was just telling the reason due to which zara wanted to kill indu . How can a child give her mom's place to someone else?.. I never asked the child to give but yup indu could give a little more respect to her……but than she is just a child….utna she can't understand…so we cannot blame her  ....Is this a reason to try to kill a child? Yup…..i felt that was the only reason for which she killed savita…..tried to kill indira and indu…..because she thought that they were taking rishi away from her…….all the things she got were getting snatched and that too when she always thought good for the family , even for indira . I am talking before she started doing the villain waali things . A child? How much sick she was that she tried to kill a child? She was sick…..how much a person is sick when he is sent to a mental asylum ?...she got disturbed mentally…...are you understanding……that family……especially Rishi ….first used her for their needs …..than threw her….first indira was not there…..so she was shreemati ji…..when she returned…..even then he din't accepted that he did mistake….not a moment of guilt…..he was openly saying to zara that you are my love and then……then ….what happened ???...he was the one na who went to Mumbai when she left leaving inshi together ?...why he went ?...He wanted her to be in the mess and not react…...Whatever Indu was doing,was very natural.She wanted her parents back.I will repeat…indu was always right…she was even right when she asked rishi not to marry zaara . She even told that she saw her mummy ….but her words fell on deaf ears . Because at that time all rishi cared for was marriage with zara . Zaara didn't even think for once what would have happened to Rishi when he would come to know about her attempt of killing Indu.Has rishi for once thought after sending zara in mental asylum…..that it was his mistake……his rooh ki awaaz ….which was wrong . Did he ever regret anything ?....She has lost all the respect in my eyes,Same is the case with Rishi in my eyes……I do let bygones be bygones …and I moved on as well…..but with zara's return……all things related with her returned as well…..surely in zara's case……..i can never forgive Rishi for his deeds as well. the moment she dragged Indira to MA.First rishi was the one……zara was no one to indira …she said it and rishi was ready to do it…...yes  rishi…..the way she shouted…..i will never forget that………and like rishi brought her back…..even zara went to look for her ….and saved her life too…..I don't have a bit of sympathy towards the creature named zaara,a creature who tried killing a child.I thought……she actually killed someone….and that was more terrible . Indu is at least safe…..savita is no more . …..I don't have any feelings for such persons who can think of killing a child.For me there is no difference between Rajrani and Zaara.Rajrani and zara………..for me complete different personalities...rajrani was always like that………zara ke saath na insaafi hui…….usne saha……sn se chali gayi…..but she was brought back to be trapped again……atlast she got mentally challenged……all she thought was of rishi's love . It kind of become an obsession to her . She killed savita……did the worst things in the world…….and never thought of other feelings . Even today…..see ….she want to kill indira but what is indira's mistake in all this . Nothing……but she is the target na…….still I want indira to talk to her……….because I know………things can get better……..kuch or nahi…..toh she will come out of the revenge thing .

@bold he just said it to indu but he was not ready to do SR with indira and Rishi ki kya galti hai we also thought Zaara is Indira.Of course kyu nehi gayi Zaara?Rishi ne roka to vo ruki kyu? The next scene after sending zara to mental asylum was the suhag raat one……where rishi happily moved towards indira……she was ill…..but he was not…….luckily she ran away as she listened the song………husna….remember ? I am not talking about the time he just said it to indu……….i am talking about the actions here ………

Regarding kyun nahi gayi woh…….she did went but she was brought back and rishi was involved in that as well with family……….kyun ruki who ?...tell me if you love a person madly…….the person proposed you…….you recently got married…..suddenly his previous wife returned……..you thought of leaving and that person holds your hand say that I love you zara …….that indira is  zimmedaari …..aap pyaar ho . Kya karti who ?...waise bhi who jaana nahi chahthi thi…….she was going because she had no option………but rishi……he gave her a way……saying I love you to her even after indira return…….

Rishi and Zaara's marriage at Mumbai was not at all liked by me also.Not liked by me as well . Rishi got more than enough punishment for not thinking before What punishment he got…….zara was punished……indira was punished…( her life was in danger )……..what punishment he got………..if you feel the kabir track was his punishment………than the case is different . Because yup……..he suffered there in that track .

Your comments are in red ...
and paulomi...if you feel i am saying that zara isn't wrong...and she did nothing wrong...its not like that...i know ...she has done worst things . But still whatever happened with her...that wasn't right either . I just want indira to confront her...to talk to her...to listen to her...atleast what she went through...if she will share ...kuch toh acha hoga . She was not always bad paulomi...usne ache kaam  bhi kiye hd mein...the same child whom she tried to kill was saved two times from death by her only . She supported the family too .  .i want indira to understand...not anyone else other than her...i know ...this will not be easy...indira is herself scared right now and zara wants to kill her...but if she plans...and zaara ko baandh le...and then pooche...kya milega mujhe maarkar ????...something like that...i want indira to make things easy of her...because the truth is even if indira dies...Rishi now will never be with her and why is she is running after a person who loved her taking her someone else...i want indira to clear to her...that this revenge will not give anything ...and i think mental hospital mein usne bhi toh apnbe hisse ki saja kaati hain...so she has suffered as well...so my heart wants her to have a life as well...and indira to help her in that...
-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
See everyone recieves punishment for their deeds,in this way or that.Rishi also has recieved for his deed.It is also true that some of Rishi's acts and thinkings are not liked by me and I have protested them only but whatever may be the reason,I have no sympathy for a heartless cold blooded murderer like Zaara no matter whatever her mental condition was.I hate Zaara and I'll always do so.Shweta also suffered the same thing but she moved away from their lives.Our characteristics,our mentality depends on what decision we take at the time of crisis.I would have still respected Zaara but when she planned to kill Indu,she was simply dead for me.

No Surbhi I can understand your POV,you are saying putting Zaara's mental condition in mind and I truly respect your POV.

Edited by -Paulomi- - 25 June 2013 at 9:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EtherealRati

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged

See everyone recieves punishment for their deeds,in this way or that.Rishi also has recieved for his deed.It is also true that some of Rishi's acts and thinkings are not liked by me and I have protested them only but whatever may be the reason,I have no sympathy for a heartless cold blooded murderer like Zaara no matter whatever her mental condition was.I hate Zaara and I'll always do so.Shweta also suffered the same thing but she moved away from their lives.Our characteristics,our mentality depends on what decision we take at the time of crisis.I would have still respected Zaara but when she planned to kill Indu,she was simply dead for me.

No Surbhi I can understand your POV,you are saying putting Zaara's mental condition in mind and I truly respect your POV.
thanks for respecting my pov...yup shweta also did suffered...and as a result she was teaching wrong things to indu...but that is very less when compared to what zara did...indira ignored all those things na...she understood her situation ...she knew that shweta has tried to take indu from rishi as well...even rishi stopped her...but ..she helped her ...i somewhere somehow want  indira to help zara as well...for me this heartless cold blooded creature have once been a respectful police officer . And i feel as you said...everyone receives a punishment...she got her's as well...now i want her to come out of it . What dream she is seeing is always gonna be a dream and i want her to understand that . Living in denial will not help . I know she is playing a villain now...and i am expecting quiet a lot from cvs...but i want things to be different here . In reality...agar saza hoti hain toh maafi bhi hoti hain... even court doesn't directly hangs the person when they get to know he/she is a murderer...situations / circumstances always give the benefit...that's the reason...zara wasn't sent to jail but to a mental asylum . And i certainly feel zara was more helpless than shweta...because shweta at least knew who she was ...where she came from etc etc . And she knew she is not indira...the most imp. thing . Rishi never said he loved her . Those things matter .

Edited by EtherealRati - 25 June 2013 at 9:52am
-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged

thanks for respecting my pov...yup shweta also did suffered...and as a result she was teaching wrong things to indu...but that is very less when compared to what zara did...indira ignored all those things na...she understood her situation ...she knew that shweta has tried to take indu from rishi as well...even rishi stopped her...but ..she helped her ...i somewhere somehow want  indira to help zara as well...for me this heartless cold blooded creature have once been a respectful police officer . And i feel as you said...everyone receives a punishment...she got her's as well...now i want her to come out of it . What dream she is seeing is always gonna be a dream and i want her to understand that . Living in denial will not help . I know she is playing a villain now...and i am expecting quiet a lot from cvs...but i want things to be different here . In reality...agar saza hoti hain toh maafi bhi hoti hain... even court doesn't directly hangs the person when they get to know he/she is a murderer...situations / circumstances always give the benefit...that's the reason...zara wasn't sent to jail but to a mental asylum . And i certainly feel zara was more helpless than shweta...because shweta at least knew who she was ...where she came from etc etc . And she knew she is not indira...the most imp. thing . Rishi never said he loved her . Those things matter .
Indira forgave shweta or rather understood her because she had a big debt over Indira.She saved Indu by giving birth to her.Zaara is also not hanged but given life imprisonment and she was sent to jail because an insane person can't be put behind bars.Here no one can even guarantee that she will not harm Rishi also.It may happen that she might decided to kill Rishi since she won't be able to get him so she'll not let him to be anyone else.She is a kind of threat to the society.Maafi ke bhi kuch circumstances hote hai.
Shweta could have gone to court and could have claimed Rishi and Indu easily when Indira was not there but Zaara,but she didn't do it.She did mistakes but later on she understood that love can't be forced so she left.Zaara didn't understand the simple thing that a man who didn't forget Indira since 8 yrs,he would have never be happy leaving her.Yes he tried to move on but later Indira again knocked their door,he could have never lived,if he would have left her. 

Edited by -Paulomi- - 25 June 2013 at 11:27am

EtherealRati

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by durga786

Par aisa hua tho nahi na paulomi...the promises which were done to her were broken...indira couldn't moved away...i know she isn't wrong but zara feels...agar indira na hoti...toh woh khush hoti...i somehow want the old zara back...especially now after they have got her back . ..they need to do justice...and i know...if indira will get to know each and everything exactly...she will sympathize with her...she will not hate her for trying to kill her and her children...and i really feel...the way she become mentally unfit was god's way of punishing her for savita's murder .
What was Indu's fault?She tried to kill Indira,ok fine,but Indu?About Rishi well he too didn't know that Indira will return and how could he have left Indira in that condition?I can never forgive Zara for trying to sent Indira to MA and emotionally blackmailing Rishi for that.If for you Rishi didn't try to understand her then Zaara too did the same thing.She tried to separate a mom from her child and vice-versa and that too in her full sense.Who the hell was she to take such a decision for Indu?How dare she tried to snatch her mom?How could you expect that a father with forgive the person who tried to kill his child?And Zaara is now in that kind of state that she could even murder Rishi also,if he comes in between.
.       Yes Zara is now negative n rk has already suffered a lot as he had unknowingly married zara ,He married zara in front of indira as well......  , rk cared for lw  indira   n he had even clarified that it was only infatuation for ZaraHe instead said to zara that he loves her and indira his zimmedaari...and he wants her to stay.... ,his true love is only Indira  ..then during Saheb track  also he was in deep pain I agreee...regarding ...saheb track ......rk has already proved his love for Indira  ...inshi should be together n Zara who attempted to murder indu n Indira n killed savita should meet her end as she is a villain .I wish she gets a new life...come out of this condition......can't cv's give peace in inshi's life ?...Show twists ke bina kaise chalega ?LOL anyways as Zara is rati we can enjoy her acting n  her role .Ofcourse...she is a perfectionist...she is gonna rock this......n we can enjoy rk's reactions n his expressions .. rasu rock n inshi - they are the best n no one will be able to separate themI even don't want their separation...but yup...i want inshi to work for zara...rather then sending her into jail...i want them to sympathize with her...and want them to bring her out of this condition......
Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Big smile  Big smile  Thanks Big smile

Big smile  But  Big smile  Big smile There Is Poetic Justice   Big smile And  Big smile   Big smile

Big smile At The End Of The Day All Things Even Out Big smile 

Big smile Life Indeed Is A Great Leveler Big smile

EtherealRati

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Exactly bina twist ke serial kaise chalega?LOL
But twist bhi to dhang ka hona chahiye aise be sir per ka twist ye kya hai yaarOuch

EtherealRati

Go to top