Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

I want justice for her - Indira ...CV'S (Page 2)

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Paulomi-

Originally posted by EtherealRati

Par aisa hua tho nahi na paulomi...the promises which were done to her were broken...indira couldn't moved away...i know she isn't wrong but zara feels...agar indira na hoti...toh woh khush hoti...i somehow want the old zara back...especially now after they have got her back . ..they need to do justice...and i know...if indira will get to know each and everything exactly...she will sympathize with her...she will not hate her for trying to kill her and her children...and i really feel...the way she become mentally unfit was god's way of punishing her for savita's murder .
What was Indu's fault?She tried to kill Indira,ok fine,but Indu?About Rishi well he too didn't know that Indira will return and how could he have left Indira in that condition?I can never forgive Zara for trying to sent Indira to MA and emotionally blackmailing Rishi for that.If for you Rishi didn't try to understand her then Zaara too did the same thing.She tried to separate a mom from her child and vice-versa and that too in her full sense.Who the hell was she to take such a decision for Indu?How dare she tried to snatch her mom?How could you expect that a father with forgive the person who tried to kill his child?And Zaara is now in that kind of state that she could even murder Rishi also,if he comes in between.
Indu's fault was that she used to hate her . Remember ?...she even tried to get things alright with her but she don't used to allow zara near herself...she used to feel...indu bhi ek tarike se rishi ko usse door le ja rahi hain...and is taking rishi to be close to her mom . ..and her mind...She was not in senses ……..yaar she was a police inspector who sacrificed her own identity…….she tried to kill malik for her country when she knew that he was the only one who knew about her true identity . She loved rishi truly………and it was not her mistake that he loved her thinking she is indira………..but for her that love was everything. Suddenly everything was snatched………and she suffered not just emotionally but mentally as well . What she was and what suddenly she become…….she lost her thinking abilities and if she was actually at her senses when she was killing……..then why he was sent to mental hospital rather than jail . Regarding rishi……..he dint had any feeling like …..kaash main zara ko indira nahi samajhta ya mujhe unse promise nahi karna chahiye tha ki I will love her  if she isn't indira only……..balki he was ready for suhaag raat with mentally ill indira . I wish when zara went to mumbai...that was strong decision...she shouldn't have been brought back .

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged

What kind of justice do you expect for a woman,who committed a murder and who tried to kill both Indira and Indu,the child whom she saved so many times and an unborn child,inside indira.

Most important of all ab Rishi dono ke saath to nehi reh sakta na.LOL

paulomi...i want indira to talk to her...sought out things with her...what she did ...was wrong...terrible...i agreee...but she lost her senses...in what situations conditions she was turn into a villain...i want her to help her find her real identity...i really want justice for her...she is right now in a condition...that all she knows is revenge...but she is capable of understanding .
Par kya zaara madam baat karengi?That is a big question.
Nahi karegi i know...khoon sawar hain us par...indira kuch plan karein...usse bandh de ...phir baat kare...everything has a solution...At the end of the day...i want indira to talk to her...i want zara to speak...and indira to listen everything what happened ...
Zaara problem doesn't have any solution.If also Indira tried to solve her problem still she won't spare her and moreover for Zaara,now she can't sacrifice Indu and of course Rishi,her husband and the father of her children.
it does have...it had at that time and even now as well . Zara will spare her...i have confidence... if  indira will be with her...will make her speak...listen to her . Zara main problem was woh kabhi dhang se kisi se apna dard nahi baat paayi...and the mess in her mind actually lead to her mental illness and sharmas...instead of feeling bad...they were laughing at her . I am not asking indira to sacrifice rishi or indu...they are not toys...ki chal tu rakh le...they are human beings...unhe jiske saath rehna hain uske saath rahenge . All i want is her to confront...to talk...to understand and to help her . She was a lovely human being before all this happen .
Kim-123 Groupbie
Kim-123
Kim-123

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Indira needs to get justice to no one! Do u want her to give rishi to Zara ? Is that how u people want justice? Because u guys know that's the first thing cv going to come up with!.LOL

Edited by Kim-123 - 25 June 2013 at 4:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Paulomi-EtherealRati

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kim-123

Indira needs to get justice to no one! Do u want her to give rishi to Zara ? Is that how u people eat justice? Because u guys know that's the first thing cv going to come up with!
arre i am saying...she should talk to her...listen to what she went through...help her to live a good life ahead...at least she can be out of this revenge thing...i am not talking about Rishi here ...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kim-123Angels_Sweetz

Kim-123 Groupbie
Kim-123
Kim-123

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Well in that case yes!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EtherealRati

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kim-123

Well in that case yes!LOL
i am glad...you agree with me...Hug
its like zara was not bad...she is turned into...indira can help her come  out of this revenge thing . But of course...that's not gonna be easy ...but i want both of them together .
-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Par aisa hua tho nahi na paulomi...the promises which were done to her were broken...indira couldn't moved away...i know she isn't wrong but zara feels...agar indira na hoti...toh woh khush hoti...i somehow want the old zara back...especially now after they have got her back . ..they need to do justice...and i know...if indira will get to know each and everything exactly...she will sympathize with her...she will not hate her for trying to kill her and her children...and i really feel...the way she become mentally unfit was god's way of punishing her for savita's murder .
What was Indu's fault?She tried to kill Indira,ok fine,but Indu?About Rishi well he too didn't know that Indira will return and how could he have left Indira in that condition?I can never forgive Zara for trying to sent Indira to MA and emotionally blackmailing Rishi for that.If for you Rishi didn't try to understand her then Zaara too did the same thing.She tried to separate a mom from her child and vice-versa and that too in her full sense.Who the hell was she to take such a decision for Indu?How dare she tried to snatch her mom?How could you expect that a father with forgive the person who tried to kill his child?And Zaara is now in that kind of state that she could even murder Rishi also,if he comes in between.
Indu's fault was that she used to hate her . Remember ?...she even tried to get things alright with her but she don't used to allow zara near herself...she used to feel...indu bhi ek tarike se rishi ko usse door le ja rahi hain...and is taking rishi to be close to her mom . ..and her mind...She was not in senses ''..yaar she was a police inspector who sacrificed her own identity''.she tried to kill malik for her country when she knew that he was the only one who knew about her true identity . She loved rishi truly'''and it was not her mistake that he loved her thinking she is indira'''..but for her that love was everything. Suddenly everything was snatched'''and she suffered not just emotionally but mentally as well . What she was and what suddenly she become''.she lost her thinking abilities and if she was actually at her senses when she was killing''..then why he was sent to mental hospital rather than jail . Regarding rishi''..he dint had any feeling like '..kaash main zara ko indira nahi samajhta ya mujhe unse promise nahi karna chahiye tha ki I will love her  if she isn't indira only''..balki he was ready for suhaag raat with mentally ill indira . I wish when zara went to mumbai...that was strong decision...she shouldn't have been brought back .
Whatever zaara did if it was normal from her part,whatever indu did it was also normal from her part.How can a child give her mom's place to someone else?Is this a reason to try to kill a child?A child?How much sick she was that she tried to kill a child?Whatever Indu was doing,was very natural.She wanted her parents back.Zaara didn't even think for once what would have happened to Rishi when he would come to know about her attempt of killing Indu.She has lost all the respect in my eyes,the moment she dragged Indira to MA.I don't have a bit of sympathy towards the creature named zaara,a creature who tried killing a child.I don't have any feelings for such persons who can think of killing a child.For me there is no difference between Rajrani and Zaara.

@bold he just said it to indu but he was not ready to do SR with indira and Rishi ki kya galti hai we also thought Zaara is Indira.Of course kyu nehi gayi Zaara?Rishi ne roka to vo ruki kyu?

Rishi and Zaara's marriage at Mumbai was not at all liked by me also.Rishi got more than enough punishment for not thinking before his act of marriage.
-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged

What kind of justice do you expect for a woman,who committed a murder and who tried to kill both Indira and Indu,the child whom she saved so many times and an unborn child,inside indira.

Most important of all ab Rishi dono ke saath to nehi reh sakta na.LOL

paulomi...i want indira to talk to her...sought out things with her...what she did ...was wrong...terrible...i agreee...but she lost her senses...in what situations conditions she was turn into a villain...i want her to help her find her real identity...i really want justice for her...she is right now in a condition...that all she knows is revenge...but she is capable of understanding .
Par kya zaara madam baat karengi?That is a big question.
Nahi karegi i know...khoon sawar hain us par...indira kuch plan karein...usse bandh de ...phir baat kare...everything has a solution...At the end of the day...i want indira to talk to her...i want zara to speak...and indira to listen everything what happened ...
Zaara problem doesn't have any solution.If also Indira tried to solve her problem still she won't spare her and moreover for Zaara,now she can't sacrifice Indu and of course Rishi,her husband and the father of her children.
it does have...it had at that time and even now as well . Zara will spare her...i have confidence... if  indira will be with her...will make her speak...listen to her . Zara main problem was woh kabhi dhang se kisi se apna dard nahi baat paayi...and the mess in her mind actually lead to her mental illness and sharmas...instead of feeling bad...they were laughing at her . I am not asking indira to sacrifice rishi or indu...they are not toys...ki chal tu rakh le...they are human beings...unhe jiske saath rehna hain uske saath rahenge . All i want is her to confront...to talk...to understand and to help her . She was a lovely human being before all this happen .
And now she is a cold blooded murderer also aur samjhaaya gavaaro ko jaata hai parelikhe gavaaro ko nehi.She is now like a ferocious tigress.At the end,she will recieve the punishment for her deeds by passing her days behind the bars.

Go to top