Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Strangers : Taarey SS(updated last part) (Page 7)

riyataarey Senior Member
riyataarey
riyataarey

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
hey dear i love ur ff
all 4 parts
update soon
pm me
also buddy me

Edited by riyataarey - 07 July 2013 at 4:56am

cutemaahi Groupbie
cutemaahi
cutemaahi

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged

CHAPTER~5

Rey's POV~

Ohk, I'm not goin into details but I was literally fed up..Just thought of a decent convo to pass time but shit man she was beautiful. She was an angel.Thumbs Up OMG!! I was completely I awestruck by her serene beauty, the first tym I laid my eyes upon her. She was so pure, innocent. She seemed like Aphrodite & her voice was like music to my ears. She was too gud to be true. Her doe eyes were as deep as ocean and I felt myself drowning in themHeart. I observed the questioning look on her face and realized I had almost turned into a poet romio praising the beauty of a random girl, no she was no random girl. She was an angel. And then my happiness knew no bounds when she agreed and came with me for the sneaking out session. The time while I waited for her arrival I counted every heartbeat, just hoping she wud turn up. Ohk, did I just observed her staring at me, oh no it wud have been one of my fantasies. Too gud to be true just like her.Day Dreaming

She again denied my request for treat. But I was an adamant fellow. Chochlate shake, mostly every girl likes that. Hope my luck works but again after giving her d random excuse of being stranger friends I finally convinced her to have it, nd thank god she liked it.. ohk, she wants to be my stranger friend, shee took that too seriously. I want to know her be with her forever..Confused what m I saying, wateva she wants to be a stranger but friend for the least..

Oh god, she so panicked, I just don't understand these girls, it appeared as if some bomb is exploded, it was just a mere col that too from her friend. Her expressions were worth watching. In those 5 mins she didn't even speak a single word but her face displayed a variety of emotions. Sometimes fear, sometimes irritation, some time admiration. I can spend my entire life watching her.Heart

No, I think she z goin to go, not so early, I gota n idea & typed a msg & told her to read it aloud, she was too preoccupied to actually react.. she panicked once she realized. I just caught her hand to stop her & a shiver ran throught my spine, her hands were as soft and smooth as butter, even smoother than that, I never held anything lyk dat, her one touch effected me so much.Blushing But I instantly got over my emotions, I need to stop her, I felt as if my depends on that. So I tried hard to persuade giving her clear indications. She jerked her hand away, I felt as if some1 shook my life away, she didn't likes me perhaps, I was so stupid assuming things,Cry I started to apologize but she indicated no from her eyes. Maybe I was pondering a little too much over things, I need to calm a bit. But dat was actually okay 4 her, I don't know whter to be happy or sad, happy as she didn't mind me holding her hand or sad that maybe it didn't meant anything to her, she just thought it a s friendly gesture.. wateva I was happy cos she agreed for the movie proposal. I was too excited on the prospect of spending 1 more hr with her.

It almost took us 15 mins to find the appropriate seat, rest we thoroughly enjoyed d muvi together, it was d best time I ever had. I enjoyed every moment of that, I need to thank Vicky because of him I was here.. nd d muvi ended. It was d time for both of us to leave but I just didn't want that to happen. If I had some special powers I would freeze this time till eternity. We half heartedly exchanged our goodbyes. I just looked at her pretty angelic face for the last time nd saved her image in my heart. STRANGERS were we really? I don't know bout her but it seemed as if my heart knew her for ages. I made a resolution that only instant,   she wud be MINE. just mine. today I belived in love at first sight, I feel as if I lost my everything to her. Just wait My miss Strangr, ur mr, stranger is coming to take u forever with me..Heart with that I just left to find vicky.. today indeed was d best day of my life..

Edited by cutemaahi - 07 July 2013 at 5:00am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-fanzaryabnaqvipritii_20taareymyjaanshikha_taareylovelytaareyCharMarfan4eversamiha_taareykriti094PRASSIPotterManiacNidaJavidTaaRey.-Soumya-.shamanbk-CussTheWorldUp-GoluGudiya-dh19raddhiShubh007.StarDust....Natasha...Anysiapatie

cutemaahi Groupbie
cutemaahi
cutemaahi

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyataarey

hey dear i love ur ff
all 4 parts
update soon
pm me
also buddy me

thanks dear, will pm u 4 sure.. Smile
PRASSI Goldie
PRASSI
PRASSI

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Hey its an amazing update dear...
Love this SS a lot...
U wrote it really very well...ClapClap
dh19 IF-Rockerz
dh19
dh19

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
last part was amazing
the way you described whole story and rey's  thought is amazing
great writing dear
keep writing more
-GoluGudiya- IF-Rockerz
-GoluGudiya-
-GoluGudiya-

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Aww The Ending was so Sweet ! Rey loves Taani so Much !And I really enjoyed the way you showed how excited and lost he was with Taani !
Hope to see more of your works !
.PixieBunnie. IF-Stunnerz
.PixieBunnie.
.PixieBunnie.

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
just beautiful...loved it...
...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Rey pov was awesome, I love it

Go to top