Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Strangers : Taarey SS(updated last part) (Page 4)

patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
LOL awesome update loved TR nok jhoks :P

cutemaahi Groupbie
cutemaahi
cutemaahi

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
thankyou everyone for ur valuable comments.. i am glad u liked d story, i just wrote is as tympass and thought to share.. there are just 2 more parts.. nd i m just going to update d next part . hope u guys lyk dat too.. comments awaited.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Angel_Of_Love.

cutemaahi Groupbie
cutemaahi
cutemaahi

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged

CHAPTER-4

We just chatted for a while almost on every possible topic. His flirts were now a part of his convo & it amazed me as I was actually not concerned but somewhere I don't know I just leave..

Then the volcano erupted.. shit, it was Sharon calling. She wud be super angry.Shocked As I passed a horrified look he understood and nodded. I just picked up the call and as I supposed blah blah blah, 4 next 5 mins she just went on and on and on giving lectures about my being careless. , not informing her where was I etc, etc.. u knw her scholdings do irk me but still she z d one who gives me homely feeling. Scholding just lyk maa. Oh, I miss maa.. 

Ohk I think she stopped, "what happened taani dear, why aren't u speaking, is there anything wrong, what happened, I told u to let me come wid u but u always try to be miss responsible, I m big enough n ol".. & again 5 mins as concerned father.Ouch She just brought a smile on my face. I just looked up & noticed that since past 10 mins, he was just staring at me blankly. He might be bored. But before I cud reply to Sharon, he showed me a text on his cell & told me by his eyes to read it aloud. "sorry Sharon, really sorry, actually I was back frm d washroom since past 20 mins but wasn't able to find u in d hall and hall was almost empty so I just got in an empty seat. Meet u after d muvi, njoy sweety". Before she cud say anathor word, he just snatched d mobile nd cut d col.Wink

Ohk.. just a sec, what did I just said to Sharon??? I passed a horrified look to him to which he just started laughing. "OMG, what was dat and how much tym has passed since we skipped"?? I worriedly asked him.. "around half n hr" he replied with a smile looking at his watch. But I was not that casual. I was literally in a state of shock "what?? Oh god, let's go inside Sharon z waiting 4 me" I just got up in ahurry & started to rush towards the entry door wen I just stopped on my track startled. He was holding my hand. My heart started beating faster, it was thumping so loud that I was worried that he too can hear that. He came in front of me, gave a small smile "relax, calm down miss stranger" i just blinked my eyes. "listen, I think we both  don't want to disturb our friends again, let them njy. Nd we are also quite comfortable with each other, I suppose.. nd moreover, I want to spent some more time with my stranger friend" he smiled yet again, all d while holding my hand.Heart It felt so.. so.. so.. I dun knw, gud maybe.. I felt happy inside.. but why. But then I  realized he's holding my hand still, unwontedly but yet I drew my hand away instantly & he just looked at me with a puzzled expression. He was bout to say something but I just assured him with my eyes that it was ok.. was it really I dun knw but I don't want him to feel embarrassed. "let's go inside then what r we waiting 4" I smiled & we made our way to d hall. I think around 1hr is left 4 d muvi to end.

We just took a seat taking precautionary measures i.e.  it shud be away frm our friends, it should'nt be a corner 1, no group of boys n ol shud be there, that was his preference n some more. Ohk, finally we got our ideal seat.

The climax was goin on and I must say we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Our expert comments added spice to the boring muvi. I was constantly laughing at his jokes. Gosh(I must admit he has a gud sense of humor). We enacted the characters and delivered dialogues in a funny manner. Nd finally d muvi ended. We looked at each other and started laughing hysterically over our funny antics and the adventurous day of becoming, stranger friends.Clap

Nd I got a call, time to go. "yes Sharon, u wait outside d hall, m just coming" I luked at his handsome face, god knows wen will I be able to see him again. My heart ached at the thought. I just didn't want to leave. "ohk den, tym to say our goodbyes but I belive in kabhi alvida na kehna" he said in a filmy tone mayb just to make d tensed atmosphere a little light. I just smiled at him. "it was great to be friends with u mr. stranger. I will never forget u" I dun knw but I felt as if I was on d verge of tearsCry so I turned back quickly and moved towards d exit. He called frm back, I just stopped in my tracks "will really miss u miss stranger" saying this he passed by my side and touched my fingers lightly. A  weird sensation passed through my whole body. I just got goosebumps. I just saw my hand nd smiled. Maybe its his special way to say goodbye to me...Day Dreaming

Edited by cutemaahi - 05 July 2013 at 3:44am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-fanzaryabnaqvij_krishlovelytaareyWillyWonkapritii_20taareymyjaanBubblie1490kriti094PRASSIsamiha_taareyforeverlazy-CussTheWorldUptamanna-azaanshamanbkNidaJavidTaaRey.-Soumya-.cuppypie121dh19Shubh007raddhimiss_neha-GoluGudiya-.StarDust....Natasha...AnysiaViji.Chandran.PixieBunnie.patie

PRASSI Goldie
PRASSI
PRASSI

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Hey yr totally amazing update...
Loved it a lotSmile
-GoluGudiya- IF-Rockerz
-GoluGudiya-
-GoluGudiya-

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Totally Awesome ! TaaRey were really so cute and Unknowingly Romantic! Love every single part ! Even Sharon and Taani's relation, Just Amazing !
...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Taarey are too funny lol
Awesome update, I love it
raddhi IF-Rockerz
raddhi
raddhi

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
haaye luvly 
i hope thr meet soon