nani2630 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is stupid now CV has gone mad. Virika have just started IVF not always work the first time. Couples when find difficult and impossible to conceive or been told by doctor a woman cant carry a baby then they opt for surrogacy. if they want to make Manvi surrogant mother for virika's baby then there will be no virika baby since the show is ending and Manvi is already pregnant.

My cousin done IVF on her fouth attempt she conceived so I dont know why they are spoiling good track. IVF was good and love it was given to virika coz its suit them.

But now surrogacy and comic pregnant track no sorry it doesnt work for me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
really really dissapointed!!!
couldnt be let down anymore... what happened to a happy ending and awesome fun filled tracks with both couples? seriously just want this show over now 
millee18 thumbnail
feel like killing cvs...
its getting worse day by day...
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its so so so pathetic! The CVs could have just let Jeevika pregnant for goodness sake! Why the hell are they complicating it further? This show has lost everything! Arghh! So disappointing!
nani2630 thumbnail
I thought they will make Jeevika pregnant through IVF but no they have to make virrika suffer.

Im surely gonna stop watching the show.
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nani2630

I thought they will make Jeevika pregnant through IVF but no they have to make virrika suffer.

Im surely gonna stop watching the show.

IVF would be a better option that what they are gonna attempt to do now. -  Surrogacy! -__-
Kays94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niCeline

IVF would be a better option that what they are gonna attempt to do now. -  Surrogacy! -__-

and for a problem like Fibrosis... IVF should definitely work!
If someone who has gone through extensive chemo can get pregnant then I don't see why IVF cannot work, but then again to to explain to the creators!
millee18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kays94

If someone who has gone through extensive chemo can get pregnant then I don't see why IVF cannot work, but then again to to explain to the creators!

really guys ..i feel like killing cvs..they cant make virika happy...its pathetic...uggghhh..hate them!!!!!!
nani2630 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kays94

Thats the stupidity of CV. Krystle on her interview with Raj yesterday said they didnt agree to be parents coz the show is about young people and they didnt want to drag their show coz they love it. She is 100% right the CV are just dragghing it
Kays94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nani2630

Thats the stupidity of CV. Krystle on her interview with Raj yesterday said they didnt agree to be parents coz the show is about young people and they didnt want to drag their show coz they love it. She is 100% right the CV are just dragghing it

it is being dragged 100%... didn't know when a show based on two sisters' bond became a comedy one!