Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SS- SANEYEEKA #2 EPILOGUE (by ritzy di) Pg-77 (Page 47)

kawaii_geet IF-Sizzlerz
kawaii_geet
kawaii_geet

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged

this ss is mostly on maaneet so wont go deeper into the family thing

CHAPTER 17

The candles flickered and their lights died away but their passion was far from dying out. He entered her ever so gently' making her want for more. This woman held the power to make him helpless in true sense. He didn't even realize when they hit their climax or when they slept off because every time he touched her, he will be compelled to make love to her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

He woke up lazily, searching for her warmth. He wandered his hand to hold her but he could find only emptiness.

"Geet..", he called drowsily. There was nothing but silence. He opened his eyes slowly adjusting to the light and the first he saw was her flute lying on the bed. Why was it that whenever he looked for her, her flute will be the first one to find him? It had happened so many times that he had now started hating it. He looked away, irritated, calling for her, but there was no answer. He thought she might be in washroom and waited for her. A complete silence surrounded him in the broad daylight. An eerie silence it was that left him restless. He got up, slipping into his tracks and vest and looked around, "Geet...where are you?"

He checked the washroom, she wasn't there. He looked around his huge room, balcony...she wasn't there. He felt really very restless. He walked down to the living area but she wasn't there. He checked the kitchen, store, lawn...but he couldn't find her.

"Geet stop playing and come out now",he was getting scared, irritated. The servants hadn't arrived yet. The entire mansion suddenly felt so lifeless...just like it was before when she came. A sudden fear gripped his heart as he ran around the entire mansion, searching for her madly. He tried to call her cell but it came switched off. Where could she have gone all of a sudden? He was reminded of the previous night...he was so lost in her. He was somewhere convinced that she would never leave him and go but the morning was just scaring him. Where as she? He searched her like a maniac all over the lawn, portico, driveway and ran inside to see again when he heard something fall. It was from his room, he knew it. He ran up the stairs and pushed open the door only to see her picking up her flute that had fallen down. he ran and just hugged her madly, tightly, crushing her in his arms.

He felt life return to him, seeing her safe and sound. He cupped her face and kissed her all over, "where were you? Do you even realize what went through me in those 10 minutes?"

She looked so calm...yet again! That mystic aura surrounded her was back again. She was so calm as the ocean...her face had no sign of worry or anything, rather a sweet smile, "mein tho bas yahin thi...aapne dekha hi nahin"

He hugged her close to his heart, "tum kahin mat jaana samjjhi!"

Her words were out of his understanding..he didn't know what she meant by those words or anything. He was glad that he found her safe and sound. She could feel his abnormal heartbeats...he was indeed very scared. She felt him a little uncomfortable with something and the next moment he snatched way her flute and threw it on the floor, angrily, "I hate her...why does she come between us?"

It was then she realized she had been holding it close to her heart. She smiled and made him sit on the bed. She went and picked up and flute and sat beside him. He was fuming practically. She extended the flute to him, gesturing him to hold her. He glared at her and turned away. She stuck closer to him, firm on her stand.

"Maan...', she called out softly. He turned to her in a jerk and snapped, "what?"

"just listen to me once.."

He gave a defeated sigh and Held the metal that he had started despising and looked at her. She had a very serene smile and held his hand, "were you scared?"

He gave a stern look to her...what was she even thinking? He had almost died in those 10 minutes and here she was carelessly and casually asking if he was okay? He could have almost blasted at her when she placed her head over his shoulder and kept the flute on her lap.

"you know...this flute...whenever I am sad or i am hurt, I just place her near my heart and pour all my sorrows to her and she takes my pain away!"

He had no clue as to what she was speaking about. He just listened to her quietly, convincing himself that she was really okay, she pushed the flute to his lap, "and I want you to keep this with you from now on..."

He was so confused...suddenly she is giving away her most prized possession. He looked at her quizzically when she straightened herself, "mere liye please! Whenever you will feel sad or hurt or lonely, just hold her close to your heart...she will take away all your pain and loneliness and all the negative feelings...'

He just kept on looking at her as if she was talking some alien language. She looked at him...he noticed, her eyes had so much trust for him, like she was very sure that he'd do it.

"Maan ek bar...sirf ek baar, kuch mat sochiye aur bas go with it...please..", she almost begged. He sighed and hugged her tightly again, "I will do it only if you promise you will not disappear like this again"

She laughed, "mein tho backyard mein thi...aap hi pareshaan ho gaye"

For the first time he wasn't convinced...he felt a certain kind of detachment...he didn't know what was it or why was it...but he just felt that.

None knew how much time flew by..but life was showing all its hues..geet's father was angry at her even after knowing of their marriage. She just remained calm, "things have to happen dad...they will take their own course."

Maan again felt that detachment... he was a little a worried. It was as if she is just giving up on something. he knew Geet would never ever hide anything from him. He trusts her blindly and she never let him down ever...but then sometimes her weird talks started bothering him. He didn't know whom to speak about it...but he kept a close watch on her. She was pretty much the same...nothing changed since the day she had come back to him.

Life was hectic...stressful as well. He was quite upset about the huge loss he had recently faced. He was too stressed out and poured out his worries to her. Strangely, she didn't even react. She smiled and just spoke one line, "you remember what I had told you? You can test that now.." and she just walked out. He didn't know what was wrong with her...she was totally the same but she had changed. She was giving him a feel of detachment..he looked around and saw her flute. Will it work? The best possible way to test this theory was to try it himself. He knew it was absurd..it was baseless but then re remembered Geet doing the same during that media hype about their relation. Will that be okay? He sighed and held the flute close to his heart, closed his eyes and silently poured out all his worries.

There was a complete silence in the room and he didn't even realize how long he had stayed like that but he certainly felt much lighter in his heart. Call it a miracle or human psychology but he definitely did feel better. He opted for human psychology because he had seen Geet do that and he was convinced that he'd feel better no matter what! He did feel fresh and quite positive like he got his confidence back. He went back to his study and made plans on his future projects and they came out really well. He felt he was replenished with energy. He went to see Geet. She was setting the dinner, humming a sweet note. He smiled and hugged her from the back and peck her cheeks.

"Maan..", she gasped feeling him all of a sudden. She turned to see him smile and relaxed instantly. He bit her lips naughtily and spoke up, "bahut bhook lagi hain yaar. If you don't give me something to eat now, I tell you Geet I will eat you up..."

She laughed, she blushed and she hugged him. He was back. They had a very sweet dinner time and none spoke about the negative issue. Time flew in her own rhythm and he succeeded in his venture. He poured out all his sorrows to the flute and he'd feel his burdens being lifted. Geet never bothered about it...and somewhere her Saneyeeka replaced her own self. She never complained and he never realized it as well. Maan still felt detachment but he had Saneyeeka now that probably started fulfilling her role in his life. Life was so smooth for them, even in the worst times. There was nothing weird in life...they were together, they probably had the most beautiful love life.. and most importantly, they were happy.

---------------------------

next: the last part

PLS ADD ashypmlist TO GET PMS ON MY WORKS!

MY FB    MY BLOG

Edited by kawaii_geet - 28 June 2013 at 3:30am

The following 213 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_animationsdeeps_agaStartrekerthuri123aaahsapcanehavashionly4mailsjyotikushwahamishimshruti_raigayathripriyankgurtimanetPoorvaArorasumigeetCandy_jsshah-jahan02358282361cutesriju--Yashvi--sravanthi93gurti227bushra_17Tia23Blushjooooooooooooooaparnapodurizafarahimaisha_1998aprajitamadra9290860623sonika1974Aym7Acharya10navyanissikrishna.asmi123ammyicycoollathaaucreddymmishra1Gemmcrazedfan19nonabebusugivarunneetiporwalTamy95saadi88guru-ki-dewaanithendral_111drashtipatel30CHERUKURI9cloudflowersanj1905anaum91krsh07priyankasweet21Shilalipimamatha.geet_9713princesssarahrostlovepoogoyalkalpna123turbulenceSukham12sherleyangelmaangeetforeverMdworldgshrutiZ-a-p-p-e-dnat10deepthichkainturakirannadia-arshadmaaneetkisonaliqueenbee001D_4_DevilVijju-15MANISHAGOELanitha_tootyangelmishtyMishi6226Luvforeverdrashtirockzzpari1689LM1991Barbie_girl02TaranaGeetsanam1234uZeal-DDBlushingqueenkavya.sravyaits_mesaroneha512-HalimaSphinxsupernasahumansi.tripathiLadyArwenCuteTommyKhanAtiyahHina.khanxxxRocks.Dhara.ramya-gurtian.Nav2010cyum321storytellermsheetalvasa286pearl-bansi-x.Maaneet4eva.xangel_smilyMayamaand_soniapreetymaaneetanmirzacustodian75jeyanthi123dhakdhak22_SnowFlakes_16anyaa.gurtivalli30trishtej-BreakingDown-Cherishhsporthy_smile28--Fairy--KoolsmileSusegadZohamaaneetNeejuTeamMcSwarekAIMAMALIKNiharika.NairAngel-33kiran_ratiDilsaypaponeconritzy09ambeernnihatrialicia212smallvillepreeti.1PaintedSkyramahesh18myprideambbiha-memorable-krati5happydays30preethiaShalveseemamaryAsh1991maanmeet1honeygrapezaara2212hinal_maaneetshalini_smaaniqrat_areebsona-rai--Ratna--muskanpmaanseeanuandaviswetha10sweet scorpiopreethinamita25ammu5sdlife196n6s6k6i6r6a6n6jasraj123---nishu----Mishu-Craziest_MGlove2_somaLittle_Mermaid.-padmarao-kabslockspunam2712Twilightsparkleimpoojaverma-Lehar-Khaleesi_Desigirls12_SharmeenLuvsGCSimran_Bsanum23-Chipper-Treat-DimaagKaKeedapriya111111_Maaneet_Snow_Angeltamanna1391vrinda22Madhuri53Loquacious_Aashbhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanmysteriousmilli--Zehnaseeb--_BlackPearl_abinash079.hayaat.DownhillspvdInfinity.tabby999Donnaasingh24

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
part 16
awesome dear...
lovely...
cont soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kawaii_geet

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
simply fabulous.loved itnn

kawaii_geet

valli30 IF-Rockerz
valli30
valli30

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
nice part
loved it

kawaii_geet

priya111111 IF-Stunnerz
priya111111
priya111111

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
still confusedConfused aakhir geet hai kya ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anaum91anitha_tootykawaii_geet

-BreakingDown- IF-Rockerz
-BreakingDown-
-BreakingDown-

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
still confusedConfused aakhir geet hai kya ?

kawaii_geet

honeygrape IF-Sizzlerz
honeygrape
honeygrape

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
mysterious story...hope you are not planning to give any sad ending...loved the part

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

18mypridekawaii_geet

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
awesome dear...
lovely...i hope this story has nt sad endinhg

kawaii_geet

Go to top