Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
it ended????
was still having the hangover of parineeta so i thought will start soon...
i read it all together...truly awesome 
cant wait for ur alrasy started work :)
.ramya-gurtian. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i jus luved it
just like ur other works
but really dint get why she came
ok she came to make his life beautiful again
and why did she went away?? :/
reallyyy soo confusing
n why mohinder dint like maan n geets marriage n relationship :/
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww this is the best n complete story of urs aishu which i have read
i have no words to describe
n in the end when the ss ended i had tears not bcoz geet left maan but bcoz the story ended

the first part where he sees her dancing n cleaning her stick n the way he was awed by her was sooo magical
then after many years he forgot her n her name but still she existed in some part of his mind n was reminded when he remembered hoshiyarpur
first i thought when his family n all were there this must be a story with all the characters alive n something

n i tell u when i read 2 part n u described that he was pulled towards the gazebo i just remembered aaja nachle movie... the auditorium was what came in my mind n in the next part u played the song o re piya

i really loved the mysterious feel the first few updates had when maan tried to see geet's face but he could never see them n the way he was drawn n lost in her music at the show

their marriage was fixed n he didnt even know her except that she played beautiful flute n her name was geet

i really loved how maan's character was written he knew he would never be able to give time to his marriage n his wife n so didnt want to get married but fate had different plans n his marriage was fixed

the backward gave me a feel of korean n japanese movies where their historic gods n few stories have the goddess or the god this mysterious feel to them n also how close to nature they are

n i really like 1 thing in this ss the stars they were like geet's friends n understood each act of her

loved how geet n maan thought about each other after their marriage was fixed n they accepted each other without knowing each other as well

the engagement party was really different n nice
the mystery continued but still they knew who the other was n the dancing was awesome

the submission geet had n maan's determination not to leave her was awesome

n when she saw maan worried she felt something was really long n a fear gripping her that was indication of something to change in their life

i really loved the lines geet said people come into our lives to go away... n then when she said i will be waiting for u that was just awww

life throws surprises at us when we expect them the least n the same happened with maan... he lost his family in a blink of an eye n then there was no geet or anyone to stand with him or hold him when he was too weak... that made him cold n dead at heart

n then 5 months later entered geet again as sunshine in his life

at first he tried to hurt her bcoz he knew she may go away as well n he didnt have it in him to get hurt once again... 
but geet never felt the hurt... she always smiled n let him remove his anger

loved the night scene where maan sees geet for the first time... she brings the diya close to her face n he looks at her face for the first time that reminded me of devdas

after getting a face to his the image of his love maan couldnt stay as if he didnt care...

felt really bad when he shouted on geet when she told him to accompany her for shopping

the way he felt empty when geet didnt come to serve him his dinner n when she didnt play her flute to sooth his heart n help him sleep peacefully n the words geet told him that reassured him that she had come for him 

the next morning was like a new morning in maan's life... the way he was staring at geet shamelessly n then he told her to get ready in the evening to go for shopping but her insisting him that he would go with her

later him hugging her n geet understanding his vulnerable state n holding him was really awww

then the loved filled moments came n along with it came the rumors n gossips which they didnt care but till when will anyone be immune to them... when people start pointing at their character it hurts

n if u see ur loved one look at u in disgust n hurt that hurts the most... maan being obivious to all these but when he sees it in the tv channel n understands why geet was so sorrowful the prev night

when he tries to handle the situation hears something really painful that geet's dad tells to her... which pushes him to the edge 

his proposal n geet's acceptance n their marriage was awesomely written specially the part where rain comes to celebrate their wedding

the happiness geet feels n the way she goes to make the day even more special shows her love for maan even though she hadnt ever told him that she loved him...

after few months geet disappearing n maan getting angry on the flute n throwing it away... then finding geet again n geet giving him her saneyeeka... n also giving her saneyeeka her place in his life...

he slowly starts getting dependent on saneyeeka but geet doesnt tell anything for it n then their first wedding anniversary...

she does all the things which he wanted n i felt that this was good bye from her side n indeed it was

the way u wrote it was realllyyy beautiful n the final words she told maan before leaving n she left her saneyeeka as well with him

the last update was more like a filler where maan fnally finds that geet has gone away n then he realized the meaning of all her words which she used to tell before

maan trying to find her but doesnt n finally after a year geet is declared dead by the police n soon even mohinder passes away...

i really loved maan's last dialogue that geet is still here somewhere n she will come back as she has left her saneyeeka with him...

a really beautiful incomplete story n a very beautiful ending...

n this story many times reminded me of the japanese story of the stork who came back as a lady to return the favor of help a guy had done by saving her life... n geet's words were also like them...
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg its like i have written an essay but im sure u will really enjoy reading it πŸ˜›

n the moral of the story is people come into our live to make it better for us n then go away when their role ends

hope u write something like this again
SheenGcian thumbnail
Wonderful Part πŸ‘
Hats Off to U 😳
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
geet left maan but he is still waiting for her. Oh god yeh unexpected ending diya dear. Aakhir geet hai koun suspense mein daal kar chod diya. Epilogue milne wali hai ya nahi. Nahi hai tho geet ke baare mein soch soch kar hum paagal hojayengeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† achanak kaise gayab hogayi hai.
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Update was beautiful

but sorry to say have not understood anything about geet

if she was a soul than how was she living with mohinder

how did she have wifey relation with maan

so confusing about her
kiran_rati thumbnail
i am still confused
actually i dont like this end
thanx for the pm
nihatri thumbnail
buddy we r still waiting 4 geet's mystery. pls reply to us

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
okayyy.. it took me some time to understand this was the end.. 
But I simple question - why? why did she leave him at all?