Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have no words, I am speechless.. It was beautiful n different and mysterious ðŸ˜Š
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dekha.. My feeling was right... she is not real or just imagination or it was her soul ...
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
the end par mystary is still there... clear it dear ...kaha gayi vo...kya hua ...
mahi_gurmeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ohh NO!!ayse kyse geet maan ko chorke chali gye,all alone??don knw y bt i had d feeling dt atend she'l leave maan.it happnd also.i didnt lyk d whole concept really...don take me wrong.its kinda messd up,i felt.bt thnx alot 4entertaining us wid ur awsum writing.w8ing 4ur nxt project,dear.
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome story
loved it
but cant able to understand geet and her mysetry
minelove24 thumbnail
1st di saneyeeka s the best story n iam fan of ur writing ..fairy tail is my 1st luv..bt ending of saneyeeka lil bit mujhe samaj nai aaya..nd nor geet's mystery..bt saneyeeka was the amazing journey nd iam again fall in luv wid maaneet nd ur writing..waiting 4 new story
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
choti i was crying continuously after reading the last part my eyes pouring out what to say my heart not listening to me atleast i was trying best to make my mind and heart understand dont take it by heart it was just a story but i was helpless it takes me few hours to keep my heart burden light but it was still paining with the thought she left 

whi it is happening choti why she came why she loves him to left him alone to trash him in that darkness to left him in that longingness why ash why i dont know what to say 

but one thing i didn't felt this much burden in heart nor pain but i felt  being left him alone.when u ended FT i felt sad when u left gentle whishpers in mid i hoped u will come back when u ended parineeta i was not sad as i am happy saneyeeka was there to read to feel maaneet in ur way 

but at end after ending saneyeeka i was left with pain and sad 

is there any epi 

is she a mystery  who is she why choti why it happens like that 

i keep on saying some thing big happening and iam sure of it 

now it happens she was not there i expected the same but when it came as reality it was very tough for me to beleive the reality 

i choose to be in trance beleiving she was with him like maan hoping she will be back like her saneyeeka 

with hope with love like maan 

i already asked u that you are planning to write any super natural story and now i must say it was super natural only 

but in all my heart burden and pain i am saying one thing 

you just did great job like no one can reach you in narrating saneteeka the way you did you just did great work i wont say i like it or not but you were imp now as writer u did well no doubt in that i was just flat for ur narration and concept as i was big music lover

you were at top being writer and i love u for giving such a super natural story thanks choti 

with love 

pooja 

Edited by lovebirdsmaneet - 10 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

WOW LOVELY EMOTIONAL TEARFUL, HEART TOUCHING UPDATE.. OH GOD , AT I FEARED TIS MANY UPDATES IT BECAME TRUE, OH GOD.. NO WHY U DOING TIS..TE WAY THEY ANNIV AND GEET GIVING SURPRISE TO MY MAAN AND THEY LOVE WAS SO EMOTIONAL LOVELY.. TE WAY NEXT DAY GEET WENT OFF LEAVING MY MAAN TO CRY IN PAIN.. TE WAY MY MAAN SEARCHING HER AND CAME TO KNOW SHE LEFT OH GOD HIS HEART, VERY PAINFUL... TE WAY GEET CAME AS ANGEL IN MY MAAN KI LIFE AND WENT OFF GIVING LIGHT TO HIS LIFE.. LIKE MY MAAN ME TOO WILL WAIT FOR GEET TO CUM BACK.. OH GOD BUT WERE SHE WENT, LIKE MY MAAN SAY SHE IS MISERY GIRL... MY HEART BEATING FAST.. TEARS WERE FLOWING FROM MY EYES NON STOP.. I DONT KNOW WAT TO SAY..I LOVE IT SO MUCH
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
nice part
she came into his life when he lost everything and suffering 
she made him back as human
she made him strong so that he wont suffer like before
where she went now
why she left
is flute having some magical powers
do she have some magical powers
even at the end of ff geet is  a mystery

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wow!! I am speechless!! This is actually one of my favourite genres! Loved it to the core!