Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SS- SANEYEEKA #2 EPILOGUE (by ritzy di) Pg-77 - Page 37

singh24 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Feeling Bad...😭 

You're sadbecause you can't have her...but what you don't realize..that there is somebody elsewho hides much deeper painfor not having you...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyMaaneetFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

1stly i ws shocked dat u kept my comment on top.
Thnx fr reading n answring...

2nd shock... Actually its series of shocks.

Geet left maan,alone,wid her Sanayeeka?
Was she a ghost? Did she also died wid his family bt came back to make him strong?
I think my gues is close to ur storyline. Bt only thing dat confuses me is her dad. Had she died,then he shud hv knwn na.

Aahhh so confused.

Bt m sooo sooo sooo sad, u made me read maaneet ff wid sad ending?
I knw in real life most of story end wid sadness,bt m happy to see happy endings alwaz,In real world its not possible bt let me make it possible in dis world of fiction,d world which is essential part of my life,d world which rejuvenates me,d world which is like stress-buster fr me now.
Bt U made me read sad love story... Not fair.
Nw u hav to compensate by writng anothr Maaneet Lov story,a long one which shud hav happy ending.Plzzz start new ff on maaneet.

As per my comment dat i feel its nt writtn by U.m sry i didnt meant to be rude.I really hope u didnt tk it othrwise.I wrote watevr my heart felt-simple n direct words. The reason fr nt being connected wid dis genre of writng by u is Dat U passed on d fear of Maan into me.
Evrytym i read an update,thr ws strange fear dat in next para thr will b some shock,or in next part thr will b something i would nt like to read...
In a way ur story ws moving within me,in my mind n heart alongwid d fear which maan had.I ws actually reading all these parts wid fear. N in d end it proved ryt. Maaneet separated,though u hv shown its nt separation,bt still...

Its diffrnt.
Read whole ff only coz i lov ur writngs.
Bt will still state dat i hate sad endings ...

Hope to get next pm stating New FF on Maaneet.

Luvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i m realy not getting words to xpress my view & emotions Ashy... d way u strtd dis stry it was diffrnt i knew bt i never thought it will be sooo mysterical till last i loved d way u created d magic 4 readers to read dis stry by ur amazing words she was always der & maan have a faith dat she will come back bt kyun gayi woh...??  i realy wanna kw was she an angel who came to make him stronger bt he had seen her 4rm childhood wat was soo special in her flute"Saneyeeka" dat it creates a magic around geet & maan everytym... ????? hope to get an epilogue & some of answers too... ðŸ˜Š 
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WE WILL LIKE TO you to solve mystery of geet you cant hang the story and go away,what can we understand of this mystery?where is geets whole family?why mohinder didn't said anything to maan if she was dead and her soul was staying with maan.though writing was beautiful but story is killing will happy if you give epilogue.
sherleyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i read the last part just now
hw cud u do this ash?

an u finish it jus like that
who was geet then?
was she geet at all?

y did she leave?

please explain it
i want to know who this mysterious girl was?
y did she leave?
y did she come at the first place if she had to leave?
wat was it or shud i say  wast was she?
n she vanished into the thin air jus like dat

i think all the readers wan an explanaton

pen down an epilogue if u have to but explain it all
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautifull ending
But wher she went?

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
where she went and why she was not a sprit or something as everyone have seen her then where she went away this confused me and feeling that the story is left half way
still beautiful story
i hope we get a epilogue and there we know what is all the reason
nihatri thumbnail
wat i shall comment. i loved it n also lots of questions hanging in the air about geet n pls ans them. wy geet left maan?was she even real?
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
That was a beautiful story so different and so intense and so sweet. She gave him the strength to deal with her loss and prepare him for a lonely but a happy future.
malikazmi91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i loved it but please clear😕 where geet went will u bring sanyeeka 2 or not to clear this mystery why i dont know but i m feeling sad for maan😭