Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Byee !! Saiyonara !! Au revoir !!

CrazyCryztal IF-Dazzler
CrazyCryztal
CrazyCryztal

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Ohk LOL...So guys i have finally decided to leave the forum LOL
I was planning for a long time but was addicted to IF !!
I need to concentrate on my studies as i have to give NEET (medical entrance test) next year Big smile
And since the results for last year have been declared, the pressure on me has increased Ouch
Coaching (Aakash ppl Dead) tution, school and last but not the least my parents too expect from me LOL
Most of the toppers are Delhiites (then even i should be one ROFL )
A 13 year old kid cleared IIT !! AIR 647 Confused
Now these kind of kids encourage our parents but not us ROFL
I have had all my fun in my summer vacation...school reopens on 1 July and i need to concentrate on my studies and work hard for the entrance Big smile coz i wanna become Dr. Aakriti soon LOL
Well that reminds me i need to start my holiday homework ROFL

I will miss IF badly !!! Cry
And all my friends too who were my companions in chatting, partying and having all the fun LOL
Well i have lived my wish of becoming a dazzler on IF...well i love that colour ROFL

But studies come first...and once i clear the entrance test i ll be back with a bang (probably LOL)
But that would be around 1 year later...LOL

So Byee everyone and all my near and dear friends Hug
I ll miss u all Cry Cry baddllyyy !! Cry Cry

Bye !! Saiyonara !! Au revoir !! Big smile

PS: Feel free to unbuddy me...but please don't stop sending me links to ur new OS nd SS and updates of the FF i m reading. Embarrassed
I ll try to read them and comment too Wink

Byeee !!! Big smile

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovesarunarshiVIBS_DDdidlrluveraanna_77lovesimxXxNoreen786xXxapvsluvyouteletubbyPantheramadhvi4gurtiRuthlessQueen4ever4loveCrazy_Arshicool_sri..Aliya..Agrata23saijahnaviNeha10DushtDanaf...NadiaZ..-Mayu-anitaraniEarlyYoungTimeschirpyhapibird-SmexyGhost-.Shree.My_VivJaansilent.desire-Vinu---Zehnaseeb--NandiniRaizadaabhanu_rekhag.MishtyLove.leelaa9tabby999HeartLessPsycho

-Vinu- IF-Stunnerz
-Vinu-
-Vinu-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Aku!!! you are following my steps!LOL What should I say???Shocked From one hand it's a great loss to the forum & your buddies will miss you a lot!Ouch & in one side you need to concentrate on your studdies.Wink Make your parents proud!!Big smile Hope you will fulfill my wish sistah! WinkWanna see my Dr. Aku. LOLStudy hard girl!!! I know you will achive your goal easily!Thumbs Up My blessings are with you!!Hug

Will miss you a lot my darling ''name'' sistah! CryI love making names for you!WinkLOL We can develope our ''company'' after reaching our dreams!Wink So we will have medical background too, so it'll be more awesome!ROFL Ahaa Aku & Vinu profesionals in - - - - - - - - - - Wink Let's keep it blank! That's our biggest secret!Wink Will surely treat all the customers well!ROFL

I'm so much happy you achieved IF Dazzler, as you wished!Big smile We had lots of fun yesterday partying!!Dancing

Will miss your PM tornados, stupid appologising, & Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi & Bye Bye Bye Bye Bye Bye phrases!Cry

You are one of the cutest buddies come across in my life! EmbarrassedI love you so much more like a sister!Hug All the best & I hope you find sucess in everything you do!Hug

PS- Thanks for reading my farewell speech!ROFL & yay! PartyI'm the first to comment! DancingHow?? WinkVinu is a better racer now! LOLInspired by your speedy methods!
ROFL

I just have a little gift for you onbehalf on your friendship!! Hope you like it!

Edited by VinuRox - 25 June 2013 at 3:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aaru4DVDmadhvi4gurtiCrazyCryztal.Shree.EarlyYoungTimes

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
All the best dear

Studies are more important , I hope and I wish that you become successful 

But do come in once in a while to meet your friends or to find out what's going on in your favourite forums

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyCryztal

anna_77 Goldie
anna_77
anna_77

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
take care...
and all the best for your exams...

CrazyCryztal

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
ALL D BEST dear... concentrate on ur studies n didn't well in exams...

Will wait for u to come with bang n also good news about ur entrance test

CrazyCryztal

-SmexyGhost- IF-Sizzlerz
-SmexyGhost-
-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Wish u all the best fr ur future..!!

CrazyCryztal

HeartLessPsycho IF-Addictz
HeartLessPsycho
HeartLessPsycho

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
 aakriti sis u r also going  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry 

Edited by Vmpysis - 25 June 2013 at 3:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyCryztal-Vinu-

_nandy_ IF-Rockerz
_nandy_
_nandy_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Ohhh... I will miss you do much than you can imagine

But carrier is important... Trust me some days of hard work then amazing future

So all the best and god bless you

enjoy

CrazyCryztal

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index