Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

Rajji's Choice (Page 2)

beingloved Senior Member
beingloved
beingloved

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saila1305

Originally posted by fijiana

So there maybe be a chance that Sohm and Rajji will get married after Amreek runs away. Desho may tell everyone that Sohum has decided to get married to Rajji, when in fact the poor fellow thinks he is marrying Bani.

However, knowing how supportive Rajji's parents are, Don't you all think they will ask Rajji if she wants to marry Sohum?

Rajji knows Sohum loves Bani. So I think if they ask her, she may reject the idea. But knowing indian serials, they will just tell her Amreek is gone, and for her to marry Sohum to save the respect and dignity of the family in the society. Otherwise the girl will be blamed.

But whatever it is, it will be interesting to see the relation of Sohum-Rajji develop after marriage even though I was looking forward to seeing Amreek-Rajji track. I think it will be interesting. And not interested in Bani-parmeet, because we all know what will happen there.

So will try seeing how Rajji- sohum are after marriage, but you can tell there will be no chemistry, but hey I could be wrong.

ya ... ur right...  may be soham-raji..will developing their feels after marriage... it will  be interesting to see   soham-raji-and bani  -parmeet love triangle ...

Count Amreek also.. who knows Amreek makes a re-entry in near future??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sailuja

Lady_Impala IF-Dazzler
Lady_Impala
Lady_Impala

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
seems like I should stop watching tv shows. every show i watch the two sisters are part of the triangle. but rajji loves amreek, i hope he comes back and decides to win rajji's love and rajji and amreek decide to unite sohum- bani

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beinglovedsailuja

br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
I think...now start...love triangle... Rajii--- sohum-- Bani... tomuch  irritating track...Cry
beingloved Senior Member
beingloved
beingloved

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged

seems like I should stop watching tv shows. every show i watch the two sisters are part of the triangle. but rajji loves amreek, i hope he comes back and decides to win rajji's love and rajji and amreek decide to unite sohum- bani

That would be too good to watch Smile
sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beingloved

Originally posted by saila1305

So there maybe be a chance that Sohm and Rajji will get married after Amreek runs away. Desho may tell everyone that Sohum has decided to get married to Rajji, when in fact the poor fellow thinks he is marrying Bani.

However, knowing how supportive Rajji's parents are, Don't you all think they will ask Rajji if she wants to marry Sohum?

Rajji knows Sohum loves Bani. So I think if they ask her, she may reject the idea. But knowing indian serials, they will just tell her Amreek is gone, and for her to marry Sohum to save the respect and dignity of the family in the society. Otherwise the girl will be blamed.

But whatever it is, it will be interesting to see the relation of Sohum-Rajji develop after marriage even though I was looking forward to seeing Amreek-Rajji track. I think it will be interesting. And not interested in Bani-parmeet, because we all know what will happen there.

So will try seeing how Rajji- sohum are after marriage, but you can tell there will be no chemistry, but hey I could be wrong.

ya ... ur right...  may be soham-raji..will developing their feels after marriage... it will  be interesting to see   soham-raji-and bani  -parmeet love triangle ...

Count Amreek also.. who knows Amreek makes a re-entry in near future??

may be.. but i thing it will be take long time...so that days...  if raji and soham... will be understanding their feeling each other... anything can happen. in cv..Confused
cazwhyso Groupbie
cazwhyso
cazwhyso

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I'm so glad that Raji isn't forgetting about Sohum's love for Bani and is still fighting for Bani and Sohum (doing everything she can in her power really). 
princess1 IF-Rockerz
princess1
princess1

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

What the crap :(

sfdiva23 Groupbie
sfdiva23
sfdiva23

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Your right that is exactly what happened today.  Soham will marry Rajji and think she is Bani.  Poor Soham, he has been the most supportive to Bani and her family and this is what he gets in return.  Bani doesn't really love him otherwise she would never be okay with Soham marrying Rajji.  Desho is not being fair and honest she is only concerned with what she wants and thinks is best for her and Bani, in some ways she is a very selfish person. Especially,l when Soham stepped up when Desho thought Parmeet wasn't going to show up for the wedding.

Poor Soham!!!  Poor Raji!!!  It is hard to feel sorry for Bani when she is not being fair to Rajji by letting her marry someone who is in love with someone else.

Edited by sfdiva23 - 26 June 2013 at 6:06pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bani - Ishq Da Kalma Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index