Posted: 10 years ago
So there maybe be a chance that Sohm and Rajji will get married after Amreek runs away. Desho may tell everyone that Sohum has decided to get married to Rajji, when in fact the poor fellow thinks he is marrying Bani.

However, knowing how supportive Rajji's parents are, Don't you all think they will ask Rajji if she wants to marry Sohum?

Rajji knows Sohum loves Bani. So I think if they ask her, she may reject the idea. But knowing indian serials, they will just tell her Amreek is gone, and for her to marry Sohum to save the respect and dignity of the family in the society. Otherwise the girl will be blamed.

But whatever it is, it will be interesting to see the relation of Sohum-Rajji develop after marriage even though I was looking forward to seeing Amreek-Rajji track. I think it will be interesting. And not interested in Bani-parmeet, because we all know what will happen there.

So will try seeing how Rajji- sohum are after marriage, but you can tell there will be no chemistry, but hey I could be wrong.

if dis is goin 2 happen den i want Rajji 2 bcome main protagonist of dis shw... :-P
if dis is goin 2 happen den i want Rajji 2 bcome main protagonist of dis shw bcoz no mattr wat Soham is main lead... :-P
This love triangle is gonna be interesting..!!
Originally posted by beingloved

This love triangle is gonna be interesting..!!

loool, 'love triangle'.

It's just wrong because they're sisters! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by cazwhyso

loool, 'love triangle'.

It's just wrong because they're sisters! ðŸ˜†

Telly soaps have this habit of pitching sisters against each other..!!😆

Nothing is right or wrong in serials. Its just to keep the audience glued and TRP rising..!!
i want them to grow a deep friendship bonding 
Originally posted by fijiana

So there maybe be a chance that Sohm and Rajji will get married after Amreek runs away. Desho may tell everyone that Sohum has decided to get married to Rajji, when in fact the poor fellow thinks he is marrying Bani.

However, knowing how supportive Rajji's parents are, Don't you all think they will ask Rajji if she wants to marry Sohum?

Rajji knows Sohum loves Bani. So I think if they ask her, she may reject the idea. But knowing indian serials, they will just tell her Amreek is gone, and for her to marry Sohum to save the respect and dignity of the family in the society. Otherwise the girl will be blamed.

But whatever it is, it will be interesting to see the relation of Sohum-Rajji develop after marriage even though I was looking forward to seeing Amreek-Rajji track. I think it will be interesting. And not interested in Bani-parmeet, because we all know what will happen there.

So will try seeing how Rajji- sohum are after marriage, but you can tell there will be no chemistry, but hey I could be wrong.

ya ... ur right...  may be soham-raji..will developing their feels after marriage... it will  be interesting to see   soham-raji-and bani  -parmeet love triangle ...

Originally posted by saila1305

ya ... ur right...  may be soham-raji..will developing their feels after marriage... it will  be interesting to see   soham-raji-and bani  -parmeet love triangle ...

Count Amreek also.. who knows Amreek makes a re-entry in near future??
seems like I should stop watching tv shows. every show i watch the two sisters are part of the triangle. but rajji loves amreek, i hope he comes back and decides to win rajji's love and rajji and amreek decide to unite sohum- bani