Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Question-who is this actress in pic? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Question-who is this actress in pic?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [70.00%]
3 [30.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

fatima15 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012Aji.Suniyo.JiAmritsari.Jugni-PrimaDonna-

mansimat Senior Member
mansimat
mansimat

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Apparently if a woman puts some cake on her face, she starts being compared to Rakhi Savant.
I applaud this forum. Clap

I am not able to understand what sort of grudge people have against Drashti here? Or her fans? So there are some crazy fans in the world for her. There are always some crazy fans for all celebrities.
What's the point in trying to degrade a celebrity in every possible by posting something every hour? Its worse than being a crazy fan, Its like being a crazy enemy!

There are many, many silent readers like me who don't really support anybody. Or are not big DD fans. But we can see the kind of slandering/defaming posts put against her. It only makes me sympathize with her and wish that she actually wins. I am sure that sentiment is shared by many others who see the kind of nonsensical drivel put out against her.

All this is working for her by making her supporters and fans, even more stubborn and fanatical. It also gives her sympathy and votes from many others who are not even fans. Just out of grudge with such people, the craze for her will actually go up.

Carry on and may her fan base keep increasing.

Edited by mansimat - 25 June 2013 at 3:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hk1010chinkti10

Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aji.Suniyo.JiRJ2012Amritsari.JugniIloveMyself.fatima15-PrimaDonna-

Aji.Suniyo.Ji Goldie

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012IloveMyself.fatima15rini_kat-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhri-Chandramukhi-

JollyRancher. IF-Sizzlerz
JollyRancher.
JollyRancher.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

Originally posted by Aji.Suniyo.Ji

Guys, please answer correctly as i hv to win 1000 rs and then buy lots of make up stuff to cake my face with make up in veena malik style .and what if i lose this bet to my friend, then for one month i would run out out of money and would not have even soap to wash my face .LOL

arre!!!! don't ask such hard question from us...yaar...she seems like CUMing from far far planet , may be  out of milkyway galaxy...ROFLROFL

p.s-intelligent people can understand my languageLOLLOL, u know my alien languageSilly
But why is she CUMing from far away planet? should have stayed with someone like Jaadu..best compatibility LOL

No need to cum DD! ROFL

pari_roxxAji.Suniyo.JiRJ2012chacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna-fatima15-Chandramukhi-

JollyRancher. IF-Sizzlerz
JollyRancher.
JollyRancher.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aji.Suniyo.Ji

Originally posted by sadumaneet

ohhh I still remember this pic its from Geet days Drashti's b'day bash on sets ohhh how much I miss those days it was celebration time on sets ... thanks for sharing such a lovely pic there r so many memories...

Oh when you remember your geet days my eyes get moist and in an instant tears start coming out, and you made me do same again remembering them. Really, is it lovely pic of her? If it's lovely, then those pics that are supposed to be lovely by majority, then what would they be according to you?
My eyes used to become moist whenever I saw its promos when I was surfing...Close enough? Wink
But I don't want to remember that show Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aji.Suniyo.JiRJ2012IloveMyself.fatima15chacha_chaudhri

Amritsari.Jugni IF-Dazzler
Amritsari.Jugni
Amritsari.Jugni

Originally posted by mansimat

Apparently if a woman puts some cake on her face,she starts being compared to Rakhi Savant.
I applaud this forum. Clap

I am not able to understand what sort of grudge people have against Drashti here? Or her fans? So there are some crazy fans in the world for her. There are always some crazy fans for all celebrities.
What's the point in trying to degrade a celebrity in every possible by posting something every hour? Its worse than being a crazy fan, Its like being a crazy enemy!

There are many, many silent readers like me who don't really support anybody. Or are not big DD fans. But we can see the kind of slandering/defaming posts put against her. It only makes me sympathize with her and wish that she actually wins. I am sure that sentiment is shared by many others who see the kind of nonsensical drivel put out against her.

All this is working for her by making her supporters and fans, even more stubborn and fanatical. It also gives her sympathy and votes from many others who are not even fans. Just out of grudge with such people, the craze for her will actually go up.

Carry on and may her fan base keep increasing.

nahi re,  rakhi is still much better than overrated Salshit  LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012Aji.Suniyo.Ji-PrimaDonna-fatima15chacha_chaudhriFaraan92

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Creating instigating threads to provoke members is against rules. Also, JDJ section is a place where you're suppose to appreciate/criticize actor's performances  and not to make mockery out of actor/actresses appearances. Therefore, people are requested to stick to the main concept only. Closing this topic now. Anymore queries, you can drop me a pm.

Topic closed.

Jhanvi86freebird12piyasinghmansimatzoya-shah-Rimsha-sizzles.hayaat.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index