India-Forums

Glamartz Gallery #2 Update Pg75

MoNayaHolicPrag IF-Sizzlerz
MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Introduction - Hello peeps :) Well this is Pragya here :) welcoming you guys to my 2nd creation gallery :) And I am really happy that I have been able to come this far, and all of this would not have been possible without you guys. So thanks a ton everyone who as been part of Glamartz for all the support and love you guys have given me :)

Inspiration - Well when it comes to inspiration, I have loads of people in my mind, but I wont be naming anybody, because I learn everyday and from different people, I am surrounded with so many talented people that naming just a few would be wrong. I have learnt from everyone, whose work I have seen, whom I have worked with. Along with my mistakes I have learnt from theirs too. :) So each creative person present has inspired me

What I make -  Siggies and icons  animated as well as non animated. With that I also do not like to restrict myself, So If you guys want something other than these most welcome to reques, I ll try and give my best :) With that I am not mentioning my favorites too, coz I like making stuff on different people :)

Copyright - pragya_luvsajan, pragya, pm, Glamartz and GA.

Pm List - I am not maintaining a Pm list. It's a lot of trouble :P Just add me to your buddy list for updates.

Rules - 

1.    Guys I don't want to see anyone copying/cropping my work, I saw a few on facebook without the copyright.

2.    If  you have an request to make, please do not pm and post on the gallery. (unless it's a surprise or birthday siggie  kind of thing you want)

3.    If you have an request to make please provide good quality (prefer HD) pictures

4.    If you want animated ones again good quality (prefer HD) videos

5.    If you have requested for a siggie/icon/any work you have to use it at least for 2 days minimum or else you further requests wont be accepted.

Updates

Thread 1 - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1675543

Thread 2 :

Pg 1

Pg 15&16

Pg 34&35

Pg 49

Pg 61

Pg 75

Edited by MoNayaHolicPrag - 09 August 2014 at 4:44am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

Athene-Anonymous11---Anushka---Hanaa-sanjana_D3forever_young--Kshitz--..Roop..sweetbutbrokenanu_j_menonRoxxy47gal.angelsimplelifeveds_6791sammy4u...Mallu.....Amira..thegameisonSugarDreamHSFAjeb1KaSh-Maneet-Fannami2811.Chashmish.pakpearlBorn2Danceswathi_swaronpluviophile.-Marie-BhaviJas...Ayesha...silent.desire-Vishaka-.Glyceriene.-AppleOfMaEye-DEEPZzzzFearless_LoverNestleToulouseDEFOMpickachucharmee_sammy-Ocean.eyes-tamanna1391nature2-Ursh-Hdhd-BerryCharm--PyaariBhootni-..Prinzy..

MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
And i will give you guys an update with the start of this gallery :) After all shubh aarambh mein deri kis baat ki LOL

Before I announce this I have a small note :) 
1. The selection has been made in terms of comments only on Glamartz Threads :) 
2. I have selected the member by picking up a chit process
3. This has been done without any partiality 
4. And please do not be disappointed if you were expecting this there are many more chances on the way :)

Okay announcement time :) And the Glamartz Member of the Day is -

gal.angel aka Osina :) Clap

Congratulations dear :) Thank you for being with Glamartz, supporting it, loving it and encouraging it :) 

Hope you like it  :) Feel free to use :)

Edited by MoNayaHolicPrag - 25 June 2013 at 2:45am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

Athene--Anushka---Anonymous11-sanjana_D3forever_young--Kshitz----Destiny--Legilimens.anu_j_menongal.angelRoxxy47veds_6791simplelife...Mallu...sammy4upluviophile.love2_soma.Chashmish.jeb1KaSh-Maneet-Fan..Amira..thegameisonSugarDreamHSFAnami2811---Priya---Born2Danceswathi_swaronProngsPadsMoony..vidhi..BhaviJas...Ayesha....Glyceriene.DEEPZzzzNestleToulousepickachucharmee_sammy-Ocean.eyes-tamanna1391-Ursh-Hdhd-PyaariBhootni--BerryCharm-..Prinzy..

MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Okay with last times voting I made Glamartz of the day of Sanaya and Rithvik :) 
Here you go, Hope u guys like it :) 

Next update's Choices :) 
1. Mohit Sehgal and Anushka Sharma -4
2. Ranbir Kapoor and Vrushika Mehta -3
3. Shantanu Maheshwari and Drashti Dhami
4. Karan Tacker and Kritika Kamra -1 
5. Karan Singh Grover and Krystle Dsouza -1

Edited by MoNayaHolicPrag - 06 July 2013 at 9:03am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

Athene--Anushka---Hanaa-sanjana_D3forever_young-Anonymous11---Destiny--Roxxy47anu_j_menonsimplelifeveds_6791gal.angelsammy4u...Mallu...love2_somapluviophile.KaSh-Maneet-Fan.Chashmish.MeenahBorn2Danceswathi_swaron..vidhi..BhaviJas...Ayesha...nami2811---Priya---..Amira..thegameisonSugarDreamHSFAjeb1-Marie-ProngsPadsMoonypatiepickachucharmee_sammy.Glyceriene.silent.desireDEEPZzzzNestleToulouse-Ocean.eyes--Ursh-tamanna1391Hdhd-BerryCharm--PyaariBhootni-..Prinzy..

MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
UPDATE 

Okay guys update a lil short, since i was un well for few days I dint get time to make a lot of siggies and avis, But i hope you guys like this short update :) 

Icons
Do not resize on your own, if required let me know :) 

Avis (Freebies)

Shantanu Maheshwari 

Vrushika Mehta 

Avis (Request ) Do not use 

For Amit :)

Edited by MoNayaHolicPrag - 25 June 2013 at 3:07am

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

prakriti4uishra-rocksAthene--Anushka---Anonymous11--GothicBeauty-sanjana_D3--Kshitz---Hanaa-maneesha_sankerforever_young--Destiny--anu_j_menon..Roop..simplelifeRoxxy47Legilimens.sammy4uveds_6791...Mallu...gal.angel.Mandy.MS-meghasharmalipshaajeb1pluviophile.love2_somamanasie23.Chashmish.Shafoonami2811..Nihaa....Amira..thegameisonSugarDreamHSFAMyInspirationzKaSh-Maneet-FanGulaabiAakhein.MeenahBorn2DanceProngsPadsMoony..vidhi..BhaviJas...Ayesha...silent.desireDEEPZzzz.Glyceriene.-Ocean.eyes-charmee_sammypickachutamanna1391-Ursh-Fearless_Lover--Udhay--Trouble.NestleToulouseHdhd-BerryCharm--PyaariBhootni-..Prinzy..

MoNayaHolicPrag
MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Siggies (Freebies ) Tongue

Sanaya Irani

Mohit Sehgal

Priyanka Chopra 

Ranbir Deepika 

VruShan wala SwaRon 

Thats all for now :) 
Next update only after Pg 15 and 50+ likes 
Thank you 

Edited by MoNayaHolicPrag - 25 June 2013 at 3:04am

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

prakriti4ureflections.ishra-rockslDirectionerlzobshehAthene-GothicBeauty---Anushka--maneesha_sankerforever_youngsanjana_D3-Hanaa--Anonymous11-sammy4usimplelifegal.angelRoxxy47ShrutikaSwaRonanu_j_menonLegilimens.pehlanasha...Roop..veds_6791...Mallu....Mandy.MS-meghasharmajeb1Shafoonami2811..Nihaa..OptimisticEyespluviophile.manasie23MeenahBorn2Danceswathi_swaronlove2_somaMyInspirationzKaSh-Maneet-FanGulaabiAakhein...Amira..thegameisonSugarDreamHSFA--Shamoo--..vidhi..BhaviJasProngsPadsMoony...Ayesha....Glyceriene.patiesilent.desireDEEPZzzzcharmee_sammytamanna1391nature2-Ursh-Fearless_Lover--Udhay--Trouble.NestleToulousepickachu-PyaariBhootni-Hdhd-BerryCharm-..Prinzy..JanuableSanu

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Pragya Hug 

Aww what happened yaar? U ok now? Take care and get well soon<3 Hug
A hearty congratulations on your 2nd gallery PartyDancing
Yippiee me first LOLDancing
The update is amazing ClapClap Just Wow.
Congrats the Glmartz of the day.
Loved the Sanaya and Rithvik one. Next time plz make a Mohit and Anuskha one<3 Day Dreaming
The Sanaya and mohit siggies are fab and I loved the Swaron one Day Dreaming
The Deepika and ranbir is also awesome.
All in all lovely stuff<3

Take care <3
Loads of love Embarrassed

Edited by HSFA - 25 June 2013 at 3:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNayaHolicPrag

_Maggie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Maggie_
_Maggie_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged