Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Ayan- a man wronged or a WRONG man? (Page 8)

Noe123 IF-Dazzler
Noe123
Noe123

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Originally posted by Noe123

I see Ayaan more of a wrong man than a wronged man.

During Rashid jail fiasco, Ayaan did absolutely nothing except going to his bhai jaan, pleading him to take the case back, emotionally blackmailing him and finally calling him 'Sautela' (which just shows what an insensitive jerk he is!) Then, he and his ammi depended on Dilshaad to give bribe of 1 crore. See, again, bribe! That was the second thing he did. No honorable way came to his mind. Bribe - that too taken from Dilshaad - without his bhai jaan knowing. And, the last thing, Razia's deal - because he didn't do anything else, he took this option. Now, I agree it is a sacrifice - a big one. When Razia kept her side of the deal, an honorable man will keep his side of deal. Choron ke bhi kuchh usool hote hain.

About Humeria - Humeira's feelings are secondary to Razia's own plan. Humeira's mysterious illness seems the reason that she wants to keep her before her own eyes. And, also if she marries Ayaan, it means the business empire that Rashid has built which will go in Ayaan's hands, will stay under her reins. Humeira having feelings for Ayaan is just a detail.

Noe,

He did try to sell that property...to get th emoney- Raziya ruined that too...so I feel he did try hard.

Who said he didn't keep his side?- He keeps telling Raziya that he is not running away- he is just against the way Raziya is using Nikhat's shaadi to blackmail him...

The fact remains that he was committed to Humeira- resigned to his fate- it was she who choked that NAHI out of him...Smile

Raziya's bigger plan 4 Humeira- only the viewers know about it...I felt Humeira could have asked this Q much before...when he shouted about the sweater...

I forgot about the property papers - my mistake. But, property selling was also for bribe. No other way came to his mind like going to the factory, doing some digging for proofs. Naah...itna saara logic show main bardasht nahi hoga. And, that guy always takes easiest way out.

Yh...he did resign to his fate, but if it was in his hands he would keep pushing the engagement/marriage indefinitely. He wants it at end of time and Razia wants it now, so they disagree and Razia twists his arm.

I have no problem with him saying no to Humeira. Good he did. The girl deserved it. She asked now and not before (sweater incident and other times), because it is now that her patience ended, her hope hit rock bottom, and Ayaan's outburst on forced marriage jolted her. 

Anyways, those are my thoughts! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Ayaan biggest fault is he does not stick to any principles.  He just reacts to circumstances.  He is defending his bhaijaan but not thinking how it reflects on asad a principled man to sleep with a friend on his night of nikaah.  To disgrace his family and himself.  Break a innocent girls heart because he did not want to be married to Zoya.  Ayaan is saying these random nonsensical dialogs because he is being set up by the cvs to have a crush on Zoya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noe123chicksoupLivingfree

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

[QUOTE=s120][QUOTE=chicksoup][QUOTE=s120]Before I 
Clap

Shreya,

You brought out an excellent point that the CVs themselves have forgotten- OR this could be Rashid's ticket to redemption- UNLIKELY, seeing there is plenty of other drama ..they need to save him for later...LOL

True! That man is capable of further messing up the situation and in this case, in a way it'll be better if he stays out of it because considering the situation Asad is in at the moment, Rashid is the last person he would want to see or talk to. LOL  

Moral of the story: All the men in this show are up to no good. LOL

And...
All men are IDIOTS...they need a woman to connect the dots...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystic_nights_LivingfreeMisHumptyDumpty

poorvab IF-Dazzler
poorvab
poorvab

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
wonderful post! i agree with all points except what u said about humeira tying him down! i personally dont think she has tied him ever! she never even expressed her love directly. she has no idea what her mother is capable of and what her mother has been scheming and planning only for humeira's love! 

in this world there might be many people who love you but that doesnt mean they're binding you or you are obliged to love them back. similarly , humeira has always loved ayaan but she has never showed it to him that she expects the same from him. as she said, he himself infront of everyone claimed that he wants to marry her. she only let her hopes and dreams so high once he himself confirmed he wants to marry her. even earlier she said this somewhere i think that she wouldnt want ayaan to marry her if he doesnt want to. so there's nthn more she can do imo! 
just my POV! not offending anyone :) 

chicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

[QUOTE=MisHumptyDumpty][QUOTE=chicksoup]
Aawww..mere kitten.

Humeira standing up...why push someone who is clearly not interested...

So why did Zoya stand up all these days? Wink She didnt know until the ceremonies that Mr Khan loves her LOL wasnt it one sided until then? LOL LOL 

Kyunkiii...hold your breath...Embarrassed

Aap bahut intense hai.Embarrassed..aap kuchh bolte nahi, Embarrassedlekin aapki aankhein bahut kuchh bolti hai...Embarrassed

Ayan's eyes talk of only being TRAPPED! And Humeira can't even read that!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poorvabMisHumptyDumpty

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Day Dreaming

Aawww..mere kitten.

So why did Zoya stand up all these days? Wink She didnt know until the ceremonies that Mr Khan loves her LOL wasnt it one sided until then? LOL LOL 

Aap bahut intense hai.Embarrassed..aap kuchh bolte nahi, Embarrassedlekin aapki aankhein bahut kuchh bolti hai...Embarrassed

Soup aapke pass to har kyun ka jawab hai Clap LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoupMisHumptyDumpty

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noe123

[QUOTE=Noe123]I see Ayaan more of a wrong man than a wronged man.

I forgot about the property papers - my mistake. But, property selling was also for bribe. No other way came to his mind like going to the factory, doing some digging for proofs. Naah...itna saara logic show main bardasht nahi hoga. And, that guy always takes easiest way out.

Yh...he did resign to his fate, but if it was in his hands he would keep pushing the engagement/marriage indefinitely. He wants it at end of time and Razia wants it now, so they disagree and Razia twists his arm.

I have no problem with him saying no to Humeira. Good he did. The girl deserved it. She asked now and not before (sweater incident and other times), because it is now that her patience ended, her hope hit rock bottom, and Ayaan's outburst on forced marriage jolted her. 

Anyways, those are my thoughts! Smile

LOL I am not an Ayan fan...just thinking from his perspective, since yesterday was all about them and the future of AsYa is connected to him...Winkit is impt to read him, I felt...

I always got th eimpression that the pressure tactics irked him- he has in fact said it...I am here only...in spite of that Raziya presses...irritates the hell out of hm...so he just stalls, knowing it is inevitable...may be feels better if it i snot clubbed with Nikhat's nikah...any way, glad IT IS ALL OUT IN THE OPEN...Love Humeira 4 the way she broke the first engagement...Clap
MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Day Dreaming

Aawww..mere kitten.

Now you hold on! LOL LOL

She did have had faith over  him even after he disappointed her, told her they cannot be together rather made her feel over and over again, but still,  'Mr Khan hai naa!' 

Humera still didnt have that guts to fight for it? 

#before tanveer made an entry episode reference for Zoya and Asad LOL LOL

But but but Ayaan and Humera abhi bhi baache hai LOL LOL LOL samjhne mein deiri hoti hogi ROFL 

chicksoup

Go to top