Qubool Hai

Ayan- a man wronged or a WRONG man? - Page 6

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _vineeta_

Not with Asad but writers they keep throwing these subtle moments which can be read either way, and saying what Ayaan read in them to make his theory at that moment. I wanted to see him mad at himself, which he was never when he came back that too wih her.

All of Asad is there in that precap... HE IS NOT ANGRY, HE IS SIMPLY ASHAMED...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chicksoup

πŸ‘

Shreya,

You brought out an excellent point that the CVs themselves have forgotten- OR this could be Rashid's ticket to redemption- UNLIKELY, seeing there is plenty of other drama ..they need to save him for later...πŸ˜†

True! That man is capable of further messing up the situation and in this case, in a way it'll be better if he stays out of it because considering the situation Asad is in at the moment, Rashid is the last person he would want to see or talk to. πŸ˜†  

Moral of the story: All the men in this show are up to no good. πŸ˜†
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Kitten morphed into duckling...πŸ˜†

I got my A+ cert. now...πŸ˜ƒ

Humeira standing up...why push someone who is clearly not interested...

So why did Zoya stand up all these days? πŸ˜‰ She didnt know until the ceremonies that Mr Khan loves her πŸ˜† wasnt it one sided until then? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Noe123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Noe,

He did try to sell that property...to get th emoney- Raziya ruined that too...so I feel he did try hard.

Who said he didn't keep his side?- He keeps telling Raziya that he is not running away- he is just against the way Raziya is using Nikhat's shaadi to blackmail him...

The fact remains that he was committed to Humeira- resigned to his fate- it was she who choked that NAHI out of him...😊

Raziya's bigger plan 4 Humeira- only the viewers know about it...I felt Humeira could have asked this Q much before...when he shouted about the sweater...

I forgot about the property papers - my mistake. But, property selling was also for bribe. No other way came to his mind like going to the factory, doing some digging for proofs. Naah...itna saara logic show main bardasht nahi hoga. And, that guy always takes easiest way out.

Yh...he did resign to his fate, but if it was in his hands he would keep pushing the engagement/marriage indefinitely. He wants it at end of time and Razia wants it now, so they disagree and Razia twists his arm.

I have no problem with him saying no to Humeira. Good he did. The girl deserved it. She asked now and not before (sweater incident and other times), because it is now that her patience ended, her hope hit rock bottom, and Ayaan's outburst on forced marriage jolted her. 

Anyways, those are my thoughts! πŸ˜Š
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ayaan biggest fault is he does not stick to any principles.  He just reacts to circumstances.  He is defending his bhaijaan but not thinking how it reflects on asad a principled man to sleep with a friend on his night of nikaah.  To disgrace his family and himself.  Break a innocent girls heart because he did not want to be married to Zoya.  Ayaan is saying these random nonsensical dialogs because he is being set up by the cvs to have a crush on Zoya.
poorvab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wonderful post! i agree with all points except what u said about humeira tying him down! i personally dont think she has tied him ever! she never even expressed her love directly. she has no idea what her mother is capable of and what her mother has been scheming and planning only for humeira's love! 

in this world there might be many people who love you but that doesnt mean they're binding you or you are obliged to love them back. similarly , humeira has always loved ayaan but she has never showed it to him that she expects the same from him. as she said, he himself infront of everyone claimed that he wants to marry her. she only let her hopes and dreams so high once he himself confirmed he wants to marry her. even earlier she said this somewhere i think that she wouldnt want ayaan to marry her if he doesnt want to. so there's nthn more she can do imo! 
just my POV! not offending anyone :) 
chicksoup thumbnail
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chicksoup thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Noe123

πŸ˜† I am not an Ayan fan...just thinking from his perspective, since yesterday was all about them and the future of AsYa is connected to him...πŸ˜‰it is impt to read him, I felt...

I always got th eimpression that the pressure tactics irked him- he has in fact said it...I am here only...in spite of that Raziya presses...irritates the hell out of hm...so he just stalls, knowing it is inevitable...may be feels better if it i snot clubbed with Nikhat's nikah...any way, glad IT IS ALL OUT IN THE OPEN...Love Humeira 4 the way she broke the first engagement...πŸ‘

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7