India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet OS:Tum Yahi Ho...

mishtiritu IF-Rockerz
mishtiritu
mishtiritu

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Hello Friends Here I m with a new small OS.

Those who don't know me I m Rituja.

Actually I lost a friend few days back who was close to me.

This Os is dedicated to her.

Please forgive me for mistakes as I was too emotional while writing it.

All the italic words indicate past or maan's imagination

Please hear the song while reading it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tYMdJn56OQ

TUM YAHI HO...

Geet ruko' Geet' Geet' She was running and maan ran back to catch her. Finally maan caught her and twirled her taking her in his arms. She laughed like a child. Her musical laughter was echoing in the house and in he was so lost in it. A smile formed on his lips. He was so lost to notice anything.

But something broke his trance. A sharp cry of baby his baby, their baby. He went near the bed and took their 2 months baby in his arm making her silent. She was replica of her mother. The big brown eyes. Her smile was same like geet. She was giving a toothless big smile seeing maan. His mother came with a milk bottle.

Maa: Maan give her to me I will make her drink milk.

Maan: Maa aap jaiye bahaut raat ho gayi hai Mein use pila dunga.

Maa: Beta kab tak aise jeeoge. Wo to chali gayi hai. Uski yaad se bahar aa beta.

Maan: Nahi maa Wo meri zindagi hai meri saasein hai mein use kaise bhula du.

Maan took the bottle and made the baby drink it. His mother left him with painful heart knowing how much he loves geet. Maan after bottle feeding the baby kept her on bed to play. He watched her swinging her hands and legs in air and smiling. He got lost in his and geet's world.

Lakh duniya kahe 'tum nahi ho'
Tum yahin ho, Tum yahin ho
Lakh duniya kahe 'tum nahi ho'
Tum yahin ho, Tum yahin ho

Maan: Geet U made me happiest person in this world by giving this news. Geet I m going to be a father. A father. God I m sooo happy.  Thank u sooo much geet.

He kissed her on forehead and hugged her tightly. Geet's heart felt content and peaceful seeing him so happy. Finally their dream was going to be true. Both were waiting for this moment. And both wanted a baby girl.

He saw "Janya" playing and making faces as she want her dada to take her in his arms. He took her in his arms and kissed her cheeks.

Geet: Maan hum baby ka naam kya rakhenge..?? Kuch socha hai..??

Maan: Ummm nahi geet humari beti ka naam tum rakhogi and u have 2 more months to think.

Geet: Dekhna maan humari baby ka naam sabse acha hoga. Sabse alag.

Maan took her in his arms and said acha aisa kya naam rakhne wali ho geet..??

Geet placed her head near his heart and said abhi nahi waqt aane pe bataungi.

Meri har soch me, meri har baat me
Mere ehsaas me, mere jazbaat me
Tum hi tum ho
Tum har kahin ho
Ho o laakh duniya kahe tum nahi ho
Tum yahin ho, tum yahin ho
Ho o laakh duniya kahe tum nahi ho

Geet was in pain and crying. Maan was continuously saying her to be calm and all will be right. He took her to hospital. Doctor started the C-section but her pregnancy was very complicated. She gave birth to a baby girl. Their wish their dream was fulfilled today.

Doctor placed baby near her and she had tears seeing her daughter their love. She kissed her soft cheeks. Maan entered the room and he too had tears in his eyes seeing his both angels. He went and sat on bed, Kissed geet on forehead and their baby on her cheeks.

Suddenly geet started to sink. She was taking deep breaths. And then she spoke in low voice which was audible for maan only. He took her hand in his.

Geet: Maan humari beti ka naam "Janya" hoga, which means life. Mere jaane ke baad ye tumhe jeene ka bahana degi. She will be reason of your happiness and living a life without me. Humari beti ka khayal rakhna maan. He was crying by now.

Doctors rushed inside but it was too late. She was gone forever. Though she was not there but she gave him a life to live..

His trance broke by janu's crying voice. She was crying as she was tired of playing and now wanted to sleep. Maan put her on his lap and started to rock her keeping his hand below her chest.  He was rocking her to sleep when he felt geet's hand holding his hand and keeping it exactly on janya's chest. She smiled at him and kept her hand on him and both were rocking janya to sleep. He was having smile on his face, but then suddenly she disappeared into darkness. He was again imagining her.

Tumne chhoda hai kab saath mera
Thaame ho aaj bhi hath mera
Koi manzil koi rehguzar ho
Aaj bhi tum mere humsafar ho
Jaaun chaahe jahaan tum wahin ho
Ho o o lakh duniya kahe tum nahi ho

Tum yahin ho, tum yahin ho...

Janya was fast asleep now. Maan kept her on bed and went near window. The sky was very dark now. Clouds surrounded it and rain just started. Small drops of rain came on his face due to wind. Suddenly he saw geet dancing and jumping in the rain. She was twirling and smiling. Maan's step started to go towards her. He ran out to catch geet. He went out. She took his hand and they both started to dance. Maan was so lost in her, her smile, her eyes. She was an angel.

Khushboo banke hawaaon me tum ho
Rang banke fizaaon me tum ho
Koi gaaye koi saans goonje
Sab sureeli sadaaon mein tum ho
Tumko har roop me dil hai pehchanta
Log hai bekhabar par dil hai jaanta
Tu mere paas ho, dilnashin ho

Maan.. Maan.. He heard someone calling his name and saw he was standing alone in garden and geet was nowhere. His mother was calling him. Tears fall from his eyes with the rain drops. His heart pained not to see his geet there. He went back to his room and saw Janya was smiling in the sleep. He went to washroom and changed into dry cloths. He went to bed and slept near Janya and kissed her cheeks and forehead before sleeping. He closed his eyes and saw geet was smiling at him but her image faded and he saw Janya as if indicating I m there for u dadda.

Tum yahin ho, tum yahin ho... 

The End.

Thank You.. Hope you liked it.

Edited by mishtiritu - 01 November 2013 at 11:46am

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana1234LilMissPerfectmaneetsdollAakshithashubhmeharnikitaagarwal06treasuretrowelcutesrijumkd.70roopg123Paingelammyicycoolvij10cloudflowerMSgayatripreet.harmanrostketki61giaa5678luvu4ever143nishnalnat10turbulenceneekkaurchiki143its_memounacutypearl.whitesandymgZeal-DDerumzaheermaanluvermansiahmedfatema_007OsheenDGr8frnd.of.frndz.ramya-gurtian.gurti30anjalisen85Vinsh23lenageorgehottyangelanmirzaDei_Gratiazariya123DevilClandhakdhak22sporthy_smile28ritzy09-Mitu-Hanishadevipreeti.1mrk-1meravigilisosmallvilleanuandavishah10maanseeyoga23priyakabslockspriyasreelove2_somamaaneetsangelsdlife196n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sanum23Simran_Bdaredevilisbacklehrimpoojavermaaparna3011JeevanaPchavvi16_Maaneet_-lakshmi-tamanna1391Madhuri53Infinity..hayaat.Downhillspvd

mishtiritu IF-Rockerz
mishtiritu
mishtiritu

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

roopg123treasuretrowelmounacutyfatema_007lenageorgemeravigilisomaanseekabslocksimpoojavermalehrMadhuri53tamanna1391-lakshmi-Infinity.

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtiritu

Hanishadevi IF-Rockerz
Hanishadevi
Hanishadevi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
very emotional..amazing updateCryCryCry

mishtiritu

neekkaur Senior Member
neekkaur
neekkaur

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
simply awsome
you made me cry

mishtiritu

Zeal-DD Goldie
Zeal-DD
Zeal-DD

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Simple,beautiful and amazing OS
Loved it

mishtiritu

_Maaneet_ IF-Stunnerz
_Maaneet_
_Maaneet_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
nice os di, rula diya aap ne toh,too good!!! Atleast maan have their daughter and memories of geet to live life.

mishtiritu

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged

mishtiritu

Go to top