For Ranbir and Katrina Fans - Liars or Not?

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I wanted to make this into a poll, but a topic would be better instead. My question is for all of you, who are fans of Ranbir Kapoor. The man has denied and denied Katrina's importance in his life. If I was Katrina, I would be deeply offended that the man I love goes around flirting with his ex while denying his relationship status.  

For Katrina fans,I know lots of Katrina fans like the two of them together, so my question is do you guys feel bad that Ranbir keeps saying that he has nothing to do with her and that she's just a friend of Ayan, who's gay by the way, and all that? 

For Ranbir fans, if these reports of Katrina and Ranbir are true and they end up getting married to each other, would you guys categorise Ranbir as a liar and not believe a word of what he says in the future? 

What I find funny is, Ranbir's fans denied that whole Vancouver incident (involving hookers and being rude to an elderly person) calling that girl who saw it all, a liar! But you guys choose to believe his hook ups with Katrina, even if it's from the media or from some random person who saw them together. Yet, Ranbir denied both incidents happened or he twisted the entire story to make himself come out as innocent. 

I don't know why Ranbir and Katrina haven't made their relationship public. It must hurt for Kat when Ranbir speaks so lovingly of his ex Deepika in his interviews (India Today magazine) while he completely brushes her aside. Are they scared of Salman? Or are they scared of loosing support in the industry and among their fans? 

That said, Ranbir is the Gossip King of Bollywood..he knows who's doing who, but I bet the whole industry was laughing at him when they came to know who he was doing all along : Salman Khan's ex-girlfriend! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You are acting like this is a new thing in BW!?

1. Katrina has also denied her relationship with RK and so has latter. So What? Every star does... they dont want to publicise their relationship and wanna keep it private. Ranbir especially knows what happened after his relationship with Deeps came in print, thats why he and Deepika avoid to speak of their relationship.
2. Ranbir has never brushed Katrina aside, he has also acknoweldged her to be a great friend of hers
3. Ayaan is not a gay, atleast he doesnt seem to be one
Surabhi_G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like both in acting only, never interesting in both Ranbir and Katrina's life, After break up with Deepika Padukod, I dont like Ranbir as human being but never do any doubt about his acting skills. 
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
y is this such an issue ??
every one  lies about their relationship status till they are sure about
take ritesh n geniliya , they were in a relationship for over 8+ years but always maintained they were friends , even while signing their last movie they told they are good friends and all of a sudden announced the marriage !
even ash-abi did the same they dated like 2-3 years but never talked about it till they are engaged
and within four months of engagement they married !
everyone doesn't like to discuss about their love life , some likes to keep it themselves !
katrina always said she doesnt like to discuss her personal life and after what happened to his previous relationship i dont blame ranbir !
Edited by shadesofme - 10 years ago
bsker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Its their personal life and they will announce when they are ready. I am just happy to see both of them together. Maybe they will marry, maybe they wont marry but whats the point in discussing the topic to death.

Atleast I would prefer then not making their relationship status public rather them sharing their sex positions with people like Kareena & Saif did.
Tinah thumbnail
This is why I asked this question to their die-hard fans...to the rest of us, it really doesn't matter..because I remember when Hrithik came in, I was his die-hard fan..but he never denied Sussanne's presence in his life..I just want to see the thoughts of the fans today...
Tinah thumbnail

Originally posted by: vedant123

You are acting like this is a new thing in BW!?

1. Katrina has also denied her relationship with RK and so has latter. So What? Every star does... they dont want to publicise their relationship and wanna keep it private. Ranbir especially knows what happened after his relationship with Deeps came in print, thats why he and Deepika avoid to speak of their relationship.
2. Ranbir has never brushed Katrina aside, he has also acknoweldged her to be a great friend of hers
3. Ayaan is not a gay, atleast he doesnt seem to be one

1. Katrina calls Ranbir her good-friend...same title she gave Salman..clearly, the definition of good friends in her dictionary is different from the norm...Katrina is not every star, she is the most popular one who is successful because of the public..as far as her keeping stuffs private, how do you think details like their intimate dinner or their almost getting into a car accident got public? her people gave these info out!

Ayan is gay, yaar..what are you talking about? look at the way he talks, that's a clear sign..and no, it's not a bad thing to be, thats his call..I'm just surprised you can't see it...
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
I doubt Katrina is hurt. When she was with Salman, she pulled the same stunt. They're both on the same page when it comes to to their relationship, i.e. both don't want to admit or make declarations... very juvenile if you ask me but whatever floats their boat. Maybe the secrecy is a turn on. Go figure.
Tinah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I doubt Katrina is hurt. When she was with Salman, she pulled the same stunt. They're both on the same page when it comes to to their relationship, i.e. both don't want to admit or make declarations... very juvenile if you ask me but whatever floats their boat. Maybe the secrecy is a turn on. Go figure.

quite a weird fetish ðŸ˜†
Tinah thumbnail

Duh!!😆